Thursday, November 6, 2008

powerdict e

Can you find me a book about world cathedrals? 你能替我找一本有关世界大教堂的书吗? Can you recommend a good restaurant nearby? 你能推荐一个附近的好餐厅吗? Can you recommend a good dentist to me? 你能推荐一位好的牙医吗? Can you suggest something for my headache? 你能推荐一种治我头痛的药吗? Can you sort me out on this problem? 你能为我想办法解决这问题吗? Can you imagine what I'm going to tell you? 你能想像我将要告诉你什么吗? Can you repair my camera? 你能修我的相机吗? You can have a room facing the ocean. 你能有一间面向大海的房间。 Could you tell me some more about it? 你能再告诉我一些情况吗? Are you able to finish it within 3 days? 你能在三天之内完成吗? Can you give that report to me by Friday? 你能在周五以前把那份报告给我吗? Can you find my house? 你能找到我的家吗? Would you rather stay at home or go there with me? 你宁愿待在家里,还是和我一起去那儿? Would you rather I call him now? 你宁愿我现在就打电话给他吗? Do you prefer to go there alone? 你宁愿一个人去那儿吗? You're the one making the most noise! 你弄出的喧闹声最大! Are you afraid of dogs? 你怕狗吗? How long would you run for 200 meters' run? 你跑 200 米要多久? What do you mean coming here shouting your head off? 你跑到这儿来大吼大叫,是什么意思? Do you happen to know what's on after the news and weather? 你碰巧知道新闻气象节目之后是什么节目吗? What a shame for you to cheat others! 你欺骗别人真可耻! Would you cut the deck? 你签牌吧? Which direction are you going in? 你去哪个方向? You go ahead and sit next to Simon, I don't want him talking to me throughout the whole movie. 你去坐在西蒙旁边,我不想在看电影的整个过程中听他跟我唠叨个没完。 You shouldn't really litter things about. 你确实不该到处乱扔东西。 You really must go and see the Modern Art Exhibition. 你确实应该去看看现代艺术展览会。 You've taken me by surprise. 你让我吃了一惊! Could you recognize this drawing? 你认得出这幅画吗? What do you think of the settings? 你认为布景好吗? Is that really necessary, do you think? 你认为那真的很有必要吗? Do you feel capable of passing the driving test? 你认为能通过驾驶考试吗? Do you think your tubes are wearing out? 你认为你的电视机真空管正逐渐老化吗? Do you think you can go there alone? 你认为你能单独去那儿吗? Would you say you were capable of reorganizing a department? 你认为你能重建一个系吗? Do you think you're fit for this sort of job? 你认为你适合做这种工作吗? What do you think of the leading actress? 你认为女主角演得如何? When do you think the slopes might be less crowded? 你认为什么时候滑雪坡上人会少一些? Who do you think is the best person? 你认为谁会是最好的人选? Do you think they are all right? 你认为他们行吗? Do you reckon he could drive a car? 你认为他能开车吗? Is my dress all right, do you think? 你认为我的连衣裙合身吗? Do you think I'd believe a story like that? 你认为我应该相信那种故事吗? Do you reckon it's all right? 你认为行了吗? Do you think the acting good? 你认为演的好吗? What do you think? 你认为怎么样? Do you think the book interesting? 你认为这本书有趣吗? Do you think the patient can be cured? 你认为这病人能治吗? What do you think about the new movie? 你认为这部新电影怎么样? Do you agree that the suggestion is justified? 你认为这个建议很有理由吗? Do you think it is a good idea? 你认为这是个好主意吗? Do you think it was a masterpiece? 你认为这是杰作吗? Do you think it's worth trying? 你认为值得一试吗? Do you think the Chairman could see me tonight before 8? 你认为主席今晚 8 点前能见我吗? How do you see this question? 你如何看待这问题? Were you busy last Tuesday? 你上星期二忙吗? Are you suffering from insomnia? 你失眠吗? What time are you coming back? 你什么时候回来? What time are you leaving? 你什么时候走? You got me all upset. 你使我心烦。 You got me all bent out of shape. 你使我心烦。 After you've done that, you turn off the light. 你事情做完,就关掉灯。 Please don't borrow my clothes without asking. 你事先没有打招呼的话,请不要借走我的衣服。 Is it your plan that you'll go to the concert with him tonight? 你是不是计划今晚和他一起去听音乐会? Is it your plan to find a new job in Tokyo? 你是不是计划在东京找新的工作? Are you feeling weak all over? 你是不是觉得全身无力? Have you ever thought of just stopping smoking? 你是不是考虑过戒烟呢? Do you mean you have to take off for two days? 你是不是说你必须请两天假? What part of the world do you come from? 你是从世界上哪一个地方来的? From whom do you learn it? 你是从谁那儿知道的? Is your name David Brown? 你是大卫·布朗吗? Are you kidding me? 你是逗我吧? Do you feel a dull pain in the stomach? 你是否觉得胃部隐隐作痛? Would you mind wiping your feet before you come in? 你是否能在进房间之前擦一擦你的脚? Have you heard that there'll be a storm for the weekend? 你是否听到过周末会有风暴? Have you forgotten your first job interview? 你是否忘了你的第一次工作面试? Do you feel like vomiting sometimes? 你是否有时候想吐? Do you sometimes feel a sudden sharp pain in the chest? 你是否有时突然觉得胸口一阵剧痛? Do you keep feeling dizzy? 你是否总是头晕? You're a dummy! 你是个笨蛋! You are a big fool. 你是个大笨蛋。 Are you a filmgoer? 你是个电影迷吗? You are a hopeless idiot. 你是个无可救药的傻瓜。 You're a lucky man. 你是个幸运的人。 Are you a football fan? 你是个足球迷吗? You're a friend of Mr. White's, aren't you? 你是怀特先生的朋友,是吗? You can't be serious. 你是开玩笑吧。 Are you kidding? The birds are singing. 鸟儿在欢唱。 You're not allowed to pick up your laundry unless you show us your laundry form. 您必须出示洗衣单才能取您送洗的衣服。 You must show the consignment ticket and pick up your consigned luggage. 您必须凭托运单提取托运行李。 You need have no fears. 您不必担心。 You need have no fears you will fail in the exam. 您不必担心考试会不合格。 Would you mind waiting for a moment? 您不介意稍等片刻吧? Would you mind if I sit out this dance? 您不介意我不跳这个舞吧? Do you mind if I sit out the next dance? 您不介意我下支舞不跳了吧? Don't you think we'd leave for the party? 您不认为我们该出发去参加聚会了吗? You don't want too much off the sides. 您不想两边剪得太多。 You're not required to give up your plan. 您不一定要放弃您的计划。 You fit into a size 10, don't you? 您穿 10 号正好,对吗? Your intention is to return to Paris, isn't it? 您打算回巴黎,不是吗? You intend to go back home, don't you? 您打算回家,不是吗? Is it your intention to learn English? 您打算学英语吗? What do you intend to do? 您打算怎么做? It's your intention to back him up, isn't it? 您打算支持他,是吗? Do you intend to become a teacher? 您打算做一名老师吗? You'll have about a three-hour layover before your connecting flight. 您大约停留三小时后,就能搭上转接班机。 Do you have your passport with you? 您带着护照吗? You surely can't expect us to make a decision right now. 您当然不能指望我们马上作出一个决定吧。 You are certainly the Queen of this dancing party. 您当然是这场舞会的皇后。 You'll have to let me think it over. 您得让我仔细考虑一下。 Your deposit is exhausted. 您的存款支完了。 On which side do you want your parting? 您的发线分在哪一边? Do you want me to move your parting? 您的发线要移动一下吗? Shall I trim your moustache, too? 您的胡子也要修一修吗? We'll notify you as soon as your remittance comes. 您的汇款一到我们就通知您。 Your decision comes as a great disappointment. 您的决定真是很令人失望。 Do you like your coffee with milk or sugar? 您的咖啡要加牛奶还是糖? Your skin is very sensitive, so be careful with the cream you use. 您的皮肤很敏感,要小心使用脸霜。 What kind of dressing would you like on your salad? 您的沙拉要什么调味料? Your handkerchief has an initial 'H' on it, hasn't it? 您的手帕上有一个"H"字母,是吗? What color is your suit? 您的套装是什么颜色的? How do you want your hair done? 您的头发想怎么做? Do you want your hair shampooed? 您的头发要洗吗? Your credit card is used up. 您的信用卡用完了。 Do you want me to check your baggage through to your destination? 您的行李要直接托运到目的地吗? What's your account number? 您的帐号是多少? There is a life vest under your seat for water emergencies. 您的座位下有一件救生衣,在发生水上紧急情况时用。 Will you dine a la carte or take the table d'hote? 您点菜呢还是吃客饭? Have you made reservations? 您订位了吗? What is your reaction to his advice? 您对他的劝告有何反应? Do you have any opinions on my trip to Paris? 您对我去巴黎的旅行有何看法吗? Have you got any comments on this project? 您对这方案有什么评论吗? Do you have any objection? 您反对吗? Are you in a hurry, sir? 您赶时间吗,先生? Are you feeling all right? 您感觉怎么样? It is very kind of you to give me the ticket. 您给我这张票,真是太好了。 You have absolutely no right to say that to me. 您根本无权对我这么说。 How do you do? 您好! Hello! You must be Jane, Mike's youngest sister. 您好!您一定是简,迈克的小妹妹。 Hi! I'm David. 您好!我是大卫。 Have you remembered the number of your laundry form? 您还记得洗衣单上的编号吗? Do you still want it a bit shorter? 您还想要再短点吗? Can you dance? 您会跳舞吗? Are you in a hurry? 您急着要拿吗? Have you met David Brown? 您见过大卫·布朗吗? Do you mind my asking? 您介意我提问题吗? On no account must you steal money. 您绝对不准偷钱。 Do you find fishing or hunting more to your taste? 您觉得是钓鱼还是打猎更合您的口味? Each check you write will cost 6 dollars. 您开一张支票要付六美元。 You see, the shipping cost is quite moderate. 您看,货运费并不很高。 You look like a 38 regular. 您看上去要穿 38 号普通型。 Do you happen to remember their proposal? 您可记得他们的提议吗? You may see clear spring water running and splashing. 您可见清泉飞溅。 You may carry your luggage on broad without charge. 您可免费携带行李上船。 You can keep it in a dry place. 您可以把它存放在干燥的地方。 Could you give me some information on how to use an English dictionary? 您可以告诉我使用一本英语字典的知识吗? Can you give me some information about this new book? 您可以告诉我有关这本新书的情况吗? You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge. 您可以免费带手提行李登机。 You could sit where you'd like. 您可以随便坐。 You can imagine my relief when she came round. 您可以想像,当他苏醒过来的时候,我感到多么欣慰。 You can check the edition number in the copyright page. 您可以在版权页上查到版次。 You can find books about calligraphy on that stack. 您可以在那个书架上找到有关书法的书。 You're free to decide where to go. 您可以自行决定去哪儿。 Are you quite sure you've taken everything into account? 您肯定已全面考虑过了吗? Mini Style will be just the thing for you. 您留迷你发型很好。 You're not obliged to return the book soon. 您没有义务马上还书。 You're under no obligation to go there. 您没有义务要去那儿。 Would you like to introduce me to Miss Davis? 您能把我介绍给戴维斯小姐吗? Could you cash this traveler's check? 您能兑现这张旅行支票吗? Would you please have the next dance with me? 您能和我跳下支舞吗? Can you suggest anything to pass the time? 您能建议我如何消遣吗? Would you be kind enough to teach me this new dance? 您能教我跳这支新舞吗? Could you introduce me to Miss Davis? 您能介绍我认识戴维斯小姐吗? That was very thoughtful of you to invite me. 您能邀请我,想得真是周到。 Is this the way you usually part your hair? 您平时的发线是这样的吗? How do you usually wear your parting? 您平时发线怎么分? Are you abstaining, Mr Smith? 您弃权吗,史密斯先生? Do you know John Smith? 您认识约翰·史密斯吗? How do you like the new styles some of the girls are wearing this season? 您认为现在有些女孩子们的新发型怎么样? You would have done the same in my place. 您若处在我的立场,您也会这么做的。 You would have done the same in my position, I'm sure. 您若处在我的立场,您一定也会这么做的。 Have you got any feeling of nausea? 您是不是想吐? Do you want a perm as you had last time? 您是否跟上一次一样烫发? Would you kindly introduce me to Mrs. Brown? 您是否能把我介绍给布朗夫人? Have you decided what to order? 您是否已决定点什么菜了吗? Would you like to sit over there near the door? 您是否愿意坐在靠近门边的那张餐桌? Do you want to send it by air or by ordinary mail? 您是寄航空还是寄普通邮件? Do you want me to give it a good trimming? 您是让我好好修一修? You mean I shall cut the top fairly short? 您是说我应该把顶部剪短些? Would you be Mr. John Smith? 您是约翰·史密斯先生吗? What's your intention? 您是怎么打算的? Did you do all your own developing? 您是自己冲洗底片的吗? Banged hair is perfect for you. 您梳刘海很好。 You don't seem to realize we have no right to do so. 您似乎没有意识到我们无权这么做。 You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars. 您随时都可以用五十美元的起存金额开立一个储蓄帐户。 What you have said really released me from anxiety. 您所说的确实让我放心了。 It's very kind of you. 您太好了。 It's very nice of you. 您太好了。 Are you making a proposal for action? 您提议行动吗? How would you like your hair set? 您喜欢把头发做成什么式样? What dishes would you like? 您喜欢吃什么菜? Do you like your boiled eggs hard or tender? 您喜欢蛋煮得老一点还是嫩一点? Would you like a cassette player or a video player? 您喜欢放音机还是放影机? Would you like a long fall in the back? 您喜欢后面留长发吗? Would you like it with tomato sauce? 您喜欢加点番茄酱吗? Which do you prefer, the machine-embroidered or the hand-embroidered? 您喜欢哪种,机器绣的还是手工绣的? Do you prefer your steak rare, medium or well done? 您喜欢牛排生一点,中等程度还是老一点? How would you like your steak? 您喜欢牛排怎么做法? Do you enjoy the fine snow scene? 您喜欢赏雪景吗? What style of skirt do you prefer? 您喜欢什么式样的短裙? What soup would you prefer? 您喜欢什么汤? What kind of champagne do you prefer? 您喜欢什么样的香槟? What main dish would you like? 您喜欢什么主菜? Do you like wild flowers? 您喜欢野花吗? How do you like this pattern? 您喜欢这个式样吗? Which do you prefer, Chinese food or Western food? 您喜欢中菜还是西菜? Now you can unfasten your seat belt. 您现在可以解开安全带了。 You want it now or after dinner? 您现在要还是饭后要? You want the back and sides trimmed, right? 您想把后面和两边都修一修,是吗? Would you care for some fish? 您想吃点鱼吗? Would you like to take a morning flight? 您想搭早班飞机吗? You've been very thoughtful. 您想得太周到了。 It's most thoughtful of you. 您想得真周到。 You are very thoughtful. 您想得真周到。 Can I get you any tea? 您想喝茶吗? Would you care to have dinner with me? 您想和我一起进餐吗? Would you like to go to a show of the cherry-blossoms? 您想去看樱花展吗? Where would you like to go? 您想去什么地方? Do you want to have a try of this new rouge? 您想试试这种新胭脂吗? Would you like to try this color-fast lipstick? 您想试用一下这种不褪色唇膏吗? How much would you like to borrow? 您想要贷款多少钱? What kind of watch did you have in your mind? 您想要买什么样的手表? What kind of account did you have in your mind? 您想要哪种帐户? Would you like to have a more comfortable seat in that corner? 您想要那角落的更舒服的坐位吗? What is your pleasure, sir? 您想要什么,先生? What kind of seafood would you like? 您想要什么海鲜? Would you like to have a gift? 您想要一本赠本吗? How do you like to draw your money? 您想要怎样支钱? How much cash do you like to pay into your account? 您想在帐户上存入多少现款? How would you like to receive your change? 您想怎么换呢? Where would you like to sit? 您想坐哪儿? Your laundry will be back by noon on Thursday. 您星期四中午来拿洗好的衣服。 Would you keep the same fashion? 您要保持原来的发型吗? Would you also want me to shampoo your hair? 您要不要我给您也洗洗头发? Do you want pure gold or karat? 您要纯金的还是 K 金的? Would you like some whiskey? 您要点威士忌吗? How many carats diamond do you want? 您要多少克拉的钻石? Do you want you hair parted? 您要分发线吗? Would you like some water? 您要喝水吗? What size do you want? 您要几号的? Do you want your hair bobbed? 您要剪成短发型吗? May I show you gold rings or platinum ones? 您要看黄金戒指还是白金戒指? There seems to be no objection why you shouldn't keep it. 您要留着它似乎没什么不可以的。 Do you need anything in the cosmetics line? 您要买化妆品吗? May I help you? 您要买什么? What kind of currency do you want? 您要哪种货币? What shampoo do you prefer? 您要哪种洗发精? What perfume would you like? 您要哪种香水? Where're you going? 您要去什么地方? What color do you want to dye, red or yellow? 您要染什么颜色,红色还是黄色? What color? 您要什么颜色的? What would you want, a perm or a set? 您要烫发,还是做头发? Do you want a permanent? 您要烫发吗? Would you prefer first class or economy? 您要头等舱,还是经济舱? Do you want me to make one print each exposure? 您要我每张底片各印一张吗? Would you like to make a continuing reservation now? 您要现在预订回程机票吗? Do you prefer any cigarettes? 您要烟吗? How would you like me to cut it? 您要怎么理? Do you by any chance remember what he said at that time? 您也许记得他那时说了些什么吧? You must be Mr. John Smith. 您一定是约翰·史密斯先生。 Have you chosen something? 您已选好菜了吗? How many pieces of luggage do you want to check? 您有多少件行李要托运? What can I do for you? 您有什么事? Do you have any hand-luggage? 您有手提行李吗? Do you have any intention of learning a second foreign language? 您有学第二门外语的打算吗? You may borrow my bike, if you like. 您愿意的话,可以借用我的自行车。 Would you care to change your seat? 您愿意换个座位吗? Do I have your permission? 您允许吗? Do I have your permission to change the date? 您允许我改变一下日期吗? The upper berth is for you. 您在上铺。 Your balance at the bank is 357 dollars. 您在银行的结余金额为三百五十七美元。 Do you have an account with this branch? 您在这家分行有开户头吗? That was extremely kind of you to say so. 您这么说,真是太好了。 A short-cut is lovely for girls your age. 您这样年龄的女孩剪短发很可爱。 You have been a great help. 您真帮了大忙了。 You are very helpful. 您真帮了我的大忙。 That's very kind of you to help me clean the room. 您真好,帮助我打扫房间。 It's very kind of you to teach me this new dance. 您真好,教会我这支新舞。 You are very kind. 您真好。 You are most understanding. 您真能体谅人。 That's extremely kind of you, but I believe I can manage. 您真是太好了,不过我相信我能应付的。 That's very kind of you, but I won't. 您真是太好了,但我不想要。 That was extremely good of you. 您真是太好了。 You are very considerate. 您真体贴人。 Are you aware of your daughter's falling into bad company? 您知道您的女儿正在交坏朋友吗? Are you aware that you're hurting me? 您知道您弄痛我了吗? Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage? 您准备把那小包作为手提行李吗? The card in your seat pocket will tell you where the emergency exits are. 您座位口袋里的卡片会告诉您安全门在哪儿。 Writing a paper is preferable to sitting in for an examination. 宁可写一篇论文,而不要参加考试。 Lemon pie, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. 柠檬派、巧克力圣代和软冻布丁。 People on the farm get up early. 农田上的人起得早。 Where is the Ladies' Room? 女厕所在哪? Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Table for four? 女士、先生们,你们好。要张四人餐桌? Ladies and gentlemen, have you all taken your places? 女士们,先生们,各位都坐好了吗? What may I offer you, ladies and gentlemen? 女士们、先生们,你们要什么? Where is the ladies' room? 女洗手间在哪里? The leading lady is to be played by a well-known actress. 女主角将由名演员担任。 Oh, come off it. 噢,别胡说。 Oh no! 噢,不! Oh, no! 噢,不! Oh, before I forget, have you finished the book I lent you? 噢,趁我还没忘记,你看完了我借给你的书了吗? Oh, come on, I promise it'll be fun. 噢,得了吧,我保证一定很开心的。 Oh, I'm sorry. 噢,对不起。 Well, thank you for a pleasant evening. 噢,感谢你与我们一起度过一个愉快的夜晚。 Oh, something's wrong with the machine. 噢,机器出毛病了。 Oh, absolutely. 噢,绝对正确。 Oh, surely not. 噢,肯定不是。 Well, that doesn't get us very far. 噢,那并不能使我们十分信服。 Well, in that case, a sit-down dinner is out of the question. 噢,那样的话,坐着进餐是不可能的了。 Why, are you expecting a lot of people? 噢,你希望有很多客人吗? Oh, surely you can! I'd really appreciate it. 噢,你一定能来的!我非常希望你来。 Oh, incidentally, what time will the movie begin? 噢,顺便问一下,电影什么时候开演? Oh, I don't agree. 噢,我不同意。 Well, I must say that alcoholism is still a great problem. 噢,我得说酗酒仍是一个大问题。 Well, one of my big interests is walking. 噢,我的最大爱好之一是散步。 Oh, I know what I meant to tell you. 噢,我记起要告诉你的事了。 Oh, I agree entirely. 噢,我完全同意。 Oh, I knew there was something I meant to tell you. 噢,我想我有事要告诉你。 Why, yes! 噢,行! Well, to my mind, the medicine has side effect. 噢,依我看,这药有副作用。
Oh yes, it's ready. 噢,已经洗好了。
Well, now you're asking. 噢,这倒是个难题。
Well, this table is free. 噢,这张餐桌空着。
Why, it's lovely. 噢,真不错。
Oh, really! 噢,真的!
Well, really! 噢,真的! Well, I'm sure. 噢,真的!
Ooh! 哦!
Oh, come on, just for me, eh? 哦,帮帮忙吧,为了我而去,行吗?
Oh, it's a rather changeable. 哦,变化无常。
Oh, don't bring anything. 哦,别带任何东西。
Oh, just leave me alone. It's none of your concern. 哦,别管我。这不关你的事。 Oh, no! 哦,不!
Oh, no! Poor Dick. 哦,不!可怜的迪克。
Oh, no! Poor thing. 哦,不!可怜的人哪。
Oh, no! Why should it be me! 哦,不!为什么是我遇上这种事啊!
Oh, no! How could this happen to me! 哦,不!我怎么会遇到这种事啊!
Oh, no, think of the mess after the party! 哦,不,聚会后一片狼籍!
Oh, no, I'm ever so sorry! 哦,不,我太难过了!
Oh, exactly. Why don't you ask her for a dance? 哦,不错。你为什么不请她跳一曲呢?
Oh, no, thank you. I've already had too much. 哦,不行谢谢。我喝得太多。 Oh, yes, gladly. 哦,当然,很愿意。
Oh, it's sure. 哦,当然。
Oh, come on! 哦,得了,得了!
Oh, come on. I'm sure you wouldn't like taking the risk. 哦,得了。我肯定你不会希望冒这个险的。
Oh, a full house! 哦,都客满了!
Oh, sorry! 哦,对不起!
Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. Then I agree with you. 哦,对不起,我误解了。那样的话,我同意你的观点。
Well, what a nice meal! 哦,多丰盛的一顿饭呀!
Oh, how dreadful! 哦,多可怕!
Oh, how terrible! 哦,多可怕!
Oh, it's a nice cinema. 哦,多漂亮的电影院。
Oh, what a terrible thing to happen! 哦,发生了多么可怕的事啊!
Oh, bloody hell! 哦,该死的混蛋!
Oh, good, I'm very much in favor of that. 哦,好的,我非常赞成。
Oh, one drop of a strong drink won't hurt. 哦,喝一点烈酒没有关系。
Oh, let's just hope it stays warm. 哦,还是让我们希望天气一直暖和下去。 Oh, there's just one other thing. What time is the lunch? 哦,还有一件事,什么时候开午饭?
Oh, hell, no! 哦,混蛋,不!
Oh, hell! 哦,见鬼! Oh, hell! 哦,见鬼!
Oh, Jack, you're a marvel! 哦,杰克,你真了不起! Hum, it could be the distributor. Have you had a look at it? 哦,可能是配电盘的毛病。你检查过配电盘吗?
Oh, that's typical! 哦,老是这样子!
Oh, Robin, that's marvelous! 哦,罗宾,你真了不起!
Oh, my fault for not doing it earlier. 哦,没把早点做好是我的过错。
Oh, never mind, it doesn't really matter. 哦,没关系,实在没有什么要紧的。 Oh, that's all right. 哦,没关系。
Oh, nothing! I'm just a bit fed up, that's all. 哦,没什么!我只是有点厌倦,如此而已。
Oh, isn't that lovely? 哦,那不是很可爱吗?
Oh, that'll be fine. 哦,那很好。
Oh, that's funny, but I do agree with his opinion. 哦,那就有意思了,但是我完全同意他的观点。
Oh, that's all right, then. 哦,那没什么。
Oh, wouldn't that be nice? 哦,那真好。 Oh, that was really a close game. 哦,那真是一场势均力敌的比赛。 Oh, you don't need to do that. 哦,你不必这么做。 Well, would you pop out and buy one? 哦,你出去买一个? Oh, you've overcharged me! 哦,你多开帐款啦! Oh, I'm flattered. 哦,你过奖了。 Well, you could consider going away for a short rest. 哦,你可以考虑一下度个短假的。 Oh, would you? Thanks a lot. 哦,你肯帮忙?多谢。 Oh, how did you do it? 哦,你是怎么做的?! Oh, nothing to it, actually. 哦,其实没什么。 Oh, look, Jane's here! Jane, meet David. 哦,瞧,简在这儿!简,认识一下大卫。 Oh, dear, nothing too terrible, I hope? 哦,亲爱的,你们没有谈论我什么可怕的事情吧? Oh, dear, I can't. Can't you make it another day? 哦,亲爱的,我不行啊。你不能换个日子吗? Oh, get on with you! 哦,去你的! Oh God! 哦,上帝! Oh, yes, science fiction is also largely read. 哦,是的,科幻小说也很受青睐。 Oh yes I --- well, that's to say, I did have two tickets. 哦,是的--嗯,这就是说,我的确有两张票。 Oh, come, my little child, it will do you no good. 哦,算了,我的孩子,这对你没什么好处的。 Oh, what a shame! I'm going to a movie. 哦,太可惜了!我正要去看场电影。 Oh, too bad! 哦,太糟了! Oh, God! 哦,天哪! Oh, gosh! 哦,天哪! Oh, God! 哦,天哪! Oh, dear! 哦,天哪! Oh, Good Heavens! 哦,天哪! Oh, dear! I've forgotten my key. 哦,天哪!我忘了我的钥匙。 Oh, it's delicious! 哦,味道好极了! Well, I don't want to over-stay my welcome. 哦,我不想待到别人讨厌我。 Oh I don't know. I just feel a bit depressed, that's all. 哦,我不知道。我只觉得有点抑郁,如此而已。 Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. 哦,我才不会为此担心呢。 Well, I've got to be running along. 哦,我得赶紧走了。 Well, I'd better hurry up. 哦,我得快点了。 Well, I'd better be going. 哦,我得走了。 Oh, I have got another cable to send to Antarctic. 哦,我还要发一份去南极的电报。 Well, I'll give you a call. 哦,我会给你打电话的。 Oh, I can assure you I'm qualified enough to take this job. 哦,我可以向你保证,我有资格取得这份工作。 Oh, could I trouble you with one more thing? 哦,我可以再麻烦你一件事吗? Oh, we're in a traffic jam. 哦,我们遇上了交通阻塞。 Well, I suppose aspirin is okay for me. 哦,我想阿司匹林对我管用。 Oh. I must keep it in mind. 哦,我一定记住。 Well, I must say goodbye to you now. 哦,现在我得向你告辞了。 Well, I must be going now. 哦,现在我得走了。 Well, I've got to be going now. 哦,现在我得走了。 Oh, thank you. I always seem to be smoking yours. 哦,谢谢你,我好像总是抽你的烟。 Oh, OK. Anything you want. 哦,行。你要什么都行。 Oh, would you, Simon? 哦,行吗,西蒙? Oh, there's a new bar round the corner. 哦,在拐角处有新设的一间酒吧。 Oh, awful! 哦,遭透了! Oh, that's all right. I don't mind having time in Georgia. 哦,这没关系,在乔治亚玩一会儿我不在乎。 Oh, it was nothing really, nothing at all. 哦,这其实没什么,一点儿也没什么。 Oh, it's nothing special, actually. 哦,这其实没什么特殊的地方。 Oh, thank goodness for that. 哦,这事真是谢天谢地。 Well, it's for the lady in that corner. It's a 'pousse-cafe'. 哦,这是给坐在那角落的女士调的。这叫'彩虹酒'。 Oh, my fault. 哦,这是我的错。 Oh, that's too bad! 哦,这太糟了! It's really good news. 哦,这消息太好了。 Oh, that's a bit of bad luck. 哦,这真有点不走运。 Oh, bad luck! 哦,真不走运! Oh, hard lines! 哦,真倒霉! Oh, hard luck! 哦,真倒霉! Oh, how nice! 哦,真漂亮! Oh, that's a weight off my mind. 哦,真使我松了一口气。 Oh, blast! 哦,真是活该! Oh, how awful! 哦,真讨厌! Oh, it's really a pity. 哦,真遗憾! Oh, what a shame! 哦,真遗憾! Oh, that's a pity. 哦,真遗憾。 Oh, that's a shame. 哦,真遗憾。 Oh, what a bit of bad luck! 哦,真有些不走运! Well, the whole piece is over. 哦,整出戏结束了。 Oh no, give me rice every time. 哦不,每次都给我米饭吧。 Oh no, just what I was afraid of. 哦不,正是我所担心的。 Oh God! I just don't know what to do. 哦上帝!我真的不知道该怎么办了。 My God! I really don't know how to do next. 哦上帝!我真的不知道下一步该怎么办。 Oh dear, I'd been hoping to pass the exam. 哦天,我一直希望能通过考试的。 Oh dear, I was hoping to go with you. 哦天,我原希望和你一起去的。 Oh dear, I'd hoped to meet my friend at the station. 哦天,我原希望会在车站接到我的朋友的。 Oh dear, I was hoping for a chance to go to Paris. 哦天,我原希望有机会去巴黎的。 Oh dear, I was really longing to find him in the office. 哦天,我原希望在办公室找到他的。 Oh dear, I'd been longing for a cooler weather here. 哦天,我原希望这里会有比较凉快的天气。 A continental breakfast with hot tea will be fine. 欧式早餐和热茶就可以了。 How many exposures have you made? 拍了几张了? Remember to take off the lens hood before you take a photo. 拍照前要记住先取下遮光罩。 Keep the sun behind you when you're taking a photo. 拍照时要背对着太阳。 One must focus the camera before taking a picture. 拍照之前先要对焦距。 The gears have been worn out. 排档磨损了。 It's good manners to wait in line. 排队等候是好习惯。 The exhaust pipe is broken. 排气管坏了。 Volleyball isn't interesting at all. 排球运动一点儿都不有趣。 Send a doctor here, on the double! 派个医生来,要快! Park Street? I'm afraid I've never heard about it. 派克大街?恐怕我从未听说过。 I'm flogged after the climb. 攀登之后我累极了。 The helical spring can no longer be used. 盘簧不能再用了。 I am in keen anticipation of your visit. 盼望着您的来访。 Chuck your hearts! 抛掉你的红心! Get rid of your baby spade for the end play. 抛掉你的小黑桃准备最后一搏。 The running lays me flat. 跑步使我累坏了。 The one in the third lane is a Gold Medalist, John Henry. 跑在第三跑道的是金牌得主,约翰·亨利。 All claims must be made within 24 hours after returning and accompanied by the original list. 赔偿要求必须于收件后二十四小时内提出申请,并出示原始洗衣单据。 Nothing is wrong with the injection pump. 喷射泵没毛病。 Cooking is not too difficult to me. 烹饪对我来说并不困难。 A shoulder-length style will suit your face. 披肩长发适合您的脸型。 What is the difference between beer and wine? 啤酒与葡萄酒区别在什么地方? It's too bad that the tickets have all been sold out. 票都售完了,真太糟了。 How much are the tickets? 票价多少? Here it is. 票在这儿。 The average number of visitors amounts to 120,000 every year. 平均每年参观人数达十二万人。 Paperbacks are much cheaper. 平装本便宜得多。 Can I stop over the journey on this ticket? 凭这张票我能在中途停留吗? Apples, um, what do you call it, oranges? 苹果,嗯,你叫它什么来着,叫桔子? The apples are here. 苹果在这里。 The image on the screen is shimmering. 屏幕上的图案不清晰。 The dosage is on the bottle. 瓶上标明了。 It was widely acknowledged that our business is going downhill. 普遍认为我们的经营在走下坡。 The minimum charge for an ordinary telegram is seven words. 普通电报最低收费按 7 个字计算。 They are ten dollars each for the general public. 普通观众每人十美元。 How long does it take for a letter from here to Beijing by regular mail? 普通邮件从这儿到北京要多长时间? Two yuan plus regular postage. 普通邮资再加两元。 Make sure that you have the correct time for exposure. 曝光时间要掌握好。 Pick me up at the train station at 7:00. 七点到火车站接我。 At 7:00 o'clock, er,... maybe at 7:30? 七点钟,呃......也许是七点半? Seventy to sixty-seven. 七十比六十七。 The periodical rack is over there. 期刊架在那边。 Where is the periodical room? 期刊室在哪? It's reasonable to expect that his dream will come true. 期望他的梦想会实现是有道理的。 Is there anything worth watching on the other channels? 其它频道有什么好看的节目? It contains original manuscripts of modern Japanese writers. 其中有现代日本作家的原始书稿。 It includes insects, fish, reptiles, mammals and birds. 其中展出的有昆虫、鱼类、爬虫类、哺乳动物和鸟类。 Oddly enough, modern painting leaves me cold. 奇怪得很,我对现代绘画不感兴趣。 How about that! 岂有此理! How do you like that. 岂有此理。 After getting up, I go into the bathroom and take a shower. 起床以后,我到浴室洗淋浴。 The temperature will drop to 10 degrees centigrade. 气温将降至摄氏 10 度。 It's going to be in the low sixties, cloudy and cool. 气温将在 60 至 64 度之间,多云凉爽。 The weatherman predicts a storm tomorrow. 气象预报明天有暴风雨。 There goes the siren for passengers to go aboard. 汽笛响了,旅客们该登船了。 You cannot carry this tank of petrol on board, for it's combustible. 汽油是易燃品,你不可携带汽油上船。 There's a leak in the gasoline tank. 汽油箱有个裂缝。 Keep at it! 千万别松懈! Make sure not to push this button. 千万不要按这个按钮。 Be sure not to forget to turn off the light. 千万不要忘记关灯。 It's 100% true that he was once a murderer. 千真万确,他曾是个杀人犯。 What distance can you throw the shot? 铅球你能掷多远? Cut the deck. 签牌吧。 What about the front wheels? 前轮怎么样? The road ahead is blocked. 前面的路堵了。 Would you keep the fringe as it is? 前面刘海还保持原样吗? Is that enough off the front? 前面头发剪得够多了吗? You want to keep the front as it is, is that so? 前面要保持原样,是吗? There're some vacant seats in the front. 前面有一些空位。 Skin-diving interests me a lot. 潜水运动使我很感兴趣。 The ring studded with a cat's eye is extremely expensive. 嵌有猫眼的戒指非常昂贵。 A collect call for Mr. Johnson. 强生先生的对方付费电话。 Jonathan's first attempt was 5.71m. 乔纳森的第一次试跳是 5 米 71。 George doesn't know French, to say nothing of Chinese. 乔治不懂法文,更不用说懂中文了。 Look, the policeman is waving to you. 瞧,警察在向你打手势呢。 You see, there are so many copies of magazines there. 瞧,那儿有这么多杂志。 Look here! What a mess! 瞧,你弄得这么一团糟! Look, he's got the ball. 瞧,他得到了球! Look what you've done! 瞧你到底做了些什么呀! There he comes. 瞧他来了。 Make sure you remember to put some sugar in the water. 切记往水里放些糖。 Behind the Resting Hall is the Hall of Saint's Activities. 寝殿后面是圣迹殿。 Black coffee isn't to my liking. 清咖啡不合我的口味。 Things could be much worse. 情况还不算太糟。 Things are getting me down a bit. 情况使我有点沮丧。 It could have been a lot worse. 情况原本会糟得多。 Things are getting worse and worse. 情况越来越糟了。 The situation is not as bad as that. 情势还没那么糟。 Please be quiet! 请安静! Please prepare some medicine for me according to this prescription. 请按照这张处方给我配药。 Please take the medicine according to the instructions. 请按指示服药。 Would you please pass the change to the lady for me? 请把零钱递给那位女士好吗? Please pick up those cups and saucers. 请把那些杯子和碟子拾起来。 Please give me your frank opinion. 请把你的实在意见告诉我。 Open your book, please. 请把你的书翻开。 You may bring your fur coat here. 请把您的毛皮大衣带来。 Would you put your luggage on the machine, please? 请把您的行李放在这机器上,好吗? Please write your name, address and phone number on this form. 请把您的姓名、地址和电话号码写在单据上。 Could you spell your name out? 请把您的姓名拼一下好吗? Would you please put all your luggage on the scales? 请把您所有的行李放在秤上好吗? Please pour this milk into that glass. 请把牛奶倒进那个玻璃杯里。 A little more off the top, please. 请把上面再弄短一点。 Please clean up the broken glass. 请把碎玻璃清扫一下。 Will you please make a record of all your foreign currencies? 请把所带外币登记一下。 Shut the stateroom door and the porthole, please. 请把特别房舱门窗关好。 Please put me on the waiting list. 请把我列在候补名单上。 Please turn it up. 请把音量开大声点。 Bring the check, please. 请把帐单拿来吧。 Will you please take this parcel to the post office? 请把这包裹拿到邮局去好吗? Please take it back and bring me a club sandwich. 请把这个拿回去,然后给我来一份多层鸡肉三明治。 Please fasten these tags on your hand-carried luggage. 请把这些标签系在您的手提行李上。
Please bring me those magazines. 请把这些杂志带来给我。
Will you attend to your entry formalities? 请办理入境手续好吗? Please oblige me by moving the chair a bit. 请帮我把那椅子移动一下。
Please make me up. 请帮我化妆。
Please help me carry this. 请帮我拿这个。 Please help me fill out this form. 请帮我填表格。 I would like it to be set in the same style, please. 请帮我做和这一样的发型。 Will you dress this injury? 请包扎这个伤口好吗? Please don't interfere in my business. 请别干涉我的事。 Please don't forget to return it by the due date. 请别忘了及时还书。 Please don't feel bad about that. 请别为此不快。 Please think nothing of it. 请别再想它了。 Please don't bother. 请不必费事了。 Please don't trouble yourself. 请不必费心了。Please don't interrupt me. 请不要打断我。 Please don't worry. 请不要担心。 Please don't tear it, I want to keep the ticket. 请不要撕票,我要保留。 Not too short, please. 请不要太短。 Please don't give it another thought. 请不要再去想它了。 Please think nothing of it. 请不要再想它了。 Please don't blame yourself. 请不要再责怪自己了。 Please don't mention it. 请不用客气。 Please consult the "Yellow Pages", which lists all the services in the area. 请查阅黄页电话号码薄,那上面刊登着这一地区所有服务行业的电话号码。 Please have a taste and tell me what you think of it. 请尝一尝,然后告诉我味道如何。 Help yourself to the fish. 请吃点鱼。 Please take the sea-sickness medicine. 请吃点晕船药。 Have a cigarette, please. 请抽烟吧。 Please show me your tickets. 请出示车票。 Show your ticket, please. 请出示船票。 May I see your passport and disembarkation card? 请出示护照及入境申请卡。 Show your admission tickets, please. 请出示入场券。 Show me your ticket, please. 请出示一下你的票。 Show me your document, please. 请出示证件。 Take the bridge, please. 请从桥上走。 Turn on the TV, please. 请打开电视机。 Would you mind opening the case? 请打开这只箱子好吗? All aboard, please. 请大家上船。 Please give my best wishes to your mother. 请代我向你的母亲致意。 Please give my best regards to your father. 请代我向您的父亲致意。 Would you give my best regards to Mr. Smith? 请代我向史密斯先生致意好吗? Don't forget to collect your luggage, please. 请带好您的随身行李。 Please bring someone who can speak Spanish. 请带能讲西班牙语的人来。 Please proceed to the next hall. 请到下一个大厅去。 Just a moment, please. 请等一会儿。 Just a moment, I'll find out the exchange rate. 请等一下,我来查一下兑换率。 Just a minute, please. 请等一下。 Hold on, please. 请等一下。 Just a moment. I'll settle the account. 请等一下。我就来结帐。 May I have your order, please? 请点菜吧。 Tell me more. 请多讲给我听听。 Please make enlargements of these two negatives. 请放大这二张底片。 Please help me to the lavatory. 请扶我到洗手池。 Please direct me to the nearest post office. 请告诉我到最近的邮局怎么走? Can you tell me the air-mail rate abroad? 请告诉我寄往国外的航空邮件价目好吗? Your name and address, please. 请告诉我们您的姓名和地址。 Could you tell me when your last bus is? 请告诉我末班车什么时间开。 Would you tell me the amount of foreign currency you've got with you? 请告诉我你随身所带外币的数量。 May I have your name, address and phone number? 请告诉我您的姓名、地址和电话号码好吗? Please direct me to the tourist information center. 请告诉我去观光服务中心的路怎么走。 Would you please tell me how to use the card catalogue? 请告诉我如何使用卡片目录好吗? Would you please tell me how to operate the machine? 请告诉我如何使用这机器,好吗? Would you mind telling me how to read a book? 请告诉我如何阅读一本书,好吗? May I have the receiver's name, address and phone number? 请告诉我收件人的姓名、地址和电话号码好吗? Can I have the titles? 请告诉我书名。 Will you let me know where to get off? 请告诉我在哪儿下车好吗? Would you tell me what this dish is like? 请告诉我这道菜是什么。 Could you tell me if it is right, please? 请告诉我这是否正确? One-way, please. 请给单程的。 My key please, room number 77. 请给我 77 号房的钥匙。 Give me the TV guide, please. 请给我电视节目预告。 In twenties, please. 请给我二十元票面的。 French francs, please. 请给我法郎。 May I have an extra blanket, please? 请给我加一条毯子。 Please show me one that is more colorful. 请给我看个颜色较花的。 Please show me a list of your car rental rates. 请给我看看你们的租车价目表。 Please show me your hairstyle book. 请给我看你的发型书。 I'd like some bread, please. 请给我来点面包。 May I have two hamburgers to go, please? 请给我来两份外卖汉堡牛排。 Please give me a can of "Edgeworth". 请给我来一罐"埃奇沃思"烟丝。 Please give me two tickets for Paris. 请给我两张到巴黎的票。 Please give me two tickets for upper berths to Paris. 请给我两张到巴黎的上铺。 Please buy me two tickets on the sleeping car to Paris. 请给我两张到巴黎的卧铺票。 Please give me two first stall tickets. 请给我两张头等票。 Six 10s and ten 20s. 请给我六张十元的和十张二十元的。 Please give me four ten-cent stamps. 请给我四张十分钱的邮票。 May I have a blanket? 请给我毯子。 Smoking section, please. 请给我吸烟区的位子。 Please give me small notes. 请给我小票子。 Give me some airsickness pills, please. 请给我些晕机药。 Please bring me the salt and pepper. 请给我盐和胡椒。 May I have a city map, please? 请给我一份本市的地图好吗? I would like a bus and subway map, please. 请给我一份公交车和地铁的路线图。 A bacon and eggs breakfast with coffee, please. 请给我一份培根蛋(熏肉加蛋)早餐和咖啡。 Please give me a roll of Kodak film. 请给我一卷柯达的软片。 Please give me a piece of pie. 请给我一块馅饼。 A bottle of Moselle wine, please. 请给我一瓶莫塞尔酒(葡萄酒)。 May I have a bottle of your best German beer, please. 请给我一瓶最好的德国啤酒。 I would like some aspirin, please. 请给我一些阿司匹林。 May I have some juice? 请给我一些果汁。 Please give me some of your tourist brochures. 请给我一些你们的旅游资料。 Please give me a local map. 请给我一张本地地图。 Give me a 20-cent postage stamp, please. 请给我一张二角的邮票。 One aerogram, please. 请给我一张航空邮简。 Can I have a sedative, please? 请给我镇定剂好吗? Please pose with me for a picture. 请跟我合照一张。 If you'll come this way, I'll show you to your table. 请跟我来,我带您去您的餐桌。 Would you like to come with me, please? 请跟我来。 Could you follow me, please? 请跟我来。 Come here, please. 请过来。 Fill it up, please. 请加满。 I would like ten gallons, please. 请加十加仑。 Just a standard haircut, please. 请剪短就好了。 Please meet my friend Mrs. Green. 请见一下我的朋友格林夫人。 Leave the sideburns long, please. 请将两鬓留长。 Please put your luggage on the rack. 请将您的行李放在架子上。 Change this bill into small change, please. 请将纸币换成零钱。 Please call me Jane. 请叫我简好了。 Please ask John to turn on the lights. 请叫约翰开灯。 Extension 2791, please. 请接分机 2791。 Please accept my apologies. 请接受我的道歉。 Please accept our heartfelt sympathies. 请接受我们深切的同情。 Please accept my apologies for what I said just now. 请接受我为我刚才所说的话而表示的道歉。 Please accept this as a token of our friendship. 请接受这个作为我们友谊的象征。 Steps into the hall and have a look, please. 请进殿内看一看。 Please show your hands. 请举手。 Please drive quickly. I have an appointment at 9:00. 请开快一点。我九点有个约会。 Please make out a receipt for this. 请开收据。 A deposit account, please. 请开一个定期存款帐户。 Please prescribe some tranquilizers for me. 请开一些镇定剂给我。 Please look at these flowers: they are called clivia minata. 请看这些花,它们是君子兰。 Please forward it quickly. This is important. 请快点。这很重要。 Some coffee, please. 请来点咖啡吧。 Stout ale, please. 请来份烈啤酒。 Beer, please. 请来份啤酒。 Fares, please. 请买票。 Would you please wake me up tomorrow? 请明天叫醒我好吗? Please come back tomorrow. 请明天来取。 Please be in the hotel lobby tomorrow morning. 请明天早上八点到旅馆大厅。 Please show me a catalog of your books. 请拿一本图书目录给我看看。 A money order, please. 请拿张汇款单。 My bill, please. 请拿帐单来。 Please be patient; we'll find it for you. 请耐心等候,我们为您找一下。 Hang up my coat in the closet, will you please? 请你把我的上衣挂在衣橱里好吗? Would you help me with this problem? 请你帮我处理这个问题好吗? Will you help me a minute please? 请你帮我一会儿好吗? Be kind enough to give me a hand. 请你帮我一下。 Would you please not smoke here? 请你不要在此吸烟好吗? Would you please tell me how to get to the airport? 请你告诉我去机场怎么走好吗? Would you please tell me some of the attractions here? 请你给我介绍些这儿的名胜好吗? Will you please remember to close the door? 请你记住关门好吗? Will you please measure this window to see how wide it is? 请你量量看这窗户有多宽好吗? I ask you to join me in a toast to the health of our host. 请你们同我一起为我们东道主的健康干杯。 I'd like you to join us in a toast to their happy marriage. 请你们与我一起为他们的美满婚姻干杯。 Would you please hold the door open for me? 请你替我把门开着好吗? Could you fill in this form? 请你填一下这张表格好吗? Will you please fill in this registration card? 请你填一下这张登记表好吗? Would you be so nice as to show me the way to the station? 请你指点我去车站的路好吗? Would you repeat that word, please? 请你重复一遍那个字,好吗? Could you repeat what you said please? 请你重复一遍你说的话,好吗? Would you please tell me my balance? 请您把我帐号中的结余金额告诉我好吗? Please remember your manners. 请您别忘了规矩。 Would you mind not smoking here? 请您别在这儿抽烟好吗? Could you pay at the cashier's desk on the left, please? 请您到左边的收银台付款好吗? Would you tell me the current rate for US dollars? 请您告诉我美元的现价好吗? Would you tell me how to operate this account? 请您告诉我怎样经营这个帐户好吗? Could you oblige me with a dance? 请您赏光和我跳个舞好吗? Will you honor me with a dance? 请您赏光跳个舞好吗? Can you fill out the laundry form, please? 请您填一下洗衣单。 May I have the first waltz with you? 请您跳第一个华尔滋好吗? Will you favor me with a dance? 请您同我跳个舞好吗? Will you give me the favor to dance? 请您同我跳个舞好吗? Will you excuse me? 请您原谅我好吗? May I have the pleasure of asking you for one more dance? 请您再跳一支舞好吗? Could you please move in a bit to let me pass? 请挪一下,让我过去好吗? Please send a taxi to the Peace Hotel. 请派一辆出租车到和平饭店。 Please let me tell you the reason. 请让我把理由告诉你。 Let me introduce my assistant, Miss Parker. 请让我介绍一下我的助手,派克小姐。 May I see your boarding pass? 请让我看看您的登机证好吗? May I see your ticket, please? 请让我看一看您的票好吗? Let me take your measurement, please. 请让我为您量一下尺寸。 Let me off, please. 请让我下车。 Please drop me off at the Queen's Department Store. 请让我在皇后百货公司下车。 Move along, please. You are holding everyone up. 请让一下,你挡了大家的路了。 Please hop in. 请上车。 Get in, please. 请上车。 Hop on, please. 请上来。 Please call at 8:30 a.m.. 请上午八点三十分来电。 Just a moment, please, I'll check. 请稍等,我查一下。 Just a minute, please. 请稍等。 Just a moment, please. 请稍等。 If you excuse me for a second, I'll check your luggage. 请稍等片刻,我得查查你的行李。 One moment, please, and I'll find out for you. 请稍候,让我帮您查一下。 Just a minute and I'll see if there are any liners. 请稍候,让我看一下是否还有退票。 Excuse me for a second, I'll check it. 请稍候,我查看一下。 Just a minute and I'll check the timetable. 请稍候,我看一下时刻表。 Take a deep breath, will you? 请深呼吸。 Please try this one. It's "555". 请试试这个,是"三五"牌的。 Try this one, please. 请试试这件。 Try this three-piece worsted suit. 请试试这套三件式精纺西装。 Collect your passport and your receipt. 请收好你的护照和收据。 Please count the chairs in that room. 请数一数那房间里的椅子。 Please speak a little more loudly. 请说大声些。 Drive me to the Bank of America, please. 请送我到美国银行。 Please take me to a hospital. 请送我到医院。 Please take me to this address. 请送我到这个地址。 Take me to the airport, please. 请送我去飞机场。 Go ahead, please. 请随便看。 Will all passengers get on at once? 请所有旅客马上上船。 Will all non passengers get off right now? 请所有送行者马上下船。 It's of no use asking for his help. 请他帮忙是没用的。 Please complete this form. 请填好这份电报单。 Fill in the baggage declaration for inward passengers. 请填写入境旅客物品申报单。 Please fill in this form. 请填写这张表格。 Please fill out a withdrawal form. 请填一份提款单。 Please fill out a withdrawal order. 请填一下取款单。 Would you inform my family, please? 请通知我的家人好吗? Please stand back a little. Be careful, it's dangerous. 请往后站。当心,危险。 Pass on, please. 请往前走。 Insert a quarter into the slot and try again. 请往投币口投一个 25 美分的硬币,然后再拨一下。 Please forget it. 请忘了这件事。 Where can I make a long distance call, please? 请问,哪儿可以打长途电话? Could I ask if you approve of that project? 请问,你是否赞成这项工程? Excuse me, how do you put the fire out? 请问,你是怎么灭火的? Could you direct me to the lavatory, please? 请问,洗手间在哪里? Which way is to the museum, please? 请问博物馆是走哪条路? What's the fare to Paris, Please? 请问到巴黎的车票多少钱? Which train do I take for Rome, please? 请问到罗马乘哪次列车? Could you tell me how far the Peace Cinema is from here? 请问和平电影院离这儿有多远? Could you please tell me how far the coffee shop is from the cinema? 请问咖啡馆离电影院有多远? When do the trains leave for London, please? 请问开往伦敦的火车有哪几班? Where is the Mary Hospital, please? 请问玛丽医院在哪里? Which number is the call number, please? 请问哪个号码是书码? May I ask if you are fond of documentary? 请问你喜欢纪录片吗? May I have your name and flight number? 请问您的姓名和班机号。 Could I ask if you remember his address? 请问您记得他的地址吗? May I ask, are you for or against this decision? 请问您是赞成还是反对这项决定? When does the Rome train leave, please? 请问去罗马的火车什么时候开? Could you tell me the way to the Prince Hotel? 请问去王子饭店的路怎么走? Could I ask when to go? 请问什么时候走? May I ask who's calling? 请问是谁打来的电话? Have I got this right, please? 请问我弄对了吗? What time is the next train to Hong Kong, please? 请问下一班到香港的火车什么时候开出? By the way, Where shall I go to take No. 47 bus? 请问一下,我该在哪儿乘 47 路车? Is it correct, please? 请问这对吗? Do have some apples. 请务必吃些苹果。 Please put off all smoking materials. 请熄灭所有冒烟的东西。 Please consult the card catalogue first. 请先查找卡片目录。 Please give my best regards to Professor Rapp. 请向拉普教授转达我最好的祝福。 Please remember me to your wife. 请向你的太太问好。 Please convey my best wishes to your parents. 请向您的父母转达我最美好的祝福。 Please give Professor Smith my best wishes. 请向史密斯教授致意。 Please write it down here. 请写在这里。 Please fill in the receipt in duplicate. 请一式二份填写这份收据。 Doctors come to Cabin 8 at once, please. 请医生赶快到 8 号舱。 Please put it in simpler words. 请用较简单的话说。 Bang the door, please. 请用力关上车门。 I do beg your pardon, but aren't you Mr. White's secretary? 请原谅,你是怀特先生的秘书吗? Forgive me, but are you really sure she's qualified? 请原谅,你真的能肯定她是合格的? Excuse me, my name is John Smith. 请原谅,我是约翰·史密斯。 Pardon me. 请原谅。 Please forgive me. 请原谅我。 Please forgive me for having disturbed you. 请原谅我打扰了你。 Please forgive my forgetfulness. 请原谅我的健忘。 Forgive us for being late. 请原谅我们来迟了。 Forgive me for asking, but are you Mr. White's financial analyst? 请原谅我问一下,你是怀特先生的财务分析员吗? Allow me to help you. 请允许我帮您的忙。 Let me, on behalf of our teacher, wish you good luck. 请允许我代表我们的老师,祝您好运。 May I present Mr. David Brown, manager of A.B.C. Company. 请允许我介绍一下大卫·布朗先生,A.B.C.公司经理。 Allow me to introduce our director, Mr. Brown. 请允许我介绍一下我们的厂长,布朗先生。 Allow me to propose a toast to your success. 请允许我提议为您的成功干杯。 Please allow me to propose a toast to your health. 请允许我提议为您的健康干杯。 Let me propose a toast to your promotion. 请允许我提议为您的晋升干杯。 May I offer you my profoundest apologies. 请允许我向你表示我最诚挚的歉意。 May I offer you my sincerest apologies. 请允许我向你表示我最真诚的歉意。 May I introduce Mr. Harris, our new manager. 请允许我向您介绍哈里斯先生,我们的新经理。 May I extend to you my deep sorrow on the news? 请允许我在得到这一消息后向你表示我深切的悲痛。 Allow me to introduce myself. 请允许我自我介绍一下。 May I have another napkin, please? 请再给我一条餐巾,可以吗? Please come back again soon. 请再来。 Please look back in a few days? 请在几天后再来看一看。 Please come to the airport 2 hours before departure. 请在起飞前两个小时到达机场。 Please sign it under signature. 请在签名栏下签名。 I would like blue cheese dressing on my salad, please. 请在沙拉里放一些蓝酪沙拉浇汁。 Please sign on the top line. 请在头一行上签名。 Please write down your name and occupation here. 请在这儿写下你的姓名和职业。 Please endorse the check. 请在这张支票上背书。 Please write your account number on the back of the check. 请在支票背后写上您的帐号。 A detective story, please. 请找一本侦探小说。 This way, please. Will this table do, sir? 请这边走,这张桌子可以吗,先生? What was that again? 请重复。 Recut the deck, please. 请重新签牌吧。 Attention, please. 请注意。 May I have your attention, please. 请注意。 Order please, now has anyone anything else to say? 请注意秩序,谁还想发言? Hold the strap, please. I'm making a turn now. 请抓牢皮带。我现在要转弯了。 Please make the volume greater. 请转大声一点。 Be sure to have your health certificate ready. 请准备好健康证明书。 Take my seat, please. 请坐我这儿。 Please! 求求你! The drive shaft is useless now. 驱动轴没有用了。 Would it be better to cancel the meeting? 取消这次会议不是更好吗? A trip to Paris intrigues me a great deal. 去巴黎旅行引起我很大的兴趣。 Where do I get off to go to the museum? 去博物馆要在哪里下车? It'll be interesting to visit the museum. 去参观博物馆一定会很有趣。 Buses leave for downtown every two hours. 去城里的巴士每 2 小时开一班。 The liners for Dalian have been postponed. 去大连的客轮都延迟了。 Is Fifth Avenue third right? 去第五大街是第三条横马路右转弯吗? How do I get to the Fifth Avenue? 去第五大街怎么走? Which platform for Tokyo? 去东京的火车在哪个站台? Let's cheer our side on. 去给我们队加油吧。 Go to the International Travel Agency. 去国际旅行社。 What is the best way to go to the beach? 去海滩最好的路是哪一条? A month at a health resort will surely do you good. 去疗养所住一个月肯定对你有好处。 Shall I get down here for the Art Gallery? 去美术馆是在这儿下车吗? On which track does the Milan limited express depart? 去米兰的特快列车在第几站台? What's is the best way to get there? 去那里最好的方法是什么? Go to hell! 去你的! Get along with you! 去你的,我不信! Get away with you! 去你的,我才不信呢! To the stack room. 去书库。 Go take a long walk on a short pier. 去跳海吧! Go jump in a lake. 去跳湖吧! Is this right for the car park? 去停车场这儿走对吗? Which direction is it to the theater? 去戏院是哪一个方向? To the Shelly Company. 去雪莉公司。 Wouldn't it be nice to go sightseeing? 去游览观光不是挺好的吗? How about having a medical checkup? 去做个体检,怎么样啊? Go and have your chest X-rayed. 去做一次胸部的 X 光透视。 All the trumps dropped. 全部王牌都被吊出。 That's all wrong. 全错了。 The process should be carried out according to the following procedures:... 全过程应按下列步骤进行:...... By full rate, it is 50 cents per word. 全价电报每字 50 美分。 Indeed, her voice is sweet and melodious. 确实,她的声音很甜润。 Really fine. 确实很好。 There's really no cause to be alarmed. 确实没什么可大惊小怪的。 There's really no reason to be worried. 确实没有理由担心。 There's really no reason to be worried about your illness. 确实没有理由为您的病担心。 There's no need to get so upset, really. 确实没有任何理由如此烦恼。 That's quite true. 确实如此。 Quite true. 确实如此。 What will you do then? 然后你做什么? Then, I shave, brush my teeth and comb my hair. 然后我刮脸,刷牙和梳头发。 Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York. 然后我问他在纽约是不是有认识的人。 Hair-dyeing is very popular now. 染发现在很流行。 Wouldn't it be a good idea to leave the room clean and tidy? 让房间保持干净整齐不是很好吗? Trust you to make a mess of it. 让你把这事弄得一团糟。 I can't tell you how sorry I am for having kept you waiting 3 hours. 让你等了整整三小时,我说不出我有多么抱歉。 Let me comb you out. 让我把您的头发梳理梳理。 Let me see... perhaps I could fit you in at 4:30 tomorrow. 让我查一下......也许我能把你安排在明天 4 点 30 分。 Let me tell you what, but it's only between ourselves. 让我告诉你实情,但是只能我们两人知道。 Let me tell you something, he was once put into prison. 让我告诉你一件事,他曾经坐过牢。 Will you let me check your luggage? 让我检查一下你的行李好吗? Let me see. Oh, yes. You can have one on the tenth floor. 让我看一看,哦,是的,你可以在 10 楼住一间。 I'll just see what there is. 让我看一下。 I'll have a look at the sailing schedule for you. 让我看一下船次时刻表。 Let me see what's available. 让我看一下有什么。 May I think about that for a moment? 让我考虑一下好吗? Allow me. 让我来吧。 Let me check the register. 让我来查一下登记册。 Let's see your ticket. 让我来看看您的票。 Let me try a pipe of that tobacco of yours. 让我来试试你的烟叶。 Let's go out and have a rest. 让我们出去一会儿吧。 Let's change the subject. 让我们换个话题。 Let's see if we can darn it. 让我们看看是否能为您修补一下。 Let's do the disco. 让我们来跳迪斯科吧。 Let's jitterbug. 让我们来跳个吉特巴吧。 Let's play a round of bridge. 让我们来玩一圈桥牌吧。 Let's make this decision by voting. 让我们用投票方式来作出决定。 Let's have another look at the fly wheel. 让我们再检查一下飞轮。 Let's decide it by the fall of the coin. 让我们掷硬币来决定吧。 Let's sit in this compartment. 让我们坐在这个车厢里吧。
You'll let me go there, won't you? 让我去那儿,好吗?
Let me have a try, would you? 让我试一试,好吗?
Let me try. 让我试一试。
Let me translate that letter for you. 让我替你翻译那封信。
Let me look up the program first. 让我先查一下节目表。
Let me give you a facial massage first. 让我先替您进行脸部按摩。
Let me see, at 146 Parker Street? 让我想想,在派克大街 146 号?
Let me think. 让我想想。
Let me think about it, don't rush me. 让我想一想,别催我。
Let me assure you, you will succeed in your experiment. 让我向您保证,您的试验会成功的。
Will you let me use your bike? 让我用一下你的自行车,好吗? Let me sit down; I'm shattered. 让我坐下;我累坏了。 Let's go northward first. 让咱们先朝北走。 Bear left around the bank. 绕着银行往左拐。 What's the point of running round the sports field? 绕着运动场跑步有什么意义呢? How is man distinguished from animal? 人和动物的区别在哪儿? People have donated a large sum of money to reconstruct the old temple. 人们捐助了一大笔钱重修这座古寺。 What people like most are those landscapes painted on the Long Corridor. 人们喜欢的是那长廊上的多幅山水彩画。 That really is the limit. 忍耐是有限度的。 It's been really nice knowing you. 认识你真是令人高兴。 It's not correct to suppose that you'll leave your children. 认为你要离开你的孩子的想法是不对的。 Any time will suit me. 任何时间对我都合适。 I can come any day except Thursday. 任何一天我都能来,只有星期四例外。 We've sold out for today's matinee, but there's an evening performance. 日场已客满,但有夜场的。
How is it coming? 日子过得怎么样?
The days are getting hotter. 日子一天天热起来了。
If necessary, you may go to see the dentist. 如果必要的话,你可以去请牙医看看。 Let me finish if it is not urgent. 如果不要紧的话请让我说完。 A heart lead allows me to discard a spade. 如果出的是一张红心,我就可以垫出一张黑桃。 What difference would it make if universities accepted fewer students? 如果大学录取的学生少了会产生什么区别? If the traffic is not too heavy, it'll take an hour. 如果电报业务不太忙,要花 1 个小时。
She'll definitely cry if her mother leaves her alone. 如果她母亲让她一个人待着,她肯定会哭的。
We'll be glad if you can come tonight. 如果今晚你能来,我们将会很高兴。
I'd like to change my reservation, if possible. 如果可能的话,我想换班机。
If I may, I'd like to correct one thing you said. 如果可以的话,我想纠正你说的其中一点。
I should like to have a day off, if I may. 如果可以的话,我想休假一天。
If I'm not mistaken, Mary was the first one to arrive here. 如果没错的话,玛莉是第一个到此的人。
If there're no different views, let's turn to the next point. 如果没有不同的看法,我们开始讨论下一个问题。
We should be all right, if there're no traffic jams. 如果没有交通堵塞,我们就能赶到。 If there's no other business, let's move to the next item on the agenda. 如果没有其它的事,我们着手讨论议事行程上的下一项。
I'd prefer a cup of coffee, if there's no much trouble. 如果没有太多麻烦,我更喜欢喝杯咖啡。
It would be more appropriate if you wrote a letter to him about your need. 如果你把你的要求写信告诉他,那是非常适宜的。
If you don't take my word for it, you'll see! 如果你不把我的话当回事,你等着瞧! If you don't mind my saying so, your smile is really charming. 如果你不介意,我想说你的微笑真是迷人极了。 I'd rather have some tea, if you don't mind. 如果你不介意的话我宁愿喝茶。 If you can't repay the loan, mind your neck! 如果你不能归还借款,小心你的脖子! If you fail to carry out the contract, you'll have to make up for the losses. 如果你不能履行合同,那你就得赔偿损失。 You'll hurt my feelings, if you don't behave yourself. 如果你不守规矩,我会不高兴的。 If you don't mind, you'll fall. 如果你不小心,你会堕落的。 If you don't mind, you'll fall! 如果你不注意,你会堕落的! You'd be very unwise if you dare oppose me. 如果你胆敢反对我那是非常不明智的。 If your fever lingers, come to me again. 如果你发烧不退,请再来复诊。 If you have any allergic reaction after taking the medicine, come to me immediately. 如果你服了这药有任何过敏反应,请立即前来复诊。 If you dare speak to me like that, you'll be sorry. 如果你敢那样对我说话,你会后悔的。 If you have further questions, please call again anytime. 如果你还有问题,请随时再来。 I'll teach you a lesson if you go on like this. 如果你继续这样下去,我会教训你的。 If you insist. 如果你坚持的话。 If it's all right with you, I'll call on you tomorrow evening. 如果你觉得方便的话,我明天晚上来看望你。 If you're sure it's no trouble for you. 如果你肯定这么做不费事的话。 I'll talk to him if you like. 如果你乐意的话,我去跟他谈。 If you are tired, you can go to bed. 如果你累了,你可以去睡觉。 If you take a boat trip, you can enjoy the magnificent sights along the river. 如果你们乘船旅行,你们可以欣赏沿岸的壮丽景色。 Don't stay up late at night, if you see what I mean. 如果你明白我所说的意思,那么晚上不要熬夜。 If you don't come up with the money by tomorrow, we'll come back and break your neck! 如果你明天不把钱送来,我们会回来掐断你的脖子! If you compare Mary and Sally, you will find they are so different. 如果你拿玛莉与莎莉比较一下,你会发现她们是如此的不同。 We'll regard it as an honor if you could attend the conference. 如果你能参加会议,我们将把它视为一种光荣。 It would help us greatly if you could attend the opening ceremony 如果你能参加开幕典礼,那将是对我们的巨大帮助。 I'd be surprised if you would get it. 如果你能得到它我会惊奇的。 We'd be very grateful if you could give us some advice. 如果你能给我们提些建议,那我们会非常感激的。 I'd be very pleased if you go there with me. 如果你能和我一起去那儿,我将会非常高兴。 I'd greatly appreciate it if you might let me share the office with you. 如果你能让我与你一起使用这办公室,那我会非常感谢的。 I'd be grateful if you'd give me a lift. 如果你让我搭便车,我会很感激的。 If you lose, you'll be stuck with a fat debt. 如果你失败了,你会负债累累的。 If ever you are in Rome, please do look me up. 如果你什么时候来罗马,请务必来看我。 What would you do if you were me? 如果你是我,你会做什么? If you follow my advice, you'll not cooperate with that company. 如果你听从我的忠告,你就不会与那家公司合作。 I think our company should increase investment, if you follow me. 如果你听明白的话,我认为我们公司应该增强投资。 If you violate the rules here, we shall have to dismiss you from the post. 如果你违反了这里的规定,我们将不得不开除你。 If you ask me, I think it's impossible. 如果你问我,我认为那是不可能的。 If you like, I can make you a model plane. 如果你喜欢,我可以给你做一只模型飞机。 You'd better hurry if you want to catch that train. 如果你想赶上那班火车,你最好快一点。 If you like to visit the Art Exhibition, I'll take you with me. 如果你想看艺术展,我愿带你一起去。 If you want to make a complaint, he is over there. 如果你想提意见,他在那边。 You may buy a catalog if you like. 如果你想要的话可以买一本目录。 Just let me know if you need any help. 如果你需要帮忙,就告诉我。 If you need help, please contact stewards. 如果你需要帮助,请找服务员。 If you want, I could buy you a hat. 如果你要的话,我可以给你买顶帽子。 If you want to send it by urgent, you have to add indication "urgent" before the receiver's name and address. 如果你要拍发紧急的,就得在收报人名字和地址前加一个"急"字。 If you ask me, they don't open until 9:30. 如果你要问我,我觉得他们要到 9:30 才会开门营业。 If you'd like me to. 如果你要我来的话。 If you want me to. 如果你要找我的话。 Remember to come and see me if ever you're here. 如果你以后来到这里,记得来看我。 If you have time, you can see both of them. 如果你有时间,你可以两者都看。 I'd be very glad if you would. 如果你愿意,我将十分高兴。 If you like. 如果你愿意。 If you run against the traffic lights again, you'll be deprived of your license. 如果你再闯红灯,你的执照就会被吊销。 If you speed again, you'll be put into jail. 如果你再次超速,你就会被送进监狱。 If you're late again, you'll leave me no choice but to give you no credit at the end of the term. 如果你再次迟到,我别无选择,只好在期终不给你学分了。 If you don't do better than that, you'll get it in the neck from the manager. 如果你再干不好的话,你就要受到经理的处罚了。 If you find my briefcase, please contact me at my hotel. 如果你找到我的手提箱,请与我住的饭店联络。 If you want my advice, I'd write to the committee about the problem. 如果你征求我的意见,我会就这一问题写信给委员会的。 You can get a clearer picture if you live closer to the station. 如果你住得离电视台近一些,你就能接受更清晰的影像。 I'll wring your neck if you do! 如果你做,我就掐断你的脖子! I should like to use your bike, if you don't see any objection. 如果您不反对的话,我想用一下您的自行车。 If you are in a hurry, we've a two-hour quick service. 如果您很急的话,我们提供两小时快洗业务。 If you recall, I lent you fifty dollars last week. 如果您记得的话,我上星期借给您五十美元。 I won't touch the top if you insist. 如果您坚持,我就不动头顶的头发。 I'd be delighted, if you could help me. 如果您能帮助我,我会很高兴。 Would you do me the pleasure of attending my graduation ceremony? 如果您能来参加我的毕业典礼,我将很高兴。 We should be so delighted if you could come to the dance party. 如果您能来参加舞会,我们将会很高兴的。 We should be glad if you could spend the weekend with us. 如果您能来和我们一起度周末,我们将很高兴。 We'll bring you the soup first if you like. 如果您先上汤,也可以。 I'd be most delighted if you would. 如果您愿意,我会非常高兴。 You can use the dressing room there to try it on, if you like. 如果您愿意的话,可以去那儿试衣室试穿一下。 I should like to call on you tomorrow, if you allow me. 如果您允许,我想明天来拜访您。 Who would really care if boxing were banned? 如果拳击运动被取消谁又会在乎呢? I should be surprised if he comes. 如果他来了我一定会惊奇的。 If hearts break 3-2, I'll surrender a trick to the king. 如果他们的红心是三、二对开,那么我就让一墩给 K。 If they need things, they can buy them in the department store. 如果他们需要东西,他们可以在百货公司买。 If they beat the visiting team, they will be the champion. 如果他们赢了客队,他们就将是冠军。 I would have gone for the picnic if it hadn't rained. 如果天气不曾下雨的话,我早就参加野餐了。 Will you excuse me if I have to arrive ten minutes late? 如果我不得不迟到十分钟的话,你会原谅我吗? Will you forgive me for my having to leave early? 如果我不得不提早离开的话,你会原谅我吗? If I take a long walk, I'll get short of breath. 如果我长途步行,我会气喘吁吁的。 If I were in your position, I wouldn't give up the program. 如果我处在你的地位,我不会放弃这计划。 If I were in your position, I'd think twice about that. 如果我处在你的地位,我会考虑得更周全一些。 I wouldn't do it if I were in your shoes. 如果我处在你的位置,我不会去做的。 I would change my plan, if I were in your position. 如果我处在你的位置,我会改变我的计划。 If I may correct you, only two students went there in fact. 如果我可以纠正你的话,事实上只有两个学生去了那儿。 If I may put forward a suggestion: give all the workers a short holiday. 如果我可以提一个建议的话,那么请给全体工人放个短假吧。 If I may say so, you're wrong there. 如果我可以这样说,那一点上你错了 If I may say so, you're mistaken. 如果我可以这样说,你弄错了。 If I may say so, that's not the case. 如果我可以这样说,情况不是这样的。 If I may say so, these vegetables are delicious. 如果我可以这样说,这些蔬菜味道好极了。 If I may say so, your dress is really charming. 如果我可以这样说的话,你的衣服真是迷人极了。 If I remember correctly, the lecture was cancelled. 如果我没记错的话,那次演讲取消了。 If I'm not mistaken, he didn't return the books to me. 如果我没记错的话,他没有把书还给我。 If my memory serves me right, the meeting was called for May 8. 如果我没记错的话,这次会议定在 5 月 8 日召开。 If I understand right, it's up to me to decide it? 如果我没理解错的话,这得由我来决定? If I got it right, then Mary will not marry him? 如果我没弄错的话,那么玛丽将不嫁给他? If I've got the picture right, then Mike is very careless. 如果我没弄错的话,那么迈克是很粗心的。 Must I renew the book if I fail to finish reading it in time? 如果我没有及时看完这本书必须续借吗? What difference would it make if we don't accept all those terms? 如果我们不接受全部的条件,那又有什么不同呢? It's a pity if we can't reach an agreement on that. 如果我们不能在这点上达成一致,那太可惜了。We'll have to step on it if we don't want to be late. 如果我们不想迟到的话,我们得赶紧。 If we drive all day we'll be there by evening. 如果我们从早到晚一直开车,傍晚就能到达那里。 If there's any way in which we can be of practical use, please let us know. 如果我们能提供点什么实际帮助的话,请告诉我们。 That'll be a bit late if we want to be sure of good seats. 如果我们想保证有好座位,现在出发晚了一些。 Perhaps I should make that clearer by saying that if we give you any more than that, we'd actually be running at a loss. 如果我们再多给你们一点,我们事实上就要受到损失,也许我这样说会更明白一点。 If we drive all day, we'll make it. 如果我们整天不停地开车,我们能到达那里。 I will if I can. 如果我能够的话,我会的。 If I were you, I'd go and apologize. 如果我是你,我会去道歉的。 I would be very careful not to violate the rules, if I were you. 如果我是你,我会小心翼翼不犯规的。 I shouldn't get upset, if I were you. 如果我是你,我就不会感到不安的。 I shouldn't worry about it, if I were you. 如果我是你,我就不会为此担心的。 I should have done the same, if I were you. 如果我是你,我也会这样做的。 If I were you, I'd walk. 如果我是你的话,我会步行去。 If I were in your shoes, I'd take his suggestion. 如果我是你的话,我会采纳他的建议的。 If I were in your position, I would first solve the financial problem. 如果我是你的话,我会首先解决财务问题。 If I were in your shoes, I'd go there with him. 如果我是你的话,我会同他一起去那里。 I'd take a taxi, if I were you. 如果我是你的话,我会坐出租车去。 I wouldn't wait if I were you. 如果我是你的话,我就不会等。 If I were you, I would, or you'll be fired. 如果我是你我就愿意,否则你将被开除。 Will you correct me if I make a mistake, please? 如果我说错了,请你指正我好吗? I hope you will forgive me if I haven't said the right words. 如果我说错了话,我希望你能原谅我。 What if I want to have my shoes polished? 如果我想把皮鞋擦一下怎么办? If I have enough money, I'm going to take a trip suitcases yet. 如果我有足够的钱,我要到国外去一趟。 If the clouds break up, we can go for a hike. 如果乌云散开了,那我们就能去徒步旅行了。 What would it matter if censorship were lifted? 如果新闻检查制度被取消又有什么关系呢? We can use the auto-timer if we want to have a picture of all of us. 如果要把大家都拍进去,可以用定时装置。 If you want to bring out the cloud in the sky, you'll have to use the filter. 如果要显出天空中的云彩,就要用滤色镜。 We should make it if the lights are with us. 如果一路红绿灯停顺的话,我们能赶到。 If it was up to me, I'd go to London. 如果由我决定,我就要去伦敦。 If it was up to me, I'd rather phone him now. 如果由我决定,我宁愿现在就打电话给他。 Please notify me if there's any cancellation. 如果有人取消订位,请通知我。 If there's anything you haven't understood, please say so. 如果有什么不懂的地方,请尽管提出来。 If anything turns up, I'll contact you. 如果有什么机会,我会与你联系的。 If there's any trouble, I'll tell him where to get off! 如果有什么麻烦,我会教训他的! If there's one thing that annoys me, it's people who are not punctual. 如果有什么使我恼火的话,那就是不守时的人。 I'll attend the meeting if I may. 如果允许,我想参加这次会议。 I don't know what to do, if I can't find my keys. 如果找不到我的钥匙,我真不知道该怎么办。 How shall I pay, cash or credit card? 如何付款,现金还是信用卡? She tires easily nowadays. 如今她极易疲劳。 Would you honor us with a visit? 如蒙光临,不胜荣幸之至。 It would give us great pleasure to spend the holidays with you. 如能和您一起度假我们将会十分高兴。 Our count must be accepted if yours isn't given. 如未写明,依我们清点的数目为准。 I'd prefer to have a cup of tea, if possible. 如有可能,我更喜欢喝杯茶。 Where is the immigration counter? 入境柜台在哪里? It's 51.00 yen for the third-class, boarding not included. 三等舱票 51 日元一张,不包括膳食。 Three days. 三天。 It will be ready within three days. 三天就可以洗好。 It's 3 dollars. 三元。 The monks' chanting is combined with yoga breathing exercises. 僧侣们一边吟诵,一边做瑜珈呼吸训练。 Is salad your favorite dish? 沙拉是你最喜欢的菜吗? Are there any popular ski lodges up there? 山上有什么有名气的滑雪旅舍吗? It's half-time now. 上半场时间到了。 I was thirty on my last birthday. 上次生日我是过三十岁。 And so healthy when I last saw her! 上次我见到她时,她还是那么健康! And he was so happy when I last saw him! 上次我见到他时,他还那么开心! God! 上帝啊! God help you! 上帝保佑你! Last month was December, wasn't it? 上个月是十二月,不是吗? Shanghai's defender is tackling Fellows. 上海队的防卫正在拦截弗洛斯。 Shanghai Port is one of the ten biggest ports in the world. 上海港是世界十大港口之一。 It was put on last week. 上星期演的。 What play are they performing? 上演什么戏? What's playing? 上映什么? The Shaoxing rice wine is really very good. 绍兴米酒确实不错。 The snake gives me the jitters. 蛇使我很害怕。 Shoot! 射门! Photography is not something I know very much about. 摄影知识我了解不多。 Even the celestial world is heavily guarded. 神仙世界也是戒备森严的。 Not even for me? 甚至为了我,也不行吗? Life was much harder than it is today. 生活比现今的困难很多。 How's life? 生活得好吗? Happy birthday to you. 生日快乐! Happy birthday! 生日快乐! Many happy returns of the day! 生日快乐! The import of raw meat is strictly prohibited. 生肉类是严禁进口的。 It is too low to be audible. 声音太轻,听不太清楚。 Christmas is coming. 圣诞节就要到了。
Our Christmas is going to be wonderful. 圣诞节一定会很愉快的。
Have a nice Christmas! 圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!
There's little time left. 剩下的时间不多了。
Where is the Lost and Found? 失物招领处在哪里? It's due in at 10:30, but they're running late today. 十点半进站,但他们今天晚点了。
Thanks a lot. And you too! 十分感谢。你也一样!
You can walk it within ten minutes. 十分钟你就可以走完。
Children under ten can also have 50% discount. 十岁以下的儿童也可以买五折门票。
Fifteen to twenty minutes. 十五到二十分钟。
What! 30 dollars for a drink? 什么!一杯酒30美元? What, do you really mean that? 什么,你真的是这意思吗?
What, he's been sacked? 什么,他被解雇了!
What, already? Won't you have another coffee? 什么,要走了?不再喝杯咖啡?
What? How could you believe such a rumor? 什么?你竟然会相信这种谣言?
What? Another party? 什么?又要聚会?
Where can I shoot some baskets? 什么地方可以玩篮球?
Where can I buy some tennis balls? 什么地方能买到网球?
What did you like best about the movie? 什么电影是你最喜欢的?
Nothing will go wrong. 什么都不会出错的。
Nothing can beat me down. 什么都难不倒我。
What teams are playing? 什么队在比赛?
What time does it arrive? 什么时候到?
What time does it reach Paris? 什么时候到达巴黎?
What time is dinner served? 什么时候供应晚餐?
When is it on? 什么时候开始?
When did the pain start? 什么时候开始痛的?
It's for you to decide when to leave. 什么时候离开由你决定。
What is the best time to go out? 什么时候去最好?
What are the museum hours? 什么时间博物馆开放?
Yes, Mr Green? 什么事,格林先生?
What are you looking so disappointed about? 什么事使你显得如此失望? What sort of books is most popular? 什么书最流行?
Is it still early? 时间还早吗?
Time couldn't slip by too fast. 时间怎么过都不嫌快。
To tell you the truth, I thought little of the play. 实话告诉你,我觉得这场戏并不高明。
As a matter of fact, you're now suffering from a heart disease.
实际上,你现在得的是心脏病。
Actually, we'll have to be thinking of going. 实际上,我们得考虑走了。 You're all wet, actually. 实际上你全弄错了。
I'm not quite keen, as a matter of fact. 实际上我不太感兴趣。
Actually, it bores me stiff. 实际上这枯燥乏味极了。
I'm awfully sorry, but I really can't afford the time. 实在对不起,不过我确实没有空。
There's no help for it. 实在没办法了。
There's no hope for it. 实在没希望了。
Food is available all the time. 食品全时供应。
Mr. Stone wants to make an appointment with you on July 10. 史东先生想在 7 月 10 日约见你。
It's a privilege to know you, Mr. Smith. 史密斯先生,很荣幸认识您。
Mr Smith, would you like to say something? 史密斯先生,您想说些什么吗? Mr. Smith is a cameraman, and he's an expert in photography. 史密斯先生是位摄影师,精通摄影术。
To our greatest relief, he survived the air crash. 使我们最感宽心的是他在这次空难中幸免于难。
It's rather easy to work this camera. 使用这相机很容易。
The goods are delivered free of charge within the city limits. 市区免费送货上门。
Things always go wrong. 事情老是出毛病。
As a matter of fact, TV provides people with many educational programs. 事实上,电视为人们提供了很多教育节目。
Actually, she's anxious to meet him. 事实上,她很想见他。
Well, as a matter of fact, she is too young to understand it. 事实上,她太小了还不懂。
As a matter of fact, you'll get a higher salary there. 事实上,你能在那儿得到更高的薪水呢。
Actually, his advice is a matter of some difference to me. 事实上,他的劝告对我来说无关紧要。
As a matter of fact, I'm not so optimistic about it. 事实上,我对此并不乐观。
As a matter of fact, I have no interest in maths. 事实上,我对数学不感兴趣。
Actually, I don't have any interest in music. 事实上,我对音乐不感兴趣。 Actually, I think it is different. 事实上,我认为这是不同的。

As a matter of fact, I was trained for that kind of job. 事实上,我受过那类工作的训练。 As a matter of fact, dance is a kind of exercise. 事实上,舞蹈也是一种锻炼。 As a matter of fact, it is a technical problem. 事实上,这是个技术问题。 Nothing interests me less than cooking, as a matter of fact. 事实上,最引不起我兴趣的莫过于烹调了。 Well, in fact it was a double room. 事实上那是个双人房间。 Actually, I find it totally uninteresting. 事实上我觉得它太没劲了。 I don't think this book is interesting, actually. 事实上我认为这本书一点也没有趣味。 The Image Hall is equipped with a 360 degree screen. 视听馆里安装了三百六十度的环形银幕。 Try this tube of jelly. 试试这支软膏。 Where is the fitting room?` 试衣间在哪里? Try to look on the bright side of things. 试着朝事情好的一面看吧。 The interior design is very creative and artistic. 室内设计非常独特,有艺术水准。 Am I the one that's got to take care of the children? 是不是该我去照顾孩子? Did you find it hard to start the car? 是不是很难发动车子? May I call on Mr Brake to give us some comments? 是不是请布雷克先生谈谈? Are we required to attend the meeting? 是不是我们得参加会议? Yes, but now I'd like to try something new. 是的,不过我想尝试一些新的工作。 Yes. The bus will come at once. 是的,车马上就到。 Yes, up to a point, but money can't buy anything. 是的,从一定程度上说是这样的,但金钱买不到一切。 Yes, but on the other hand, TV makes people passive and lazy. 是的,但另一方面,电视使人变得被动和懒惰。 Yes, but on the other hand so are the wages. 是的,但另一方面工资也这样。 Yes, but it won't go to your head. 是的,但你不会醉的。 Yes, but don't you think every person has his merits? 是的,但你不认为每个人都有他的长处吗? Yes, but you shouldn't forget that you have a larger income. 是的,但你们不应该忘记你们现在的收入也多了。 Yes, but do you really think he's innocent? 是的,但你真的认为他是无辜的吗? Yes, but on the other hand, the price might go up. 是的,但是从另一方面看价钱也可能上升。 Yes, but at the same time TV is entertaining. 是的,但是同时电视使人获得娱乐。 Yes, certainly. 是的,当然可以。 Yes, short stories are much welcomed nowadays. 是的,短篇小说当今非常受欢迎。 Yes, or you'll be fined for each day it's overdue. 是的,否则你就得按超过的天数付罚金。 Yes, the public seems very pleased with the performance. 是的,观众似乎很满意这出戏。 Yes, she's been appearing a lot in tragedy lately. 是的,她最近常演悲剧。 Yes, the number of books borrowed out is enormous too. 是的,借出去的书也是大量的。 Yes, it is. Please let me off here. 是的,就是这儿。请让我在这儿下车。 Yes, I'm afraid I didn't take that into account. 是的,恐怕我没有把它考虑在内。 Yes, it's a cinch! 是的,没问题! No, nothing. I'm sorry. 是的,没有了。对不起。 Yes, it runs once every five minutes. 是的,每五分钟一班。 Yes, that's fine. 是的,那很好。 Yes, you have to drink it all. 是的,你必须全部喝光。 Yes, certainly you can. 是的,你当然可以。 Yes, of course you can. 是的,你当然可以。 Yes, of course you can turn on the light. 是的,你当然可以开灯。 Yes, perhaps you have a point there. 是的,你可能说对了一点。 Yes, you're quite right. 是的,你说得对。 Yes, you're quite right. 是的,你说得很对。 Yes, you could be right in saying so. 是的,你这样说可能是对的。 Yes. You'd have to change buses at least twice. 是的,你至少要换两次车。 Yes, you'd better make a reservation in advance. 是的,你最好提前预订。 Yes, indeed you may have it. 是的,您真的可以把它拿走。 Yes, really. And thank you very much for your treat. 是的,确实。非常感谢你的招待。 Yes, really. 是的,确实是这样。 Yes, it is a first class express train. 是的,是头等快车。 Yes, he is one of the best. 是的,他是最好的之一。 Yes, it's much better than yesterday. 是的,天气比昨天好多了。 Yes. It is usually open on Sundays. 是的,通常星期天开放的。 Yes, why not? 是的,为什么不呢? Yes, I must admit you are right. 是的,我得承认你是对的。 Yes, I'm keen on it. 是的,我对此很感兴趣。 Yes, I have a great passion for painting. 是的,我非常喜欢绘画。 Yes, I still remember. 是的,我还记得。 Yes, speaking. 是的,我就是。 Yes, I can confirm your opinion. 是的,我可以证实你的观点。 Yes, and we usually knock off at 5:30 p.m. 是的,我们通常在下午五点半歇工。 Yes, and we have special guides to show you around. 是的,我们有特别导游带领你们游览。 Yes, I mean, no. 是的,我是说,不是。 Yes, I take your point entirely. 是的,我完全接受你的意见。 Yes, I accept your point completely. 是的,我完全接受你的意见。 Yes, now I come to think about it. 是的,我现在开始考虑这个问题。 Yes, I want some cotton wool. 是的,我要一些药棉。 Yes, I must have overlooked these figures. 是的,我一定是忽略了这几个数字。 Yes, I've been doing the same job in another firm. 是的,我一直在另一家公司做同样的工作。 Yes, I was impressed by it. 是的,我印象深刻。 No, the letter is overweight. 是的,信超重了。 Yes, maybe, but there're many exceptions. 是的,也许,但是有许多例外情况。 Yes, I may well have been in error over the calculation. 是的,也许我在计算方面有差错。 Yes, drink this mixture four times a day, one measure each time. 是的,一天饮四次,一次一格。 Yes, especially mini-carvings. 是的,尤其是微雕。 Yes, there are several. One on each floor. 是的,有几间。每一层都有一间。 Yes, why? 是的,有事吗? Yes. It's worth about a hundred dollars. 是的,这大约值一百美元。 Yes, there's a special atmosphere here. 是的,这儿有一种特殊的气氛。 Yes, and it's painted in shades of grey and black. 是的,这幅画是用灰色和黑色画的。 Yes, that's quite right. 是的,这很对。 Yes, it's easy as pie. 是的,这很容易。 Yes, that's correct. 是的,这很正确。 Yes, that's right. 是的,这是对的。 Yes, it's a painting of surrealism. 是的,这是一幅超现实主义作品。 Yes, this library is really a very fine one. 是的,这座图书馆真不错。 Yes, it's three stops down the line. 是的,坐三站就到了。 Yes. 是的。 I was wondering if I can have the first waltz with you. 是否能和您跳第一支华尔滋舞。 People should be free to decide whether they should smoke or not. 是否吸烟应由人们自由决定。 Shall I tie it with a red ribbon? 是否需要用红绸带绑一下? Is it possible for me to know him? 是否有可能介绍我认识他? It is a copy of his. 是复制品。 Is that you, Mr. Huang? 是黄先生吗? Is it? 是吗? Really? For me, too. 是吗?我跟你的想法一样。 Have you run out of petrol? 是没有汽油了吧? Happen to know the news? 是碰巧知道这消息的吗? It's half of the ordinary telegram. 是普通电报的一半。 What's delaying it? 是什么耽误了它? Who is this? I don't recognize your voice. 是谁呀?我听不出你的声音呢。 Three times that of an ordinary telegram of the same length. 是同样字数的普通电报的三倍。 Yes, it certainly is! 是呀,的确有点冷! Yes, the sky over there in the west is getting dark. 是呀,西边那块天空正在变黑。 Yeah, it's raining cats and dogs. 是呀,雨下得大极了。 Yeah, this hot sticky weather makes me feel miserable. 是呀,这湿热的天气使我感到难受。 Is it easier to wash with soap powder or with a bar of soap? 是用肥皂粉洗衣服容易呢,还是用肥皂? About my telex call to Hong Kong, I can't wait any longer. 是有关我挂发的香港用户电报,我不能再等了。 It's the other way too the left. 是在相反方向,靠左边。 Are they accepted at reduced rate? 是折价收费吗? Well, this is it, isn't it? 是这样,不是吗? Well, that's the thing. 是这样。 That's it. 是这样。 That's about it. 是这样。 Is that so? 是这样吗? Is that so? 是这样吗? There is surely some doubt as to whether it is true or not. 是真是假还有疑问。 Is it a through train? 是直达车吗? There's a variety show on. 是综艺节目。 A small but fine collection. 收藏不多但是很精美。 Charge varies according to material and condition of garments. 收费视衣物的质地与情形而定编。 So much for your bright ideas! 收起你那套鬼把戏吧! The hand-brake lever is worn out. 手煞车杆已磨损。 Hand-baggage is not to be weighed. 手提行李不需称重。 We'll contact you by telephone as soon as the formalities are completed. 手续一办好我们就打电话通知你。 The goalkeeper got the ball and booted it half way across. 守门员得到了球,把它一脚踢过了半个场地。 To start with, you thaw the meat in the microwave oven. 首先,你把肉放在微波炉里解冻。 To start with, you insert the key into the lock. 首先,你把钥匙插入锁里。 Above all, you open the lid. 首先,你打开盖子。 First of all, you make out a book list. 首先,你得开一张书单。 Firstly, you should pare the skin. 首先,你得削皮。 To begin with, you pour some fresh water into a kettle. 首先,你往水壶里灌入一些净水。 To begin with, you fill the tank with oil. 首先,你往油箱里注满油。 First, we can buy a present. Then we can go to the movies. 首先,我们可以买件礼物。然后我们可以去看电影。 Firstly you push this red button, then the blue one. 首先你按红色按钮,再是蓝色的。 First you have to turn on the light. 首先你得开灯。 First you dial the number, then you can speak to the operator. 首先你得先拨号,然后就可和接线员通话了。 First let me introduce myself. 首先请让我自我介绍一下。 First I'd like Mr Blake to give us his views. 首先我想请布莱克先生说说他的见解。 Well-educated people are less likely to smoke than men with fewer years of schooling. 受过良好教育的人吸烟人数比没受什么教育的人少。 The shipment has to be postponed due to the bad weather. 受天气影响,我们不得不延期装运。 The ticket office is outside the main entrance. 售票处在大门外面。 The price of a book is usually inside the front cover or on the back cover. 书价通常印在封面内或封底上。 The call number is in the upper left corner of the card. 书码在卡片的左上角。 Book jackets are free of charge. 书套是赠送的。 Will a letter telegram do? 书信电报行吗? There is a book on the desk. 书桌上有一本书。 What'll you do during the summer vacation? 暑假里你打算做什么? Is there a horse under the tree? 树下有一匹马吗? The regular rate for double is 43, but yours is 50. 双人房的普通价为 43 元,但你的房间是 50 元。 It could happen to anybody. 谁都可能发生这种事。 Has anyone got any objection to the decision? 谁对这项决定有异议? Who told you that? 谁告诉你的? Who gives you the right to steal my bike? 谁给你权利偷我的自行车的? What gives you the right to behave like that? 谁给你权利这么做的? Don't tell me you've seen it. 谁会相信你见过它。 Somebody call an ambulance! 谁叫一辆救护车! Could anyone tell me? 谁能告诉我? Who gave you the right to spy on me? 谁让你来刺探我的? Who's your partner? 谁是你的搭档? Who'll be my partner? 谁是我的搭档? Who is the most popular novelist in China? 谁是中国最受欢迎的小说家? Who asked you? 谁问你啦? Who won? 谁赢了? Who's going to speak at the meeting? 谁在会议上讲话? The Aquarium holds a comprehensive exhibition of the life in the seas and oceans of the world. 水族馆全面展出了世界上的海洋生物。 Have a sweet sleep. 睡个好觉。 By the way, what do you suggest for sunburn? 顺便问问,日炙你说用什么药呢? By the way, is the book I want in? 顺便问问,我要的书来了吗? By the way, can I get a bus to the center from here? 顺便问一声,我在这儿能不能搭到去市中心的公共汽车? By the way, what's the pay like? 顺便问一下,工资情况怎么样? By the way, how long will it take? 顺便问一下,要花多长时间? By the way, is there a socket for my razor? 顺便问一下,有插我剃刀的插座吗? Go down this passage and then you turn left at the third crossing. 顺着这条道走,然后在第三个十字路口往左拐。 Follow this street until you get to a barber's, the cinema is a little further on. 顺着这条街到一家理发店处,电影院再往前一点儿。 Follow this road until you come to a post office. 顺着这条街一直走到邮局处。 Head straight up the street about a block and then turn right. 顺着这条街一直走约一个街区,然后右转弯。 Go down this street and turn left at the first traffic light. 顺着这条街走,然后在第一个红绿灯处左拐弯。 Walk three blocks down the street and there you are. 顺着这条街走三个街区就到了。 Go straight along this street to a tall building. 顺着这条路一直走到一座高楼处。 There's just a chance I can show my skills. 说不定这正好可以显示我的才干。 Can't say, really. 说不上来,真的。 Better to do well than to say well. 说得好不如做得好。 You bet! 说定了! Watch your mouth or I'll tell you where to get off! 说话注意!否则我要好好教训你! Can you honestly say you've tried everything? 说老实话你什么都试过了吗? Is it true to say you have been treated unjustly? 说你受到不公平的待遇,这符合事实吗? To be frank with you, you can profit a lot from it. 说实话,你可以从中赚一大笔钱呢。 Do you honestly feel that's wise? 说实话,你认为这明智吗? Honestly, you're always making trouble. 说实话,你总是惹麻烦。 To tell you the truth, I'm rather pessimistic about everything. 说实话,我对一切都相当悲观。 To be quite frank, I find it rather tedious. 说实话,我发觉它很乏味。 I can't honestly say I'm all that interested in reading your article. 说实话读你的文章我并不那么感兴趣。 It's inappropriate to say he is a trouble-maker. 说他是个闹事者是不妥当的。 Would Mr Stone be able to see me at 8 sharp tomorrow? 斯通先生能在明天 8 点整见我吗? Forty cents. 四十美分。 Four days. 四天。 It's valid for four days. 四天内有效。 Seems believable. 似乎令人相信。 It seems to be your fault. 似乎是你的错。 It seems it will rain this afternoon. 似乎下午会下雨。 Where do you wish me to take you? 送您去哪儿? Could you take me to the Far East Cinema? 送我到远东电影院好吗? There's a charge for delivery. 送衣到府上是收费的。 Susan is the prettiest girl in class. 苏珊是班里最漂亮的女孩。 The speedometer doesn't run. 速度计不转了。 Feel free. 随你便。 Suit yourself, but it's probably better to come back later. 随你的便,不过还是过些时候来拿好些。 As you wish. 随你的便。 It's up to you. 随你的便。 Feel free to do that. 随你去做这件事。 Drop in anytime you like. 随时欢迎你来玩。 Any time. 随时为你效劳。 The damage is light. 损伤很小。 So, if I take your meaning right, it's unwise to quit my job now. 所以,如果我理解你的意思的话,你是说我现在辞职不太好。 So what you're really saying is, life is too hard for you. 所以你说的真正意思是,生活对于你太艰辛了。 So is the basic idea that "women's place is in the home?" 所以说你的基本观点就是"妇女应该待在家里"? So we have to be gone by 8:00? 所以我们必须在 8:00 之前离开吗? They are all engaged. 所有的线路都有人在打。 All the anthologies are arranged on the fifth stack. 所有的选集都在五号架上。 All of those people are friends of mine. 所有那些人都是我的朋友。 Which one of those men is Mr Taylor? 所有那些人之中谁是泰勒先生? Of all the lab assistants, Tom works hardest. 所有实验室助手中,汤姆工作最卖力。 How much do all these come to? 所有这些药要多少钱? He took his fruit into town but not to the market. 他把水果运到镇上但不运到市场里去。 He is believed to be the richest man in Europe. 他被公认为是欧洲的首富。 He was 2 meters over the other runners. 他比其他赛跑运动员领先 2 米。 He can't drive a car. 他不会开车。 He not only plays the guitar, but he writes lovely songs. 他不仅会弹吉他,而且还能写动人的曲子。 He is not only strong and healthy but also very smart. 他不仅强壮健康,而且还很聪明。 It's not possible he will miss the train. 他不可能会赶不上火车。 It's unlikely for him to write such a good composition. 他不可能会写出这么好的作文。 There's no probability that he'll come back in a few days. 他不可能几天之内就回来。 He can't have come back yet. 他不可能已回来了。 It's a real let-down that he didn't keep his promise. 他不守信真是令人失望。 He didn't want to say anything to influence my decision. 他不想说任何话来影响我的决定。 Not only did he lost his bag, but he himself got lost. 他不只弄丢了包,而且他自己也迷路了。 His long absence gave some cause for worry. 他长期缺席使人担心。 He's making a dash toward the goal. 他朝球门猛冲。 He ate two apples. But he is still hungry. 他吃了两个苹果。但是他仍然饿。 He never lost a day's work through tiredness. 他从不因为劳累而耽误一天的工作。 He promised to take me to Tokyo soon. 他答应不久就带我去东京。 She agreed that she would show me around the city tomorrow. 他答应明天带我去逛城。 It's not out of the question he will defeat his rival. 他打败他的对手不是不可能的。 He trumped with a heart. 他打出了一张红心王牌。 He trumped my ace with a heart. 他打出一张红心王牌,吃了我的 A。 They called us just as we were having dinner. 他打电话给我的时候,我们正在吃饭。 He is about 35 years old. 他大约 35 岁。 Where on earth can he be? 他到底到哪里去了? What could he mean? 他到底是什么意思? He's got three scores. 他得了三分。 He's always in good form. 他的比赛状态总是很好。 His long speech wearied the students. 他的长篇大论使学生听得感到疲倦了。 His phone number is, um, if my memory doesn't fail me, 2457698. 他的电话号码是,呃,如果我没记错的话,2457698。 His style is characterized by strong, black outlines and is widely imitated by later artists. 他的风格以粗壮、黑色的轮廓为特点,广为后来的艺术家所模仿。 I'm very much fascinated by his stories. 他的故事使我深深着了迷。 His picture suggests strong influence of Romanticism. 他的画受到浪漫主义的很大影响。 His drawings owe a great deal to Xu Bei-hong. 他的画在很大程度上受徐悲鸿的影响。 His lies drove me mad. 他的谎言简直要把我气疯了。 His answer isn't right, is it? 他的回答不对,是吗? I'm very angry at his indifference. 他的冷漠真令我生气。 What's his native language? 他的母语是哪一种? His friend was injured in an airplane crash. 他的朋友在一次飞机坠毁事件中受了伤。 He's lost his wallet, I mean that, he can't afford to pay his dinner. 他的钱包丢了,我是说,他付不起餐费了。 His failure is a great pity. 他的失败十分令人遗憾。 Everything took place as if he was predestined to fail. 他的失败似乎是命中注定的。 His loss will be left throughout the country. 他的逝世是国家的一大损失。 What he had done really disappointed me. 他的所作所为真令我失望。 His proposal wasn't up to much. 他的提议没什么了不起。 What about his proposal? 他的提议怎么样? What's his topic? Just let me think about it. 他的题目是什么?让我想想。 His rude behavior indeed let me down. 他的无礼行为真让我失望。 His new collection of poems is unlike his previous anthologies. 他的新诗集和他以前的选集不一样。 His many self-portraits are among the best of this century. 他的许多自画像是属于本世纪最好的。 He plays admirably. His part is a very difficult one. 他的演技令人倾倒。他的角色是很难演的。 I'm quite fascinated by his lecture. 他的演讲使我着了迷。 He speaks English perfectly. 他的英语讲得非常好。 His works are full of wit and vitality. 他的作品充满机智和活力。 He knows as much English as I do. 他懂英语和我一样多。 He's so robust and never has a trace of weariness. 他非常健壮,从不显示一丝倦意。 He's as tough as old boots. 他非常强健。 In all probability, he will pass the maths exam. 他非常有可能会通过数学考试。 He has just missed an open goal. 他刚错过了一个得分机会。 He told me he had an important meeting to attend. 他告诉我他要参加一个重要的活动。 It makes me sick the way he talks down to me. 他跟我说话时那傲慢的样子真叫我恶心。 He used to be able to read Latin well. 他过去阅读拉丁文的能力很强。 He was too dramatic to be realistic. 他过于做作,因而不真实。 There's no doubt that he is the thief. 他毫无疑问就是小偷。 Things always seem to happen to him. 他好像总不顺利。 He is about the same size as that man over there. 他和那边那个男人的尺寸差不多。 He differs with his cousin over political views. 他和他的表弟政治观点不同。 Both he and his sister came to the party. 他和他姐妹都来参加聚会。 He's most probably gone to London. 他很可能已去伦敦了。 He's most probably been told about the bad news. 他很可能已听说这坏消息了。 He is sorry that you lost the game. 他很难过你们输了比赛。 He's tough and never feels tired. 他很强壮,从不感到疲倦。 He is very brave, or rather very bold. 他很勇敢,或者说是很大胆。 It took him a long time to make up his mind. 他花了很长时间才作出决定。 Isn't he going to help? 他会不帮忙吗? It seems funny that he should have done such a thing. 他会做出这种事,这好像太好笑。 He answered almost all of my questions. 他几乎回答了我所有的问题。 He just sped off. 他加速跑掉了。 He will tell you when to say hello. 他将告诉你何时打招呼。 He speaks French with an American accent. 他讲法语带有美国口音。 What a disappointment that he should have lost his job. 他竟丢了差事,真令人失望。 He should have treated me like that. 他竟然如此地对待我。 Why on earth didn't he come? 他究竟为什么不来? Why the hell didn't he say it? 他究竟为什么不说? How sad he looks! He must have lost the game. 他看来多么哀伤!他一定输了比赛。 He seems to have a lot of strange ideas. 他看来似乎有很多古怪的念头。 He looks ill. 他看上去病了。 He seems to be a professional dancer. 他看上去似乎是个职业舞蹈家。 He looks as if he were "reciting poems along the lakeside". 他看上去像是"行吟泽畔"。 We're surprised that he failed the test. 他考试不及格,我们感到震惊。 He can have been delayed by heavy snow. 他可能被大雪耽误了。 It's likely that he will arrive late. 他可能迟到。 Maybe he will come. 他可能会来。 Possibly he hasn't heard the bell. 他可能没听到铃声。 Perhaps he's right. 他可能是对的。 He could be telling lies. 他可能是在说谎。 He may be at home. 他可能在家里。 Surely he will succeed. 他肯定会取得成功。 He is certainly right. 他肯定是对的。 He must be our new English teacher. 他肯定是我们新来的英语老师。 He must know how to do farm job. 他肯定知道怎么做农活。 He is as happy as happy can be. 他快活极了。 Is he happy? 他快乐吗? He's overspent with toil. 他劳累过度了。 He'll come here soon. 他马上就要来这儿了。 He has bought apples, but we still need some bread. 他买了苹果,但我们仍需要一些面包。 He felt disappointed that he didn't score a good mark. 他没能取得一个好分数,感到失望。 He walked in without looking at anyone. 他没有看任何人地走进去。 He is less intelligent than John. 他没有约翰聪明。 They had to call in a heart specialist. 他们必须请心脏专门医生来。 They become excited and ask many interesting questions. 他们变得兴奋并且问许多有趣的问题。 They don't often have a bad day. 他们并不经常这么不顺利。 It is very unlikely that they've got lost. 他们不大可能会迷路的。 They couldn't have guessed our intention. 他们不可能猜到我们的意图。 Aren't they students? 他们不是学生吗? They don't like their apartment and are going to sell it. 他们不喜欢他们的公寓而将要把它卖掉。 They don't know when the wedding will be. 他们不知道婚礼什么时候举行。 They not only talked but also shouted and laughed. 他们不只谈话,而且喊叫大笑。 They seemed to be disorganized from the first minute. 他们从一开始防御就组织得不好。 They went to the park to play basketball. 他们到公园去打篮球。 Their suggestion is nothing much. 他们的建议不怎么好。 Their absence upsets me very much. 他们的缺席使我很不安。 The goalie just didn't stand a chance with that one. 他们的守门员根本没有希望挡住那个球。 Their left half plays rough. 他们的左中卫踢得粗野。 They all desire you to be responsible for the project. 他们都想让你负责这个工程。 They studied slowly and did their work poorly. 他们读书慢而且工作做得不好。 They give discount to visitors in groups. 他们对团体来宾打折扣。 They'll very likely go there by bus. 他们多半搭车去那儿。 Do they serve meals here? 他们供应正餐吗? What are they going to do the day after tomorrow? 他们后天打算做什么? They will give you best suggestion to spend a holiday. 他们会给你提供度假的最佳方式。 There's no hope left for their marriage. 他们婚姻没救了。 Their house is different from ours in style. 他们家的房子跟我们的风格不一样。 They're giving Hamlet. 他们将推出"哈姆雷特"。 It's extremely unlikely that they will come to see us this year. 他 们今年完全不可能会来看我们。 They might win again. 他们可能会再胜。 They can play or go to the movies. 他们可以玩或是去看电影。 They can read books or magazines which interest them. 他们可以阅读令他们感兴趣的书或杂志。 They're sure they'll win the game. 他们肯定他们会赢得这场比赛的。 They must have gone to bed. 他们肯定已上床睡觉了。 They talked without raising their voices. 他们没有提高声音地讲话。 They haven't got a proper shot at the goal in the first half. 他们上半场没有好好射过门。 They had a baby last month. 他们上月添了一个宝宝。 They're famous men in the world of sport. 他们是运动界的名人。 They've opened the scoring. 他们首开了纪录。 They say we're going to get some rain later. 他们说过些时间我们这儿会下些雨的。 They say he's not very honest. 他们说他不是很诚实。 They say he's going to the United States. 他们说他准备去美国。 They say I must attend the meeting. 他们说我必须参加会议。 They say it can be very risky. 他们说这可能会很冒险的。 They have undoubtedly accomplished the task as planned. 他们无疑按计划完成了任务。 They don't come to the office before lunch. 他们午餐前不来办公室。 They like city life, but they are happier in the country. 他们喜欢都市生活,但是他们在乡下更愉快。 They must be so miserable. 他们一定很悲伤。 They must be so unhappy. 他们一定很不高兴。 They must be so troubled. 他们一定很不好受。 They must be so annoyed. 他们一定很恼怒吧。 They must be so upset. 他们一定很恼怒吧。 They must be so disappointed. 他们一定很失望吧。 They must be so fed up. 他们一定极其厌倦了。 They've been married for quite a few years. 他们已经结婚很多年了。 They've settled on having a party. 他们已决定举行一次聚会。 They've settled where to camp. 他们已决定了野营的场所。 They've settled to support the proposal. 他们已决定支持这项提案。 They won. 他们赢了。 There's very little chance that they can win the match. 他们赢这场比赛的可能性很小。 When they finished lunch, they went to the park. 他们用完午餐后去了公园。 Do they have bodybuilding equipment? 他们有发展肌肉的器材吗? Do they have children? 他们有孩子吗? What kind of equipment do they have? 他们有什么样的设备? They talked and laughed. 他们又谈又笑。 They come home in the evening and don't feel good. 他们于晚间回家,而感觉不舒服。 They worked very hard both on sunny days and on rainy ones. 他们在晴朗的日子和下雨的日子都非常辛苦的工作。 They are happier when they are in the country. 他们在乡下时比较快乐。 What were they doing? 他们在做什么? They stood in the kitchen. 他们站在厨房里。 They have some very funny polar bears here. 他们这里有一些很有趣的北极熊。 They're building a new house up the street from me. 他们正在我这条街上盖新房子。 Two or three of them look familiar. 他们之中有两三个看起来面熟。 They have only one child and are going to buy the apartment. 他们只有一个小孩并且要买这间公寓。 It was fated that they should fail. 他们注定要失败的。 It's likely that they visited the museum yesterday. 他们昨天可能参观了博物馆。 Did they play in the park yesterday morning? 他们昨天在公园玩吗? They operated on him last night. 他们昨晚给他动过手术。 Were they busy yesterday evening? 他们昨晚很忙吗? His name is John Smith. 他名叫约翰·史密斯。 There's little probability that he'll go to London tomorrow. 他明天去伦敦的可能性很小。 He was fated to be hanged. 他命该被绞死。 It was very wicked of him to say that to you. 他那样跟你说,真是太坏了。 He prefers to start right now rather than put it off till next month. 他宁可现在就开始做,而不愿拖到下个月。 He couldn't understand how this could happen. 他弄不明白这事怎么会发生。 He equals Coe's record. 他平了科的纪录。 Is he any good at painting? 他擅长绘画吗? She's terrifically beautiful! 他实在是美极了! He is an influential figure in early 20th-century. 他是二十世纪初具有影响的人物。 He's a star of stage. 他是话剧明星。 Is he a teacher? 他是教师吗? He's my bridge partner. 他是我桥牌的搭档。 Is he a famous artist? 他是一位著名的艺术家吗? He's John's father. 他是约翰的父亲。 He is one of the top seeds. 他是最佳种子选手之一。 He's the most experienced athlete in the field. 他是最有经验的田径运动员。 He didn't hold a card! 他手中无一张好牌! He ran off his three hearts. 他手中无一张红心。 He always holds some trumps! 他手中总有几张王牌! He speaks in the same manner as his uncle. 他说话的样子和他叔叔一样。 He said he knew a lot of people there. 他说认识那里的很多人。 He said he spoke a little English. 他说他会讲一点儿英语。 He said he would rather not tell his age. 他说他宁愿不要谈他的年龄。 He's tired because he worked hard all day today. 他所以疲倦是因为他今天整天辛勤工作。 He did well. 他踢得不错。 He listened to my story with an air of growing disbelief. 他听我讲故事,脸上显出越来越不相信的神情。 He forgot to clean his desk. 他忘了清理书桌。 He asked if our party was going to start at 7 o'clock. 他问晚会是否 7 点开始。 He can't decide what to do. 他无法决定该做什么。 What a good dancer he is! 他舞跳得多好啊! He will shuffle the deck and deal the cards. 他洗牌之后发牌。 I'm extremely glad that she is all right now. 他现在一切都好,我高兴极了。 He believes that his wife is going to get a promotion soon. 他相信他的妻子马上会得到提升。 He is a great believer in fresh air as a cure for illness. 他相信新鲜空气对治愈疾病有益。 He wrote many great dramas. Take Hamlet for example. 他写了很多大剧作,比如《哈姆雷特》。 Is he any good? 他行吗? He needed a blood transfusion. 他需要输血。 He decided on a career in the army. 他选定了军人作为职业。 Has he studied French very long? 他学法文已经很久了吗? What's he like at public speaking? 他演说怎么样? He won't come back until, er, this Friday. 他要到,呃,本周五才会回来。 He may call on you tomorrow. 他也许明天会来看望你。 He may be right. 他也许是对的。 He also paints religious subjects. 他也以宗教主题作画。 He must have missed the train. 他一定是没赶上火车。 He must be joking. 他一定是在开玩笑。 He must be there. 他一定在那儿。 I'm worried sick by his long absence. 他一直不露面,我很担心。 He has played very well, but he wants to become a better player. 他已经玩得很好了,但是他想成为更好的球员。 He has determined on proving his friend's innocence. 他已决心要证明他朋友的无辜。 He's passed the trials. 他已通过了选拔赛。 He's firmly in control, so he cashed the king of clubs. 他已稳操胜券,所以出了梅花 K。 He's won by a score of 3-1. 他以 3 比 1 获胜。 He won with the queen and then drew three rounds of diamonds. 他以 Q 赢了一墩,然后连吊三轮方块。 He is sort of, er, in low spirits. 他有点儿,呃,精神不振。 He might have told his friend about the news. 他有可能已经把消息告诉他的朋友了。 He has a strong desire for success. 他有取得成功的强烈愿望。 He has a radio, doesn't he? 他有一台收音机,不是吗? He goes to school after breakfast. 他于早餐后上学。 He's done well in the 200-meter dash. 他在 200 米赛跑中成绩不错。 He works quickly when he is in the office. 他在办公室时工作迅速。 He's got hold of the ball out on the touch line. 他在边线上得到了球。 He was having more and more trouble selling his fruit. 他在出售他的水果方面困难越来越多。 He's smart to ruff a spade at trick one. 他在打第一墩时用王牌压黑桃,这很聪明。 He lived in California until he was seventeen. 他在加州一直住到十七岁。 He is in the living room. 他在客厅里。 He was there - or so I assumed. 他在那儿--我是这样想的。 There's not much probability that he'll be back in three days. 他在三天之内回来的可能性不大。 How could he do such a thing to me! 他怎么能对我做那样的事啊! He stood there without moving. 他站那儿不动。 What's he like? 他这人怎么样? He is really happy. 他真的很快乐。 He's really into chess. 他真的喜欢下棋。 He's working on a small slam! 他正设法打小满贯呢! The camera he's using now is a twin-lens reflex one. 他正在使用的是双镜头反光镜相机。 He knows it's inconvenient, but he wants to go anyway. 他知道那不太方便,可是无论如何他要去。 He knew what he had to do. 他知道他该做什么。 He's all talk. 他只是会空谈。 He himself is a fine player. 他自己就是一名好球员。 He always spends in excess of his income. 他总是入不敷出。 It is not too heavy, but I don't know the exact weight. 它不太重,不过我不知道确切的重量。 It gets excellent reception. 它的接收情况极好。 It fits perfectly. 它非常合适。 Next to it is another one where you can have Chinese food. 它隔壁那间供应中餐。 It wears well and keeps its shape. 它很耐穿,不易走样。 Will it be put on again? 它还会上演吗? It may make you a little drowsy. 它可能使人有点想睡。 It could be the name of a street. 它可能是一条街道的名字。 The thing that matters is that it brings countries together. 它可以把许多国家召集到一起。 The similarity lies in the fact that they serve the same purpose. 它们的相同之处在于它们目标相同。 They are similar in that they all have four sides. 它们都有四条边。 They form a graceful architectural complex of ancient temples. 它们构成了优美的古庙建筑群。 They'll be transmitted ahead of all other classes of cables. 它们将比其他各类电报优先拍发。 They'll be delivered on Saturday. 它们将于星期六送到。 They're over there. 它们就在那边。 All are arranged in perfect order. 它们排列整齐。 They're code words. 它们是暗语字组。 They're oranges. 它们是橘子。 Are they birds? 它们是鸟吗? They symbolize immortality and longevity. 它们象征着不朽和长寿。 They're life-like. 它们栩栩如生。 How fast will they get to their destinations? 它们要多长时间才能到达目的地? They're getting up and down all the time. 它们总是不停地上上下下跑。 When did it arrive? 它什么时候到的? It is long. 它是长的。 It's caught in the tropic forest of Xishuang Banna. 它是从西双版纳热带森林捕来的。 It's built with the gardens in South China as models. 它是仿照中国南方园林建造的。 It is yellow. 它是黄色的。 It's made in U.S.A. 它是美国生产的。 Where is it made? 它是哪里生产的? What color is it? 它是什么颜色的? It leads to the Times Square. 它通向时报广场。 It was the seat of the court and the imperial residence during the Ming and Qing dynasties. 它原是明、清两代宫廷及后宫的所在。 It's getting closer, beware! 它越来越近了,当心! It enjoys a high reputation in China and abroad. 它在国内外享有盛名。 It shows 96,000 artifacts. 它展出了九万六千件手工艺品。 Tessa's phone number -- it's 74722, right? 苔莎的电话号码是---74722,对吗? That's too much! 太过分了! It's marvelous! 太好了! How marvelous! 太好了! It is terrific! 太好了! It's fantastic! 太好了! It's super! 太好了! It is smashing! 太好了! It's sucks! 太好了! What a suck! 太好了! It's wonderful! 太好了! Wonderful! 太好了! Bravo! 太好了! Lovely! 太好了! Too true. 太好了。 Isn't that a shame! 太可惜了! Do you want a cold-wave, madam? 太太,您要冷烫吗? I'm very grateful to you. 太谢谢你了。 I'm glad to see the sun out again. 太阳又出来了,我真高兴。 What's so terrible about that! 太糟糕了! Talking of the weekend party, I've got a good idea. 谈起周末的聚会,我有个好主意。 How did Thomas shape at center-half? 汤玛斯在中前卫踢得怎么样? Tom, meet Jane. 汤姆,认识一下简。 Tom draws better than Peter. 汤姆比彼得画得好。 Tom is not happy. 汤姆不愉快。 Tom doesn't have time. Neither does Joe. 汤姆没空。乔也没有。 Tom has difficulty in learning the lesson. 汤姆学这课有困难。 How tall is Tom? 汤姆有多高? Tom sometimes helps his father on the farm. 汤姆有时候在农庄上帮他父亲工作。 Tom is holding a safe lead. 汤姆正遥遥领先。 And what would you like after your soup? 汤上完后来点什么? What will you have to follow the soup? 汤上完后来点什么? Won't Mr. Tang perform today? 唐先生今天不表演吗? Sugar and salt differ. 糖和盐完全不一样。 If you evade your fare, you'll be fined. 逃票要罚款的。 It would be a good idea to have a discussion. 讨论一下确实是个好主意。 What a nuisance! 讨厌! Horrible, isn't it? 讨厌极了,不是吗? The point was put forward that we should check the inflation. 提出的要点是我们应该制止通货膨胀。 Raise the bid. 提高开叫数。 What channel is the sports show? 体育节目是在哪个频道? My! 天啊! No unauthorized entry after dark! 天黑以后未经允许不准入内! It's not the end of the world. 天还没塌下来呢。 Oh heavens! 天哪! Oh dear! 天哪! Good lord! 天哪! My goodness! 天哪! Goodness gracious! 天哪! Goodness me! 天哪! Thank goodness! 天哪! Good gracious! 天哪! Good gracious me! 天哪! Good heavens! 天哪! Good God! 天哪! Good Lord! 天哪! Gracious me! 天哪! For Christ's sake! 天哪! For goodness' sake! 天哪! For heaven's sake! 天哪! For mercy's sake! 天哪! For pity's sake! 天哪! For Pete's sake! 天哪! God bless me! 天哪! God bless my soul! 天哪! By heaven! 天哪! Great Scott! 天哪! Good God! 天哪! My God! 天哪! Gosh, isn't it crowded! 天哪!太挤了! Good gracious, no! 天哪,不! Goodness, have you been expelled? 天哪,你被开除啦?! Good gracious, yes. 天哪,是的。 My god, this place is enormous. What luxury! 天哪,这地方真大,真豪华! My goodness, that's a difficult one! 天哪,这是个难题! It's muggy. 天气潮湿。 It's certainly a big improvement over yesterday. 天气的确比昨天好多了。 Fine weather we are having. 天气很好。 It's going to be sweltering hot. 天气将热得让人发昏。 Is the weather often like this? 天气经常这样吗? It seems to be clearing up. 天气看来要放晴。 How cold is it? 天气有多冷? The weather report wasn't very promising. 天气预报不太乐观。 The weather report says it's partly cloudy today, with a strong wind from the west. 天气预报说今天少云,有强西风。 What does the weather forecast say? 天气预报怎么说? Lovely weather, isn't it? 天气真好,不是吗? It's a boiling day, isn't it? 天气真热,是吗? Horrible day, don't you think? 天气真糟糕,不是吗? Does the antenna work well? 天线情况好吗? The semi-finals of the track and field events are under way. 田径项目的选拔赛正在进行。 The fields and hills seem to fly fast. 田野、山丘像飞一样掠过。 It's on this open-air terrace that they danced. 跳舞就在这露台上进行。 I'm very concerned to hear that there is going to be a delay. 听到讲误点的消息我很担心。 I am glad to hear that you are much better now. 听到你感觉好多了我真高兴。 I'm most relieved to hear about his recovery. 听到他康复的消息我松了一口气。 It was quite a relief to hear that he wasn't hit by the bus. 听到他没有被公共汽车撞着,令人十分欣慰。 I'm delighted to hear about their June wedding. 听到他们六月份结婚我很高兴。 It was quite a relief to hear about the result. 听到这个结果,令人十分欣慰。 I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这个我很遗憾。 It was quite a relief when I heard the news. 听到这个消息,令人十分欣慰。 I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这个消息我很难过。 How glad I am to hear the good news! 听到这好消息,我多高兴啊! I'm delighted to hear it. 听到这件事我很高兴。 I am glad to hear the news. 听到这消息我真高兴。 It's a relief to hear about the news. 听到这消息真叫人欣慰。 It was quite a relief when I heard the result. 听到这一结果我松了一口气。 It astonishes me to hear that. 听到这一消息真令我吃惊。 I was quite relieved to hear about the latest news. 听到这最新消息,我感到十分欣慰。 Get it? 听懂了吗? Got it? 听懂了吗? Yes, they said it would be slightly above freezing tomorrow. 听过了,天气预报说明天刚过零度。 I'm sorry to hear what you've told me. 听了你告诉我的事,我很遗憾。 Says you! 听你胡说! At your service. 听您吩咐。 It sounds not too bad. 听起来并不太坏。 Sounds great. 听起来好极了。 Sounds quite OK. 听起来还可以。 Sound's all right. 听起来挺不错的。 It sounds pretty well. 听起来挺好的。 Gee, that sounds like a good idea. 听起来像是个好主意。 Sounds like a good idea. 听起来这主意不错。 Listen and repeat. 听然后跟着念。 I'm extremely glad to hear about it. 听说此事,我极为高兴。 Yes. I think the wind's picking up. 听说过。我看已经在起风了。 Heard about the book? 听说过这本书吗? I'm sorry to hear about her misfortune. 听说她的遭遇我很遗憾。 I'm most relieved to hear that she's recovered from her illness. 听说她康复了,我甚感欣慰。 I feel sorry to hear that she has lost all hope of recovery. 听说她已经失去康复的希望我感到很惋惜。 We were relieved to hear that the news was false. 听说那消息是假的,我们感到放心了。 We were disappointed when we heard that you could not come. 听说你不能来,我们很失望。 I'm sorry to know about your resignation. 听说你辞职,我很遗憾。 I'm sorry to hear that your project has been turned down. 听说你的方案被拒绝了,我很遗憾。 I'm really delighted to hear about his safe return. 听说他安全回来了,我确实十分高兴。 I was quite relieved to hear that he would not be punished. 听说他不会被处罚,我感到十分欣慰。 It's a relief to be told that he'll get a promotion soon. 听说他不久将晋升,真叫人欣慰。 It's a great relief to hear about his success. 听说他成功了,真是叫人非常安慰。 I'm most relieved to hear about his being saved. 听说他得救了,我甚感欣慰。 We were relieved to hear about his being rescued. 听说他获救,我们感到放心了。 It's a relief to hear that he'll come back soon. 听说他马上要回来真叫人欣慰。 I'm really delighted to hear that they will help us. 听说他们将会帮助我们,我确实十分高兴。 It's a great relief to hear that they will support us. 听说他们将支持我们,真是叫人非常欣慰。 I'm sorry to learn about his failure in the experiment. 听说他实验失败我很遗憾。 It is said that he was once a thief. 听说他曾做过小偷。 I'm pleased to hear the news. 听说这消息我真高兴。 Leave it to chance! 听天由命吧! Listen, creep, if you don't play fair, you're going to get into trouble. 听着,混蛋,如果你不公正,你会倒霉的! Mark my words, I'll report you to the Dean if you go on disturbing me. 听着,如果你继续干扰我,我将报告教务主任。 Hold on, it's too early to say that yet. 停一下,这么说还为时过早呢。 Hang on a minute, it's only 5 percent. 停一下,这只是百分之五。 Usually you get it back on the following day. 通常您第二天才能取件。 Usually, I have a big breakfast. 通常我的早餐很丰盛。 He's more of a sportsman than his brother. 同他弟弟相比,他更像个运动员。 The same again, please. 同样的,请来一份。 Agreed, but where can we get money? 同意,但我们从哪儿去弄钱呢? First class or economy? 头等舱还是经济舱? The first stall has been full already. 头等票已经没了。 How about the top and the back? 头顶和后面怎么剪? What is the similarity between Figure A and Figure B? 图 A 和图 B 的相似点是什么? The library is not too crowded. 图书馆不很挤。 The library opens from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 图书馆从上午八点开放到下午五点。 What is the opening time for the library? 图书馆何时开放? Apply this tube of jelly three times a day. 涂这种软膏,一天三次。 The push rod doesn't seem to be working at all. 推杆好像根本不起作用。 Move back, quick! 退后,快! Wow! 哇! A minicamera is very convenient when you go sightseeing. 外出旅游带小型相机很方便。 Is it still raining outside? 外面还在下雨吗? What's the weather like out? 外面天气如何? It's perfectly all right. 完全没问题。 That's perfectly all right. 完全没有关系。 There's no reason to get so upset. 完全没有理由如此心烦意乱。 There's every reason to establish a power station at once. 完全有理由马上建设一个发电站。 Absolutely. 完全正确。 Exactly. 完全正确。 Have lots of fun. 玩得开心。 The toys department is on the second floor. 玩具商场在二楼。 Evening! 晚安! Good evening! 晚安! Is dinner ready? I always have it at five thirty on the dot. 晚饭好了吗?我总是在 5 点 30 分准时吃饭。 Let's go to the movies after dinner. 晚饭后我们一起去看电影吧。 It was a great party. 晚会棒极了。 Good evening, sir. Welcome to our bar. 晚上好,先生。欢迎到我们酒吧来。 If there should be any last-minute change, we'd inform you by telephone. 万一发生紧急变化,我们将电话通知您。 Whatever became of Miss Wang? 王小姐怎么样了? The Prince Hotel, Please. 王子饭店。 Go back, the roof is falling. 往后退,屋顶塌下来了。 Please step in. Don't stand at the door, please. 往里走。请不要站在门口。 Move up, there's plenty of room at the front. 往前,前边空地方多着呢。 Go this way about fifteen minutes. 往这边走大约十五分钟。 It's gone. 忘了。 Forget it. 忘了它。 Danger! Keep off! 危险!别靠近! William is partnering Peter at bridge. 威廉正与比得做桥牌搭档呢。 I think I'm going to call a cab in order to get to the station in time. 为了及时赶到车站我打算叫一辆出租车。 To illustrate this point, let us consider the comedy The Twelfth Night. 为了说明这一点,让我们来看一看喜剧《第十二夜》。 And to your family. 为你的家人干杯。 I'll drink to your health. 为你的健康干杯。 I drink to your promotion. 为你的晋升干杯。 I raise my glass to your great success. 为你的巨大成功干杯。 What for? 为什么(要抱歉)呢? Whatever for? 为什么(要抱歉)呢? Why not take a pleasure trip to some tourist resorts? 为什么不去些旅游点作愉快的旅行? Why not have another dance? 为什么不再跳一支舞? Let's drink to our good cooperation. 为我们的良好合作干杯。 Let's drink to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯! Wei Tuo is regarded as the protector of Buddhism. 韦驮是佛国卫士。 Victoria's defense has collapsed. 维多利亚队的防守垮了。 Terrific! 味道好极了! Hello! This is David Brown speaking. 喂!我是大卫·布朗。 Hello! My name is David Brown. 喂!我是大卫·布朗。 Hello! David Brown speaking. 喂!我是大卫·布朗。 Hello! David Brown here. 喂!我是大卫·布朗。 Hey, taxi! 喂,出租车! Hey, you son of a bitch! What'd you say to me? 喂,狗娘养的!你要对我说什么? Hello, switchboard, can I have a line, please? 喂,交换台,请给我接电话,好吗? Hello, operator, we were cut off, please reconnect me. 喂,接线员,我们被切断了,请重新帮我接一下。 Hello, Jack. This is Mike. 喂,杰克,我是迈克。 Hello, may I make an appointment for sometime early this week? 喂,可以在本周初某个时侯为我安排一次约会吗? Hey, your book. 喂,你的书。 Hello, is that Miss Wang? 喂,是王小姐吗? Here, I'll do it for you. 喂,我来帮你做。 Bother the mosquitoes! 蚊子真讨厌! Say hello to Mike! 问候迈克好! Say hello to your wife! 问你太太好! It's the reverse gear. 问题出在倒车档上。 The trouble lies in the engine. 问题出在引擎上。 The problem is, you know, how to pool enough money. 问题是,你知道,如何凑到足够的钱。 The problem is that they receive too little extra pay for doing dangerous jobs. 问题在于他们做的是危险的工作却享受很少的奖励。 Oh, no, I'm so sorry! 我,不,我真难过! I like spring breezes and hate the biting winds in winter. 我爱春风,讨厌冬天刺骨的寒风。 I love fishing. 我爱好钓鱼。 Do you mind if I wind up the window? 我把车窗摇上去,你介意吗? I'll take them out as carry-on baggage. 我把那些拿出来作为手提行李。 I will pile your hair high on top. 我把您的头发高高地盘在头顶。 I'll swing you around to let you have a look at the back. 我把您转过身,让您看看后面。 It's slipped my mind. 我把它忘了。 I owe it to all my friends who helped me so much. 我把我的成绩归功于曾经帮助过我的所有朋友。 I have locked my key in my room. 我把钥匙锁在房间里面了。 I locked myself out. May I borrow a duplicate key for my room? 我把钥匙忘在屋里了,我可以再借一个我房间的钥匙吗? Any point in my washing the dishes for you? 我帮你洗碗行吗? Can I give you a hand with housework? 我帮你做家务好吗? How about me helping you with that? 我帮你做怎么样? May I take the bag for you? 我帮您拿袋子好吗? I promise that he will be back for dinner. 我保证他会回来吃晚饭。 I got a time penalty of 12 seconds. 我被罚 12 秒。 I was forced to play my last heart. 我被迫打出最后一张红心。 What a good news that I've been selected to study abroad! 我被选中去国外读书,多好的消息啊! I'm asked to give a lecture tomorrow. 我被要求明天做一次讲演。 Nothing could be farther from my mind than that. 我本没有这种打算。 I won't be free this weekend. 我本周末没有空。 I prefer detective story, and you? 我比较喜欢侦探片,你呢? I'm two years older than you are. 我比你大两岁。 I know better than you. 我比你知道得更清楚。 I couldn't have done better than you. 我必定没你做得好。 I'm sure going to see the exhibition. 我必定要去看展览。 I have to catch the 8:30 plane. Do you think I can make it? 我必须赶上八点三十分的飞机。你看我能赶上吗? I must have a talk to you. 我必须跟你谈一谈。 I'm committed not to turn down his proposal. 我必须接受他的提议。 Must I get there at six o'clock? 我必须六点钟到那儿吗? I need to buy a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste. 我必须买牙刷和牙膏。 I must have my hair trimmed. 我必须去把头发削掉一点。 I must go to see him. 我必须去看他。 I must say I resent being treated like that. 我必须说我对受到如此待遇感到非常气愤。 I am obliged to retire. 我必须退休。 I must apologize for my not telling you about it. 我必须为我没能告诉你那件事而表示道歉。 I've got to be at the cinema by 8:30. Can you make it? 我必须在八点三十分之前赶到电影院。你能赶到吗? Must I return all the books in three days? 我必须在三天之内还所有的书吗? It is not my intention to eat my words. 我并不打算认错。 There can't be any doubt about his success. 我并不怀疑他的成功。 I'm not so optimistic. 我并不那么乐观。 I'm not all that keen on swimming. 我并不那么喜欢游泳。 I'm not over-enthusiastic. 我并不热情过度。 I don't like calligraphy. 我并不喜欢书法。 I don't want to throw cold water on you. 我并不想对你泼冷水。 I don't really feel inclined to sell the house. 我并不真想卖房子。 My uncle is a high school principal. 我伯父是一所高级中学的校长。 I don't plan to go there with my parents. 我不打算和我的父母一起去那儿。 I won't go to see the film. 我不打算去看电影。 I'm not going to see the film. 我不打算去看电影。 I'm not thinking of meeting my classmates. 我不打算去看我的同学。 I have no intention of retiring. 我不打算退休。 I don't mean to back her up. 我不打算支持她。 I have little confidence in what the newspapers say. 我不大相信报纸上说的东西。 I have no great belief in his promises. 我不大相信他许下的诺言。 I've got to hand it to you, you really did a good job. 我不得不称赞你,你做得真不错! I must admit I don't take great interest in modern art. 我不得不承认我对现代艺术不很感兴趣。 I don't mind your turning off the light. 我不反对你关灯。 It would be wrong to tell you a lie. 我不该对你说谎。 I'm not in a hurry. So please drive slowly and carefully. 我不赶时间。所以请小心谨慎慢慢地开车。 I can't presume to make your decision. 我不敢替你作决定。 I'm not accustomed to going out after dark. 我不惯于在天黑以后外出。 I'm not very keen on travelling by ship. 我不很喜欢乘船旅行。 I don't doubt your words. 我不怀疑你的话。 I won't say no! 我不会拒绝的! I won't be there. 我不会去那儿。 I won't forget your great help. 我不会忘记你给我的莫大帮助。 I don't buy your story. 我不会相信你的鬼话。 I wouldn't hear of it. 我不会再听了。 I can't approve of the plan. 我不会赞成该计划的。 That's better than I could do. 我不会做得像你那么好。 I don't remember. 我不记得。 I don't remember where I was then. 我不记得当时我在哪里。 I don't remember saying that. 我不记得说过那话了。 I don't find swimming particularly enjoyable. 我不觉得游泳特别使人愉快。 I don't understand what you're doing! 我不明白你在做些什么! I don't know why I let you talk me into going. 我不明白为什么会让你说动我去。 I don't see how we can back this plan. 我不明白我们怎么能支持这个计划。 It's impossible for me to meet at ten in the library. 我不能 10 点在图书馆会面。 I can't help thinking that education should be free to all. 我不能不认为教育应向大众开放。 I can't help thinking that I am a miserable failure. 我不能不认为我是个彻底的失败者。 I'm not sure, but I'll try my best. 我不能肯定,不过我将尽力而为。 I can't say for certain. 我不能肯定。 I'm not very sure. I'll give you a call later. 我不能肯定。过些天我会打电话给你。 I'm not too sure of his coming. 我不能肯定他会来。 I'm uncertain of their stand in the matter. 我不能肯定他们在该事件中的立场。 I'm not sure I can do it. 我不能肯定我做得了这件事。 I can't understand it. 我不能理解。 I can't buy them because I don't have any money. 我不能买它们,因为我没钱。 I can't. I have to attend my cousin's wedding banquet. 我不能去,我得参加我表兄的婚宴。 I can't tell where it was lost. 我不能确定是在哪儿丢的。 I can't bear for my son to fall into bad company. 我不能容忍我的儿子交上坏朋友。 I can't make myself feel happy. 我不能使我自己快乐起来。 I can't say fishing appeals to me very much. 我不能说钓鱼对我有多大的吸引力。 Can't I persuade you to go there alone? 我不能说服您独自去那儿吗? Can't I persuade you that the project is practical? 我不能说服您这方案是可行的吗? I can't agree with that. 我不能同意这个观点。 I can't believe it. 我不能相信它。 I can no longer stand it. 我不能再忍受这了。 No more for me, I'm quite full. 我不能再要了,我相当饱了。 I can't be here so early. 我不能这么早来。 Can't I know it? 我不能知道它吗? I can't go by the morning flight. 我不能坐上午的班机。 I don't think hunting is a fascinating hobby.我 不认为打猎是一种有趣的嗜好。 I don't think anyone could disagree. 我不认为会有人不同意。 I shouldn't see working overtime as something you have to do. 我不认为您一定要加班。 I'm no good at dancing. 我不擅长跳舞。 I can't photograph well. 我不上相。 I'm not talking personalities, but they say he's not very decent. 我不是在进行人身攻击,但他们说他这个人不太正经。 I don't like meat much. 我不太喜欢吃肉。 I'm not too fond of his songs. 我不太喜欢他的歌。 I am not happy with this room. Please show me another. 我不太喜欢这个房间,请给我另看一间。 I have little confidence in his success. 我不太相信他会成功。 I'm not so confident that they'll support us. 我不太相信他们会支持我们。 I can't go along with that. 我不同意这一点。 I don't entirely agree with you. 我不完全同意你的观点。 I'm off basketball. 我不喜爱篮球了。 I don't like so many commercial breaks on TV. 我不喜欢电视上有这么多商业广告。 I don't fancy fishing. 我不喜欢钓鱼。 I couldn't care about jazz music. 我不喜欢爵士音乐了。 I don't like to see anything heavy. 我不喜欢看格调沉闷的电影。 I don't like the way you talk! 我不喜欢你讲话的方式! I hate getting seats in the front rows. 我不喜欢前排的位置。 Affectionate films do not appeal to me. 我不喜欢谈情说爱的片子。 I don't fancy gardening. 我不喜欢园艺。 I don't like this kind of monotonous work. 我不喜欢这种单调的工作。 I don't believe in taking medicine. 我不相信吃药。 This is beyond my belief. 我不相信的。 I don't trust her explanations. 我不相信她的解释。 I don't believe you. 我不相信你。 I can't believe he can be enrolled by this university. 我不相信他会被这所大学录取。 I don't believe that he'll refuse to help me. 我不相信他会拒绝帮助我。 I don't believe out team will win the game. 我不相信我们的球队会赢这场比赛。 I don't want to change my job. 我不想换工作。 I don't feel like seeing him at all. 我不想见他。 I don't want to blacken his name, but they say he's involved in a crime. 我不想进行人身攻击,但他们说他和一件犯罪案有牵连。 I don't want to be on standby. 我不想旁观。 I don't want to talk you into accepting it, but it's worth trying. 我不想劝您接受它,不过这值得一试。 I don't want to sound too pessimistic. 我不想说得过于悲观。 I don't want to say anything evil about anyone, but do you know who is the thief? 我不想说任何人的坏话,不过你知道谁是小偷吗? I don't want to do anybody wrong, but it's said that she often beats her son. 我不想冤枉任何人,不过据说她经常打她的儿子。 I don't want to talk behind anybody's back, but he's changed a lot. 我不想在背后议论别人,不过他确实已变了很多。 I don't really want to say this. 我不想这么说。 I don't want to sit here. It's too uncomfortable. 我不想坐在这儿。这儿太不舒服。 Unfortunately, I missed the last train. 我不幸错过了末班火车。 I don't need it. 我不需要。 I won't, thanks. 我不要,谢谢。 I'd better not, thank you all the same. 我不宜喝那么多,不过还是谢谢你。 I refuse to believe that. 我不愿意相信它。 I won't allow my son to make friends with that fellow. 我不允许我的儿子和那家伙交朋友。 I don't mind, but you should call me a taxi. 我不在乎,不过你应该为我叫辆出租车。 I don't mind. 我不在乎。 I haven't yet had the pleasure. 我不曾有此荣幸。 I don't think so. 我不这么看。 I wonder if we should go without an appointment. 我不知道,事先没有约好我们是否应该去。 Don't ask me? 我不知道。 I've no idea. 我不知道。 I don't know. 我不知道。 Search me. 我不知道。 I don't know. I'll tell you tomorrow. 我不知道。我明天告诉你。 I wouldn't know where to start doing it. 我不知道从哪里着手做起。 I wouldn't know where to begin. 我不知道从什么地方开始。 I'm not sure how to put this, but I broke your ashtray. 我不知道该怎么办才好,我打碎了你的烟灰缸。 I wonder whether it's going to snow tonight. 我不知道今晚是否会下雪。 I wonder if the dentist could fit me in early tomorrow. 我不知道明天早些时候牙科医生是否能抽点时间替我看病。 I don't know how you could be so careless. 我不知道你会这么粗心。 I wonder if you would agree with that. 我不知道你是否同意这一点。 I'm not sure you're right about that. 我不知道你是否正确。 I wonder why you're often late for class. 我不知道你为什么经常上课迟到。 I don't know what you're talking about. 我不知道你在说些什么。 I don't know the exact date. 我不知道确切的日子。 I wonder if I can send cables without cash payment. 我不知道是否可以不用现款拍发电报。 I have no idea who can carry it out. 我不知道谁能执行这个计划。 Don't ask me who is the chairman. 我不知道谁是主席。 I don't know what his native language is. 我不知道他的母语是哪一种。 I don't know what my size is. 我不知道我的尺码。 I don't know if I'm making myself clear. 我不知道我讲得是否明白。 I'm not sure if I make myself clear. 我不知道我讲得是否明白。 I don't know what time it is. 我不知道现在是什么时间。 I wonder what the weather will be like on Sunday. 我不知道星期日天气会怎样。 I don't know what I want. I'm not really a drinker. 我不知道要什么好,我不会喝酒。 I wonder what can compensate for it. 我不知道有什么能弥补它。 I can't see how the radio works, can you tell me? 我不知道怎么使用这台收音机,你能告诉我吗? I don't know how to use this machine, could you explain to me? 我不知道怎么用这部机器,你能给我解释一下吗? I've no idea how to prepare the pigeon. 我不知道怎样烧鸽子。 I'm quite in the dark about it. 我不知道这事。 I don't know how to put it. 我不知该如何说才好。 I wonder if you can finish your paper by Friday. 我不知你能否在周五之前完成你的报告。 I wonder if you'd take the car to the garage. 我不知你是否可以把这辆车弄到车库去。 I'm not sure how to speak to you, but will you allow me to quit my present post? 我不知如何对你说,但是你允许我辞去目前的职位吗? I don't know how to operate the teleprinter, would you please help me? 我不知如何使用电传机,你能帮帮我吗? I don't know how to thank you enough. 我不知如何谢您才好。 I wouldn't come. 我不准备来。 I presume you are Mr. Smith. 我猜你大概是史密斯先生。 I suppose she is not yet forty. 我猜想她还不满四十岁。 I don't suppose you will come. 我猜想你不会来。 I guess you're right. 我猜想你是对的。 I guess you don't have time to go out now, you have got a baby. 我猜想你现在有了孩子没有时间再出去了。 I assume you've decided against buying a new car. 我猜想你已决定反对买一部新轿车。 I guess that the project will be turned down. 我猜想这方案会被拒绝。 I guess this cinema can seat close to a thousand. 我猜这电影院能容纳近一千名观众。 That story isn't good enough for me! 我才不信那鬼话! I usually go to bed late. 我常常迟睡。 I'm going by air. I like flying. 我乘飞机去。我喜欢飞行。 I'm very sorry I am late. 我迟到了,真太对不起了。 I'm really addicted to cigarettes. 我抽烟真是上了瘾。 Do you have any objection to my taking a business trip? 我出差一趟,您反对吗? I'm in big trouble. 我处境很糟。 I got dressed and had breakfast. 我穿好衣服就吃早饭。 After I get dressed, I have breakfast. 我穿衣服以后吃早饭。 I never indulge myself in pessimism. 我从不沉迷于悲观失望之中。 I never miss one part of it. 我从不错过一集。 I never used to oversleep. 我从不习惯多睡。 I never do anything in excess of my ability. 我从不做超出自己能力范围的事。 I've never thought about marrying him. 我从来都没想过要和他结婚。 I never saw a prettier sight. 我从来没看到过更美的景色。 It never entered my head to be dean of the department. 我从来没想过要当这系主任。 It never sprang to my mind to run for the President. 我从来没想过要竞选总统。 I've never asked you anything, so please. 我从来没有请求过你任何事,所以这回请帮忙了。 I have never written an English letter. 我从来未写过英文信。 I've never seen such a huge diamond. 我从没见过如此硕大的钻石。 I worked from early morning until late at night. 我从清早一直工作到深夜。 I've never felt so exhausted. 我从未感到这么累过。 I've never seen the house so full. 我从未见过剧院这样拥挤。 I've never thought I'd change the plan. 我从未想过要换掉这计划。 I'm calling to say good-bye. 我打电话来告辞。 I'm phoning to invite you to a party at our new house. 我打电话是请你到我们的新居来聚聚。 I am calling to make a reservation, please. 我打电话是想订房间。 I telephoned to see if you'd like to go to the brown-bag party. 我打电话是想问你是否乐意参加自备聚餐会。 I bet it will rain tomorrow. 我打赌明天会下雨。 I bet it will be sunny tomorrow. 我打赌明天是个晴天。 I bet he couldn't speak Russian, could he? 我打赌他不会说俄语,是吗? I bet he's lost his job. 我打赌他失业了。 I bet he is the most hard-working man in your office. 我打赌他是你们办公室里工作最卖力的人。 I'll bet he's been back home. 我打赌他已经到家了。 Let me look it up and weigh it. 我打开看看,称一称,好吗? Do you mind if I open your handbag and check? 我打开你的手提包检查一下行吗? I intend to help him. 我打算帮助他。 I'm planning to quit the job. 我打算放弃这份工作。 It is my intention to further my study. 我打算继续我的学业。 I have every intention of buying a new watch. 我打算买一只新表。 I'm going to London tomorrow. 我打算明天去伦敦。 I'm going to see a movie. What about coming along with me? 我打算去看电影。怎么样,跟我一起去? I'm going to watch a talk-show. 我打算去看脱口秀。 I'm going to travel for a week in Europe. 我打算去欧洲旅行一周。 My intention is to apply for a higher position. 我打算申请一个更高的职位。 I'm going to read around the subject of aesthetics. 我打算阅读美学方面的书。 I go out for lunch at about 12:30. 我大约在十二点三十分出去吃午饭。 I'm worried about getting lost. 我担心迷路。 I'm worried sick we won't make it. 我担心我们不能成功。 I certainly cannot give my support to it. 我当然不能赞成。 I'm certainly not in favor of that. 我当然不赞成。 I'd rather have some peanuts. 我倒宁愿吃点花生。 I should prefer you not to go there. 我倒宁愿你不要去那儿。 I'd like that, but I can't afford the money. 我倒是希望那样的,但是我没钱。 I'd rather you wouldn't. 我倒希望你不要这样。 I'd rather you didn't. 我倒希望你不这样。 Can I break my journey to Paris? 我到巴黎能中途停留吗? The lights had already gone out when I got to the cinema. 我到电影院时灯已经熄了。 I must admit there's little hope of their help. 我得承认得到他们支持的希望甚微。 I have to admit I know very little about economics. 我得承认对经济学所知甚少。 I have to admit there's no much hope of his recovery. 我得承认他能复原的希望不大。 I have to admit that I'm hopelessly pessimistic. 我得承认我悲观透了。 I must confess I don't remember. 我得承认我不记得了。 I have to admit I rather dislike him. 我得承认我的确不喜欢他。 I have to admit I don't know much about mechanics. 我得承认我对机械知识所知甚少。 I have to admit I feel very exhausted. 我得承认我感到非常累。 I can't deny that I feel very tired. 我得承认我感到非常累了。 I have to admit to doubts about his honesty. 我得承认我怀疑他是否诚实。 I should say I'm getting old. 我得承认我老了。 I have to admit I have forgotten. 我得承认我已忘了。 I've reached a conclusion that our team will win. 我得出结论,我们的队会赢。 I got some white elephants for presents. 我得到了一些贵而无用的礼物。 I have to sluff my last club. 我得垫掉最后一张梅花。 I have to study for the final exam. 我得复习,准备期终考试。 I must run along! 我得赶紧离开! There's no hope left for the negotiation, I must tell you. 我得告诉你,谈判没希望了。 I have to tell you that the lecture was sheer nonsense. 我得告诉你,这个演讲是一派胡言。 I've got to go with you. 我得跟你一起去。 Must I get a taxi? 我得叫出租车吗? I need to see a dentist. 我得看牙医。 I'll sleep on it. 我得考虑考虑。 I'd have to think about it. 我得考虑一下。 I must turn in. Tomorrow will be a busy day. 我得去睡觉了。明天是很忙的一天。 That is rather disappointing, I should say. 我得说,那很令人失望。 There's nothing I can do to persuade him, I should say. 我得说,我没办法说服他。 I must say, I anticipate a wonderful weekend. 我得说,我盼望过一个愉快的周末。 I must say, I look forward to seeing her tomorrow. 我得说,我盼望明天和她见面。 I should say, I long to hear from my brother. 我得说,我盼望收到我兄弟的信。 It really can't be helped, I must say. 我得说,这实在是没办法了。 It's rather disappointing, I must say. 我得说,这太令人失望了。 I should say that more exercises will do you good. 我得说多进行运动会对你有益。 I should say your working performance isn't good enough. 我得说你的工作表现不够好。 I must say I'm not too fond of fishing. 我得说我并不太喜欢钓鱼。 I must say I'm not too fond of travelling. 我得说我不特别喜欢旅行。 I must say I disapprove of it. 我得说我不赞成。 I must say I have a strong preference for French movies. 我得说我对法国电影有强烈的偏爱。 I must say I object to her gossiping. 我得说我很反对她说长道短。 I must say I find it unacceptable. 我得说我觉得这不能接受。 I must say I find it quite acceptable. 我得说我觉得这很可取。 I should say we had been hoping for a much better decision. 我得说我们原本一直希望会有一个更好的决定。 I have to tell myself that I am a loser. 我得说我是个失败者。 I must say I had expected for a better performance. 我得说我希望演出会更好的。 I should say I had been longing to pass the exam. 我得说我原本一直盼望能通过考试的。 I must say I had been hoping to see my old friends again. 我得说我原本一直希望再见到我的老朋友的。 I should say that I had hoped to see a much better movie. 我得说我原希望看到一场更好的电影的。 I must say I had longed to hear from her. 我得说我原希望收到她的信的。 I should say I had hoped for a more heated discussion. 我得说我原希望讨论更热烈的。 I must say I had looked forward to enjoying myself at the party. 我得说我原希望在晚会上玩得愉快的。 I must say it is very good. 我得说这非常好。 I must say I find it quite unsatisfactory. 我得说这令人非常不满意。 I must say I find it quite satisfactory. 我得说这令人非常满意。 I must say it is the disappointing news. 我得说这消息令人失望。 I've got to be running along. 我得走了。 My watch is fast and your watch is slow. 我的表快,你的表慢。 My watch says three sharp. 我的表是 3 点整。 My car just won't start. 我的车发不动。 I'm in a plight. 我的处境很糟。 I don't have any static on my set. 我的电视机没静电干扰。 My television is on the blink. 我的电视机失灵。 My television reception is very poor. 我的电视接讯情况不好。 My room hasn't been made up yet. 我的房间还没整理好。 When does my plane take off? 我的飞机何时起飞? My parents will give me something special for my birthday present. 我的父母送给我一份特殊的生日礼物。 My father has gone to the library, what I mean is, he'll be back in a few minutes. 我的父亲去图书馆了,我是说,他一会儿就回来的。 There might be something wrong with my throat. 我的喉咙也许有点毛病。 My throat is swelling. Is there anything for it? 我的喉咙肿痛。有什么药吗? I have lost my passport. 我的护照丢了。 It's my conclusion that you'll succeed in your research work. 我的结论是,你的研究工作会成功的。 My conclusion is that they'll win the debate, not we. 我的结论是他们会在辩论中取胜,而不是我们。 My boss is bound not to give me a pay raise. 我的老板必定不会给我加工资的。 There is something wrong with my toilet. 我的马桶有问题。 My sister has been engaged for two months. 我的妹妹已经订婚两个月了。 I'm old enough to make up my own mind. 我的年龄够大了,足能决定我自己的意愿。 My judgement is that it's dangerous to go there alone. 我的判断是,独自一人去那儿是危险的。 It's my judgement that it's very unsafe to drive that fast. 我的判断是,开车那么快是很危险的。 My friends, Dr. Baker. 我的朋友们,有请贝克博士。 I can't say that I share your assessment. 我的评价与你的看法不一样。 I couldn't say really. 我的确不能肯定。 I really do object to changing my room. 我的确反对更换房间。 I do like old furniture very much. 我的确非常喜欢旧家具。 I do appreciate your consideration. 我的确很感激您的体贴。 I'm really sold on skating. 我的确迷上了溜冰。 My fever is gone, but I still have a cough. 我的烧退了,但我仍然咳嗽。 My hobby is reading. 我的嗜好是看书。 My handbag has been stolen. 我的手提包被偷了。 One of my suitcases is small, and the other one is medium size. 我的手提箱中一个是小号的,另一个是中号的。 My book has a dark blue cover. 我的书封面是深蓝色。 I've been losing weight. 我的体重一直在下降。 Bless me! 我的天哪! There seems to be something wrong with my camera. 我的相机好像有点故障。 I can't help thinking the same. 我的想法和你的一样。 I'm of exactly the same opinion. 我的想法完全一样。 I'm of the same opinion. 我的想法与你的一样。 When will my pickup be fixed? 我的小货车何时能修好? My luggage is pretty heavy. 我的行李相当重。 My brother admires skin-diving. 我的兄弟十分喜欢潜水。 I need my clothes ready by five PM today. 我的衣服必须在今天下午五点以前洗好。
My own opinion is that we should give it up. 我的意见是我们应该放弃它。
Have I made my meaning clear? 我的意思你们明白吗?
I mean, what about aged people if they wish to learn things for no practical ends. 我的意思是,年纪大的人如果想学点东西,并没有什么实际目标,这该如何办呢?
What I mean is, it's too expensive. 我的意思是,这太昂贵了。
My right arm hurts. It hurts right here. 我的右臂伤了。就伤在这里。
My bathtub drain is clogged. 我的浴缸堵塞不通。
My account number is 18-005437-8. 我的帐号是 18-005437-8。
What would you give me for my Deutsche marks? 我的这些德国马克可以兑换多少?
I am just about out of checks. 我的支票快用完了。
My advice would be: don't drive too fast. 我的忠告就是:不要开得太快。
My own advice would be not to become involved. 我的忠告就是:不要牵涉进去。
My chief interest is hunting. 我的主要爱好是打猎。
My main argument is that education should serve practical purposes. 我的主要论点是教育应该适合实际目标。
My chief hobby is reading English novels. 我的主要嗜好是阅读英语小说。
My final conclusion is that he is the man who stole the money. 我的最终结论是,他是那个偷钱的人。
My seat number is Row 10, No. 2 in the stall. 我的座号是正厅第 10 排 2 号。
I can't wait for this evening. 我等不到晚上了。
I can't wait. 我等不及了。
Has a fax message for me arrived? 我等候的传真来了吗?
I'm waiting for his arrival. 我等着他的到来。
My brother gets up later than I do. 我弟弟比我起得晚些。
My brother got up earlier than I did. 我弟弟比我起得早些。 My brother used to speak French to me all the time. 我弟弟过去常常跟我讲法语。
My brother and I used to go a lot of places together. 我弟弟和我惯常一同去很多地方。 My brother wants to learn how to dance. 我弟弟想学跳舞。 I fell down. 我跌倒了。 I see your point, but there's another saying. 我懂你的意思,但还有一种说法。 I know something about painting. 我懂一点绘画。 I'm all for it. 我都喜欢。 I have no doubt that she stole the ring. 我断定是她偷了戒指。 I'm absolutely positive that he's the thief. 我断定他就是那小偷。 I definitely think that he is a professor. 我断定他是位教授。 I judge him to be doctor. 我断定他是位医生。 I don't feel so sure about getting a pay raise soon. 我对不久能加薪并不那么有把握。 I don't repose much hope in getting a pay raise soon. 我对不久能加薪不抱多大希望。 I'm hopeless at singing. 我对唱歌一窍不通。 I'm sanguine of success. 我对成功抱乐观态度。 I don't place much hope in studying abroad. 我对出国留学不抱多大希望。 I'm not too sure about it. 我对此不太有把握。 I feel bad about that. 我对此感到不快。 I'm very unhappy about that. 我对此很不高兴。 I think I'm very happy about that. 我对此很高兴。 I'm very pleased about it. 我对此很满意。 I've nothing to say about it. 我对此没什么可说的。 I've no particular views about it. 我对此没特别见解。 I'm sure of the news that my boss will give me a pay raise soon. 我对此消息很有把握,我的老板不久会给我加薪。 I'm really not pleased about it. 我对此真的不满意。 I hope for success in getting a well-paid job. 我对得到一份高薪工作抱乐观态度。 I don't know much about sculpture. 我对雕塑不怎么精通。 I'm not very happy about the plan. 我对该计划不是很满意。 I haven't got a clue how to play golf. 我对高尔夫球一无所知。 I'm keen on classical music. 我对古典音乐很感兴趣。 I don't know the first thing about software. 我对计算机软件毫无所知。 I'm interested in meeting different kinds of people. 我对接触不同类型的人感兴趣。 I am hopeful of great success. 我对巨大的成功充满希望。 I feel nervous about the result of the exam. 我对考试的结果很担心。 I'm quite sure of the rumor that my boss will fire me. 我对老板要解雇我的谣言深信不疑。 I have a sanguine outlook on everything. 我对每件事都持乐观看法。 I have full confidence in you. 我对你充满了信心。 I must take my hat off to you for your wonderful performance. 我对你出色的表演表示敬意。 I take considerable exception to your indifference. 我对你的冷漠表示强烈的不满。 I'm surprised at you. 我对你的行为感到震惊。 I'm disappointed with you. 我对你很失望。 I'm so completely disgusted with you that I never want to see your face again. 我对你简直厌恶到了极点,我永远不想再见到你。 I take great exception to what you said. 我对你说的话表示强烈抗议。 I can never thank you enough. 我对您感激不尽。 I am allergic to penicillin. 我对盘尼西林过敏。 Cooking interests me a great deal. 我对烹饪很感兴趣。 I'm fed up with chocolate. 我对巧克力已吃厌了。 I feel very hopeful that he will succeed. 我对他的成功感到乐观。 There's some doubt about his honesty. 我对他的诚实有些怀疑。 I don't have anything to say on his manners. 我对他的举止没什么可说的。 I can't place full confidence in his ability. 我对他的能力不十分相信。 There's very little doubt in my mind about his ability. 我对他的能力没有丝毫怀疑。 I'm not so optimistic that he will come. 我对他能否光临不那么乐观。 There's very little doubt in my mind as to his stealing money. 我对他偷钱这件事确信无疑。 I feel quite hopeful about my future. 我对未来充满希望。 I don't feel so hopeful that he'll succeed. 我对我的成功根本不抱多大希望。 I'm very pleased with my room. 我对我的房间很满意。 I don't feel at all hopeful about my future. 我对我的前途根本不抱希望。 I'm terribly sorry for my negligence. 我对我的疏忽非常抱歉。 I am sanguine that we shall succeed. 我对我们的成功抱乐观态度。 I'm not all that optimistic we will defeat them. 我对我们能否打败他们不那么乐观。 I don't hold out much hope for the new project. 我对新的方案不抱多大希望。 I don't cherish much hope for the new plan. 我对新的计划不抱多大希望。 I don't have much faith in the new plan. 我对新的计划不太相信。 I don't have much trust in the new experiment. 我对新的实验不十分相信。 I have some doubts about the new experiment. 我对新实验心有疑虑。 I'm quite interested in learning new things. 我对学习新知识很感兴趣。 I'm not very interested in swimming. 我对游泳并不十分感兴趣。 I have some interest in swimming. 我对游泳有些兴趣。 I'm crazy about swimming. 我对游泳着了迷。 I'm crazy about swimming. 我对游泳着迷。 I have a particular aversion to noise. 我对噪音特别反感。 There're some doubts in my mind about the negotiation. 我对这次谈判心有疑虑。 I'm not at all satisfied with the service here. 我对这儿的服务一点也不满意。 I take great exception to having such poor service here. 我对这儿糟糕的服务表示强烈的不满。 I'm rather skeptical about the project. 我对这方案很怀疑。 I'm not over-enthusiastic about the project. 我对这个方案并不过于热衷。 I'm not too happy about the new policy. 我对这项新政策不太乐观。 I was very disappointed in the new TV set. 我对这新电视机很失望。 I've no doubt about the correctness. 我对这正确性毫无疑问。 I am very optimistic about the political situation. 我对政治形势很乐观。 I'm interested in Chinese ancient architecture. Where do you suggest I should go? 我对中国古建筑很感兴趣。你看我应该到哪儿去看? How unfortunate I was! 我多不幸啊! How eagerly I want to see my classmates! 我多么急切地想见到我的同学。 How I wish I were you. 我多么希望我是你。 How foolish I was! 我多傻啊! What a fool I was to take his advice! 我多傻竟然接受他的劝告! My son wants to be a policeman when he grows up. 我儿子想要在长大以后当警察。 My son wants to get married in June. 我儿子想要在六月结婚。 I'm twenty-one years old. 我二十一岁。 I find her condition very worrying. 我发现她的情况很令人担忧。 There isn't any soap in my room. 我房间没有肥皂。 My room is too warm. Please adjust the thermostat. 我房间太热了,请调节控温器。 The lights in my room don't work. 我房内的灯坏了。 The telephone in my room is out of order. 我房内的电话有故障了。 The air-conditioner in my room does not work well. 我房内的冷气机不很灵。 I dislike milk very much. 我非常不喜欢喝牛奶。 I admire your persistence enormously. 我非常崇拜你的毅力。 I'm very much obliged. 我非常感谢。 I'm extremely grateful to you. 我非常感谢您。 I'm much obliged to you. 我非常感谢您。 I'm very much indebted to you. 我非常感谢您。 I'm much obliged to you for your help. 我非常感谢您的帮助。 I should be very happy. 我非常高兴。 I was frightened to death I would be dismissed. 我非常害怕我会被解雇。 I'd really like to, but I'm having a fever. 我非常乐意,不过我在发烧。 I'd be delighted to. 我非常乐意。 I know just how you feel. 我非常了解你的感受。 I'm very sorry. 我非常难过。 I'm very annoyed. 我非常恼火。 I do hope you have enjoyed your stay with us. 我非常希望你在这儿过得愉快。 I very much wish myself out of the affair. 我非常希望我自己不卷入这件事。 I like basketball very much. 我非常喜欢篮球运动。 I'm very keen on volleyball. 我非常喜欢排球。 I have much belief in his honesty. 我非常相信他的诚实。 I'm dying for a cigarette. 我非常想抽根烟。 I appreciate your self-confidence a lot. 我非常欣赏你的自信心。 I appreciate it very much. 我非常欣赏它。 I enjoy this exhibition very much. 我非常欣赏这个展览。 I'd very much like to. 我非常愿意。 I very much approve of your decision. 我非常赞同你的决定。 I'll speak to her or bust! 我非得和她谈一谈不可! My father will give me a surprise on my birthday. 我父亲会在我生日那天给我一份惊喜。 I ought to lend her the book. 我该把书借给她。 How much do I owe you? 我该付你多少钱? How often am I supposed to drink? 我该隔多久喝一次? How much should I tip the cab driver? 我该给出租车司机多少小费? Ought I to call on him? 我该去看望他吗? Which platform do I want? 我该去哪个站台? What should I do to avoid side effects? 我该如何避免副作用呢? When should I get to the airport? 我该什么时候到达机场? When should I start working? 我该什么时候开始上班? What time am I supposed to check in? 我该什么时候去办登机手续? What time should I arrive for the performance? 我该什么时间到达看表演? I should say my admiration for your skill is great. 我该说我很敬佩你的技术。 I should say a little work would do you no harm. 我该说做少量的工作对你并没有害处。 I ought to remind you about our agreement. 我该提醒您有关我们的协议。 Where do I change? 我该在哪儿换车? When shall I get down? 我该在哪儿下车? At which corner should I turn left? 我该在哪个路口左转? I should go there earlier. 我该早点去那儿。 How can I order some new ones? 我该怎样申请新的呢? How can I ever thank you? 我该怎样谢您才好? I'm in a hurry. See if you make it in fifteen, OK? 我赶时间。设法在 15 分钟内赶到,行吗? I bet. 我敢打赌。 I bet they've lost the way. 我敢打赌他们迷路了。 Sure enough, only a few students would like to attend the lecture on such a topic. 我敢肯定,只有一部分学生会去听这种内容的讲座。 I reckon she is a clever girl. 我敢肯定她是个聪明的女孩。 I dare say she's been to Shanghai. 我敢说她曾去过上海。 You're tired, I dare say. 我敢说你累了。 I dare say he'll fail in the exam. 我敢说他考试会不及格。 I feel very miserable. 我感到非常沮丧。 I feel down in the dumps. 我感到沮丧透了。 I feel desperate. 我感到绝望了。 I'm feeling run-down. 我感到累极了。 I'm feeling below par. 我感到累极了。 I feel fagged out. 我感到累极了。 I'm suffering from fatigue. 我感到疲乏。 I'm feeling lousy. 我感到疲乏极了。 I feel drained. 我感到疲乏极了。 I feel so wretched. 我感到如此沮丧。 I feel rather depressed. 我感到十分沮丧。 I feel miserable. 我感到痛苦。 I feel a bit gloomy. 我感到有点抑郁。 I'm shocked! 我感到震惊! I'm just great. 我感觉好极了。 I feel terrible. 我感觉坏透了。 I'm on the top of the world. 我感觉幸福极了。 I appreciate your being so flexible. 我感谢您能如此通融。 I've just graduated from school. 我刚从学校毕业。 I'm new in town. Could you tell me how to get there? 我刚到这儿。请问去那儿怎么走? I was just asking, " How will you spend this weekend?" 我刚刚问,"这个周末你打算怎样过?" I was just in communication with my company, but now it's interrupted. 我刚刚正与公司通报,电路便中断了。 I've just learned how to dance this new step. 我刚学会跳这种新舞步。 I'll tell you what: go have a hot bath. 我告诉你该怎么办,去洗个热水澡。 I'm telling you, the test will be tough. 我告诉你考试会很难的。 I'm telling you those books are not to be taken out. 我告诉你那些书是不能拿出去的。 I'll tell you what, but don't pass it on to anyone else. 我告诉你事情的真相,但不要告诉别人。 I can tell you that it is he who stole the money. 我告诉你是他偷了钱。 My brother is not quite twenty-five. 我哥哥还不足二十五岁。 Personally, I'd be more inclined to agree with Mr. Smith's view. 我个人倾向于同意史密斯先生的观点。 Personally, I tend to agree with Mr. Smith. 我个人倾向于同意史密斯先生的观点。 Personally, I believe television is a kind of passive pastime. 我个人认为电视是一种消极的消遣方式。 Personally, I feel that might be a bit unnecessary. 我个人以为也许有点不必要。 Personally, I feel that might be a bit unnecessary. 我个人以为这或许有点不必要。 Shall I bring you some flowers? 我给你带些花来好吗? Let me call a porter for you. 我给你叫一个搬运工。 I'll give you something for your indigestion. 我给你开点治消化不良的药。 I'll lay you $10 that he won't do it. 我给你十元打赌他不会做的。 Would you like Saute Minced Chicken, Mandarin fish and sour pungent soup? 我给您配嫩煎鸡末,卷筒桂鱼和酸辣汤,好吗? Nothing could be farther from my mind than to move to another house. 我根本不打算搬家。 I haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about. 我根本不懂您在讲些什么。 I haven't the faintest idea how to repair the color TV. 我根本不懂怎样修彩色电视机。 I don't feel happy at all. 我根本不感到快乐。 I never would have guessed such a thing. 我根本不会猜到是这么回事。 I don't feel at all confident that everything'll be fine. 我根本不那么相信一切都会好的。 I'm not at all sure that he'll support us. 我根本不能肯定他是否会支持我们。 I'm not at all certain that we'll win the game. 我根本不能肯定我们是否能赢这场比赛。 I'm not at all sure. 我根本不能确信。 I don't think that he'll succeed at all. 我根本不认为他会成功。 I don't believe at all that I won't find a good job. 我根本不相信我找不到一份好工作。 I'm blessed if I knew. 我根本不知道。 I simply can't, you see, find myself a new job. 我根本无法,你知道,给自己找到一份新工作。 I like French movies better. 我更喜欢法国电影。 I prefer coffee. 我更喜欢咖啡。 I prefer to live in small cities. 我更喜欢住在小城市里。 I like football better. 我更喜欢足球。 I figure she'll come back in three days. 我估计她三天后会回来的。 My own assessment is that his skills are superior to his father's. 我估计他的技术要超过他父亲。 Do you mind if I close the window? 我关窗你不反对吧? We have no telecommunications connection between our country and the area. 我国与那个地区没有电信联系。 I used to smoke cigars, but I have stopped. 我过去一直抽雪茄烟,不过现在不抽了。 I'm afraid of being introduced. 我害怕被介绍。 I'm afraid to tell him the truth. 我害怕告诉他实情。 I don't seem to have any energy. 我好像一点儿劲也没了。 I can't seem to find a bus stop. 我好像找不到公共汽车站。 What time do I have to check out? 我何时必须结帐? What time can I check in? 我何时可以住进来? When could I have my laundry? 我何时能拿到洗好的衣服? Jane and I will hold a party this Sunday. 我和简这星期天准备开一次宴会。 My wife and I are always quarrelling. 我和我的妻子经常争吵不休。 I'm terribly sorry, I don't think I can. 我很抱歉,我想我不能来。 I can't say I'm still pleased. 我很不高兴。 I'm extremely displeased. 我很不愉快。 \ I've got the wind up. 我很担心。 I'm very uneasy about that. 我很担心。 I feel great anxiety about Philip's sickness. 我很担心菲力浦的病。 I'm really in a flap about the explosion. 我很担心会爆炸。 I've got the wind up about her security. 我很担心她的安全。 I have qualms about her illness. 我很担心她的病。 I'm very anxious for Susan's future. 我很担心苏珊的前途。 I'm worried sick about his illness. 我很担心他的病情。 I'm extremely nervous of my trip abroad being cancelled. 我很担心我出国一事会被取消。 I'm very concerned that we may not meet the dead line. 我很担心我们会超过截止期。 I'm worrying about the speech contest next week. 我很担心下星期的讲演比赛。 I would appreciate your advice. 我很感激你的忠告。 I would appreciate your advice on this project. 我很感激你关于该计划的建议。 I would appreciate your advice on how to deal with this problem. 我很感激你关于如何应付这一问题的忠告。 I appreciate your kindness. 我很感激您的好意。 I do appreciate your information. 我很感激您提供给我的消息。 I'm very pleased. 我很高兴。 I should be delighted. 我很高兴。 I'd be happy to follow your advice. 我很高兴按你的建议去做。 I'm glad that's over. 我很高兴那已过去了。 I'm delighted to have been of assistance. 我很高兴能对您有所帮助。 I'm glad to have been of some help. 我很高兴能对您有所帮助。 I am glad to be of some service. 我很高兴能为您效劳。 I'm pleased that your sales figures are up again. 我很高兴你的销售数字又上升了。 I'm very glad you enjoyed it. 我很高兴你觉得满意。 I'm very glad you appreciated it. 我很高兴你觉得满意。 I'm glad to hear that you'll spend the Christmas with us. 我很高兴你能和我们一起过圣诞节。 I'm so delighted you could come. 我很高兴你能来。 I'm very delighted about your coming. 我很高兴你能来。 I'm very glad you like it. 我很高兴你喜欢它。 I'm very glad you like it. 我很高兴你喜欢它。 I'll be happy to try. 我很高兴去试一试。 I'll be delighted to. 我很高兴去做。 I'm very glad to hear about her being rescued. 我很高兴听到她被搭救的消息。 I'd be grateful to have your opinion on it. 我很高兴听听您对此的看法。 I'd be glad to have your view on the bargain. 我很高兴听听您对此买卖的见解。 I feel delighted that I can go to the concert with you tomorrow evening. 我很高兴我明晚能和你一起去听音乐会。 I'm so pleased all is over now. 我很高兴一切都已过去了。 I'm glad to have had the opportunity to meet you here. 我很高兴有机会在此地与您见面。 I'd be glad to do so. 我很高兴这样做。 I'm very concerned about the current situation. 我很关注当前的形势。 I have a deep concern for the situation there. 我很关注那儿的形势。 I'm frightened. 我很害怕。 I fear that I may create a bad impression by arriving late. 我很害怕迟到会留给别人不好的印象。 I'm scared stiff of flying. 我很害怕飞行。 I'm rather apprehensive of defeats. 我很害怕失败。 I'm scared that we'll lose little Tom. 我很害怕我们会失去小汤姆。 I'm fine, thank you. 我很好,谢谢你。 I'm extremely well, thank you. 我很好,谢谢您。 I'm doing very well, thank you. 我很好,谢谢您。 I'm rather doubtful about its reliability. 我很怀疑其可靠性。 I rather doubt that they'll reach an agreement at the meeting. 我很怀疑他们能在会上取得一致看法。 I'm in excellent health, thank you. 我很健康,谢谢您。 I'm very anxious. 我很焦虑。 I haven't danced for a long time. 我很久没有跳舞了。 I'm fairly sure you're right. 我很肯定你是对的。 I'm quite sure he has forgotten it. 我很肯定他已经忘了。 I am very optimistic that everything is going smoothly. 我很乐观,一切都进展顺利。 I am very optimistic. 我很乐观。 I'd love to, but I'm going to see a play with Mary. 我很乐意,不过我打算与玛莉一起去看戏。 I'd love to. What time? 我很乐意,什么时候? I'd love to. 我很乐意。 My pleasure. 我很乐意。 It's my pleasure. 我很乐意。 It's a pleasure. 我很乐意。 That's my pleasure. 我很乐意。 I'd love to. 我很乐意。 I love to. 我很乐意。 That's my pleasure. 我很乐意。 My pleasure. 我很乐意。 I'd be glad to. 我很乐意。 I'd be delighted to. Saturday, did you say? 我很乐意。你说的是星期六,对吗? I'd love to, but my friends are going to call on me. 我很乐意接受邀请,但我的朋友们要来看望我。 I'd love to come. 我很乐意来。 I quite understand. 我很理解。 I was quite satisfied with it. 我很满意。 I'm sorry. 我很难过。 I find it difficult to be enthusiastic about politics. 我很难提起对政治的兴趣。 Fat chance I can get a thicket for the concert. 我很难有机会得到音乐会的票了。 I feel quite sure about getting the scholarship. 我很确信能得到奖学金。 It is with great pleasure that I introduce Mr. Harris, the famous writer. 我很荣幸向诸位介绍著名的作家哈里斯先生。 I feel easily worn out and yet I haven't been doing much. 我很容易感到疲劳,可是并没做什么事。 I couldn't agree more, but traffic is really a tough problem. 我很同意你的说法,但交通确实是个棘手的问题。 I'm anxious that the department should consider my application. 我很希望系里会考虑我的申请。 I adore skating. 我很喜欢溜冰。 I admire scenic beauty. Can you name some scenic spots? 我很喜欢美景。你能说出一些风景点吗? I go for cooking in a big way. 我很喜欢烧菜。 I rather fancy something to eat. 我很想吃点什么。 I should very much like some of your milk chocolate. 我很想吃几块你的牛奶巧克力。 I'm really longing for a good friend. 我很想得到一位好朋友。 I'd very much like to have a dance with you. 我很想和您跳支舞。 I am looking forward to meeting you. 我很想见到你。 I'm anxious to meet my girlfriend. 我很想见见我的女朋友。 I'd like to introduce Mr. Brown, dean of our department. 我很想介绍布朗先生,我们的系主任。 I'd like that very much. 我很想那样。 I should very much like to do some occasional teaching. 我很想偶尔做些教学工作。 I'd like to know Miss Davis. 我很想认识戴维斯小姐。 I should like to say I find the film interesting, but quite honestly, I can't. 我很想说我觉得这部电影很有趣,但说实话,我不能这么说。 I'd like to know what your advice would be. 我很想知道你有什么忠告。 I'm sorry that he should be so stubborn. 我很遗憾,他竟那么顽固。 I'm sorry to say that the picture is very bad. 我很遗憾,这画太糟了。 I regret to say I can't accept your suggestion. 我很遗憾我不能接受您的建议。 I'm fairly certain about his punctuality. 我很有把握他会很守时。 I have every confidence that he'll get a promotion soon. 我很有信心,他不久就会晋升的。 I have every confidence in his success. 我很有信心他会成功的。 I'm quite willing, but you should be part of it. 我很愿意,不过你也要参加。 I'd like to, but my friend is coming this Sunday. 我很愿意,但我的朋友这星期天要来。 I do like it very much. 我很愿意。 I'd like to. 我很愿意。 I'd love to. 我很愿意。 I'd like to. 我很愿意。 I'm quite prepared to take up this new post. 我很愿意接受这个新职位。 I'd like to introduce our president, Mr. Smith. 我很愿意介绍一下我们的校长,史密斯先生。 I'd like to come. 我很愿意来。 I'm perfectly willing to clean it for you. 我很愿意为你打扫。 I hate you! 我恨你! I could kick myself. 我恨死我自己了。 It took me about, um, six days to finish the job. 我花了大约,呃,六天的时间才完成这工作。 I am doubtful whether the author is still alive. 我怀疑该作者是否还活着。 I doubt that I'll do anything tomorrow. 我怀疑明天我会做任何事情。 I'm doubtful of the team's chances in the match. 我怀疑这个队在比赛中获胜的可能性。 I suspect the plan to be not feasible. 我怀疑这计划是不可行的。 I might as well have been speaking to a brick wall. 我还不如对着砖墙说话呢。 I still have two stops to pass, don't I? 我还得坐两站,对吗? Where else might I rent one? 我还可以到何处去租? I haven't made up my mind yet. 我还没有决定。 I haven't decided where to stay when I am there. 我还没有决定到了那里以后住在哪里。 I haven't made up my mind yet. 我还没有拿定主意。 I still haven't found out the problem. 我还没找出毛病。 Anything else I can do for you? 我还能为你做点什么吗? I'd rather not come. 我还是不来吧。 I'd rather not, really, I'm not used to strong drinks. 我还是不试的好,我喝不惯烈酒。 I still can't go along with you. 我还是不同意你的观点。 Can I have the OK to have another helping? 我还要一份行吗? I have quite a long way to go. 我还要坐好长一段路。 I still have two finesses to make a grand slam. 我还有两张飞牌来完成大满贯。 Do you mind if I switch over? 我换个频道,你不介意吧? I can still recall the boy's features. 我回忆得起这个男孩的容貌。 I would! It is a great sport. 我会!它是一项很棒的运动。 I will set the waves a little looser than usual. 我会把波浪做得比平时宽松一些。 I'll cut the sides a bit short, but not so much at the back. 我会把两边剪短一些,但后面不要那么短。 I'll return it as soon as possible. 我会尽快还来。 I'll see what I can do. 我会尽力的。 Do I receive a monthly statement? 我会收到银行的每月结单吗? I'll miss you. 我会想你的。 I'll forever remember your kindness. 我会永远记住你的好意。 I'll forever remember your advice. 我会永远记住你的忠告的。 I'll remember it forever. 我会永远记住这事的。 I'll support you in whatever you do. 我会支持你做的一切。 I'll see. 我会酌情办理的。 I'll do it, but only for a day. 我会做这事的,不过只做一天。 I'll probably have eggs and toast for breakfast. 我或许吃点鸡蛋和土司当早餐。 I'm head over heels about skin-diving. 我极喜欢潜水运动。 I'm head over heels about this book. 我极喜欢这本书。 I'm dying to know what happened. 我极想知道发生了什么事。 I'm waiting eagerly to watch the performance. 我急切地等待着观看这场演出。 I'm eagerly looking forward to meeting my good friends. 我急切地盼望见到我的好朋友们。 I'm eager to meet my mother at the airport. 我急切地要去机场接我的母亲。 I'm anxious to know what your decision is. 我急切想要知道你的决定是什么。 I plan to go to New York this evening. 我计划今晚去纽约。 It's my plan that I'd like to get a new job. 我计划找一份新的工作。 I can't remember when we had such a snowy day. 我记不得何时我们曾有过这样多雪的日子了。 I can't remember. 我记不得了。 I hadn't remembered that. 我记不得那点了。 I have no memory of his name. 我记不得他的名字了。 I can't remember having seen the man before. 我记不得以前见过这个人。 I can't place her. 我记不得在哪儿见过她。 I can't bring the address to mind. 我记不起那个地址了。 I remember vividly he didn't return me the money. 我记得很清楚他没有还钱给我。 I remember nobody was in the room at that time. 我记得那时没人在房间里。 As I remember it, he was once hit by a car. 我记得他曾被一辆小汽车撞过。 It is my recollection that he won the championship for three times. 我记得他曾三次夺得冠军。 As I can recall, she didn't come back until 8 o'clock. 我记起来,她到八点才回来。 I insist on being present. 我坚持要在场。 I've looked at the battery and it looks OK, I think. 我检查过蓄电池,看上去没问题。 I could hardly accept the fact that he had let me. 我简直不能接受他已经离我而去的事实。 I could hardly believe that he should have done such a thing to me. 我简直不能相信他竟然对我做这样的事。 I just can't think what I'll do without it. 我简直不能想像没有了它我会怎样。 I simply couldn't believe the time passed so quickly. 我简直不相信时间过得这么快。 I can't believe my ears! 我简直不相信自己的耳朵! I can't wait till my mother comes back. 我简直等不到我母亲回来了。 I could hardly wait for another minute. 我简直等不及了。 I can hardly move. 我简直没法转身了。 I could hardly endure it. 我简直受不住了。 I would recommend you to do some light manual labor. 我建议你从事一些轻体力劳动。 I should recommend going there earlier. 我建议你早些去那里。 I'd suggest going to see him yourself. 我建议你自己去看他。 I'd propose you give us a detailed report. 我建议您给我们作个详尽报告。 I would suggest you have it in big waves. 我建议您做大波浪。 I suggest that we deal with it immediately. 我建议我们马上处理这个问题。 I propose that we cancel the negotiation. 我建议我们取消谈判。 I will feather the sides to make it a little bouncy. 我将把您的头发两边向后卷成羽毛状,使它有弹性。 I'll try my best to study English hard. 我将尽量努力学习英语。 I'll do anything to see the film. 我将尽一切可能去看这部电影。 I will try a knock-out hairdo on you. 我将替您做一个很出色的发型。 I will leave the hotel at 7:30 tomorrow morning. 我将在明天早晨七点半离开旅馆。 I'll develop and print the roll of film myself. 我将自己来冲印这卷胶片。 Do I make myself clear? 我讲的你们明白吗? Is that reasonably clear? 我讲的你们听懂了吗? Am I making myself clear? 我讲的清楚明白吗? My first name is Bill. 我叫比尔。 I bid two spades. 我叫二黑桃。 My name is Katherine, but please call me Kate. 我叫凯瑟琳,就叫我凯特好了。 My name is John Smith. 我叫约翰·史密斯。 I take your point. 我接受你的意见。 My sister is the oldest. 我姐姐是最大的。 Have I got the go-ahead to borrow the magazine? 我借这本杂志行吗? I will pick up our tickets this afternoon at the box office. 我今天下午会去售票处拿我们的票。 I'm checking out today. Get my bill please. 我今天要结帐离去了,请把帐单给我。 I want a double room for tonight. 我今晚要一间两张床的双人房。 I should like to express my gratitude. 我谨表示我的感谢。 I should like to express my appreciation. 我谨表示我的谢意。 May I wish you every success in the new experiment! 我谨祝你的新试验一切顺利! I'd like to wish you a merry Christmas. 我谨祝你圣诞快乐。 I'd like to wish you every success in your study. 我谨祝您的学业一切顺利。 I'd like to wish you every success. 我谨祝您一切顺利。 I often go outside for a smoke. 我经常到户外去抽烟。 I often have bad hands. 我经常手气很差。 I often decline an offer of a smoke. 我经常谢绝敬烟。 It's my considered opinion that TV is harmful to people. 我经过深思熟虑的看法是,电视对人有害。 I'm warning you, get out of my room! 我警告你,滚出我的房间! I'm warning you that those stairs are not safe. 我警告你那些梯子是不安全的。 How disappointing it is that I should have missed the wonderful football match. 我竟然错过了那场精彩的足球赛,真是令我失望。 I should have made a fool of myself I public. 我竟然会当众出丑。 Now how should I put this, a great success? 我究竟该怎么表述呢,一个伟大的成功? Now how can I better put it, an anti-hero? 我究竟应该怎么说才更好呢,一位反英雄? Now how can I put it clearly, a miserable failure? 我究竟应该怎么说才清楚呢,一次惨败? Now how should I best put it, a tragedy? 我究竟应该怎么说才最好呢,一出悲剧? Now how can I best say it, a comedy? 我究竟应该怎么说最好呢,一部喜剧? I just don't see why we shouldn't all take part in the discussion. 我就是不明白,我们为什么不该都参加讨论呢。 I just don't see why we should go to bed so early. 我就是不明白,我们为什么该这么早去睡觉呢。 I just can't get rid of this wretched feeling. 我就是无法摆脱这种沮丧的感觉。 I just can't stand by and watch you. 我就是无法冷眼旁观。 I just can't call her features to mind. 我就是想不起她的容貌。 The name just doesn't come to mind. 我就是想不起那个名字。 Just drop me off here. 我就在这儿下车。 I grew up right here in this neighborhood. 我就在这附近长大的。 It's my decision to give all I have to my son. 我决定把我所有的一切都给我的儿子。 I can't decide between these two choices. 我决定不了在两者中该选择哪一个。 I've decided to save some money. 我决定积蓄一些钱。 I'm definitely going to visit Switzerland this summer. 我决定今年夏季参观瑞士。 I've decided for the project. 我决定赞成这项工程。 I resolve to achieve more in the new year. 我决心在新的一年里取得更大的成绩。 I'm determined to do it better this time. 我决心这次要做得更好。 I'm dead against that idea. 我绝对不赞成那主意。 I could never put up with his lying. 我绝对受不了他说谎。 I'm absolutely sure he will come on time. 我绝对有把握他会准时来。 I would certainly give it my backing. 我绝对赞成。 I don't feel well. 我觉得不舒服。 I find my tour to the gallery quite fruitful. 我觉得到美术馆一游很有收获。 Disco is what turns me on. 我觉得迪斯科很刺激。 I find fishing more enjoyable than hunting. 我觉得钓鱼比打猎更令人愉快。 I feel feverish. 我觉得发烧。 I feel as if it were going to snow. 我觉得好像要下雪了。 I find it difficult to get on with your sister. 我觉得和你的姊姊难以相处。 I find it difficult to reach a conclusion. 我觉得很难得到结论。 I find it difficult to understand. 我觉得很难懂。 My reaction would be: never invest in that project. 我觉得还是不要投资于该工程。 My reaction would be drawing a new plan for the research. 我觉得还是制订一份新的研究计划好。 I find painting very enjoyable. 我觉得绘画十分令人愉快。 I feel in low spirits. 我觉得精神不振。 I find reading distinctly boring. 我觉得看书特别乏味。 I feel that project was not bad. 我觉得那方案不错。 I feel you should go on. 我觉得你应该继续下去。 I feel you should never lose faith in yourself. 我觉得你永远不应对自己失去信心。 I feel so helpless. 我觉得如此无助。 I find it extremely objectionable. 我觉得它非常令人不愉快。 I find it most offensive. 我觉得它很讨厌。 I thought the play was wonderful. 我觉得太妙了。 I feel I must register my disapproval of it. 我觉得我必须表明我并不赞同这样。 I feel obliged not to let them down. 我觉得我不能让他们失望。 I have a feeling that we've taken a wrong direction. 我觉得我们走错了方向。 I really don't feel I can give my approval. 我觉得我实在不能赞成。 I think nothing for me has worked out well. 我觉得我做什么事都不顺利。 I have to say I'm fairly pessimistic. 我觉得相当悲观。 I've got a lot on my mind. 我觉得心头沉重。 I feel that everything is against me. 我觉得一切都在和我作对。 My reaction would be to sell it before it breaks down for ever. 我觉得应该在它要跌价之前就把它卖掉。 I feel a bit low. 我觉得有点无精打采了。 I feel it is my duty not to tell you the secret. 我觉得有义务不把秘密告诉你。 I don't think it would be a good idea to have a trip in such bad weather. 我觉得在这么糟糕的天气去旅行,实在不是好主意。 I find the book very boring. 我觉得这本书十分乏味。 I find the book very interesting. 我觉得这本书十分有趣。 I didn't think much of the movie. 我觉得这部电影并不高明。 I don't think this movie is very exciting. 我觉得这部电影很平淡。 I find the performance distinctly boring. 我觉得这场演出特别乏味。 I find the movie rather uninteresting. 我觉得这电影相当乏味。 I find the painting extremely fascinating. 我觉得这幅画十分迷人。 I feel the plan was unpractical. 我觉得这计划不可行。 I find it a good proposal. 我觉得这是个好建议。 I feel it was the end of the world. 我觉得这是世界末日了。 I feel it is my duty. 我觉得这是我的义务。 I don't find the book very interesting. 我觉得这书不太有趣。 I think they're too near the centre aisle. 我觉得这些座位太靠近中间走廊了。 I think it's awful. 我觉得这糟透了。 I feel such an idiot. 我觉得自己简直是个傻瓜。 I feel such a fool of myself. 我觉得自己是个傻瓜。 Shan't I drive you home? 我开车送你回家不好吗? Would you mind if I open the window? 我开窗,你不介意吧? Would you mind my turning on the light? 我开灯你不介意吧? I thought we were going to lose at first. 我开始还以为我们会输呢。 I'm getting to like modern novels. 我开始喜欢现代小说了。 Mind if I turn on the radio? 我开收音机,你不介意吧? I don't see anything wrong in doing that. 我看不出那样做有什么错。 I can't see any objection to your taking a few days off. 我看不出您休假几天有什么不可以的。 I can't see any objection. 我看不出有什么不可以的。 I don't see why. 我看不出有什么理由。 I'll be late for the movie. 我看电影要迟到了。 I saw your brother walking on the street. 我看见你兄弟在街上走。 I was terrified out of my mind when I watched him fall from that tall tree. 我看见他从那棵高高的树上摔下来时心里真是害怕极了。 I can see no objection. 我看没什么不可以的。 I don't see any problem. 我看没什么问题。 I don't see why not. 我看没有什么不可以的。 I don't think that movie is very enjoyable. 我看那部电影并不怎么有趣。 That ought to be enough meat for four people, I think. 我看那肉够四人吃的。 I don't think you ought to quarrel with you teacher. 我看你不该和你的老师吵架。 I'd say you shouldn't have sold it. 我看你不应卖掉它的。 I think you have to pay for the telephone. 我看你得交电话费。 I think you ought to give her some money. 我看你该给她一些钱。 I think you're meant to line up. 我看你该排队。 I think you should spend much more time on study. 我看你该在学业上花更多的时间。 I think you're going to have a good time. 我看你会过得十分愉快的。 I don't see how you can get away with your duty to clean your bedroom. 我看你没法逃避清扫卧室的义务。 I don't see how you can get out of washing your clothes. 我看你免不了要洗衣服。 I don't really think you should make so much noise. 我看你确实不该这么吵闹。 I don't see how you can talk about music and poetry in the same breath. 我看你是无法把音乐与诗歌相提并论的。 I think you've gone much too far. 我看你太过分了。 I think you need to ask for his help. 我看你需要请他帮忙。 I can see no objection to your request. 我看您的要求没什么不可以的。 I suppose the fall is over. 我看秋天快结束了吧。 It seems to me that they're very close. 我看他们似乎关系很密切。 I think it's going to be a beautiful day. 我看天气会很好的。 I think I'll write my report under the tree where it's cool. 我看我要到那棵树底下去写报告了,那儿凉快。 I can't say much for the acting. 我看演的不怎么样。 I don't think that would prove too difficult. 我看这不会太难的。 I don't see how the TV set can fail. 我看这电视机怎么也不会出毛病的。 I think that's an excellent proposal! 我看这是个出色的建议! That'll be OK by me. 我看这行。 I was thinking of a job in a university. 我考虑要找一份大学里的工作。 I have a cough and it's hard for me to breathe through my nose. 我咳嗽,而且用鼻子呼吸感到困难。 Search me? 我可不知道。 I may well enter for the competition. 我可能参加比赛。 I may wrap up 5 tricks easily. 我可能很容易地囊括 5 墩牌。 I'm probably going to see Dr. Brown. 我可能去见一见布朗医生。 May I exchange this for something? 我可以把这个换别的东西吗? Can I leave this prescription with you? 我可以把这张处方留在你这儿吗? May I put my seat back? 我可以把座位向后倾斜吗? I could have sworn that I saw him coming at 9:00. 我可以发誓我看到他九点来过。 Can I get a Xerox of some material on microfilm? 我可以复印一些微缩胶片上的资料吗? I can tell it to you, but you must keep it to yourself. 我可以告诉你,不过你必须保密。 I can tell you something about him, but you must keep it secret. 我可以告诉你他的一些事,但是你得保密。 I can tell you something about his private life, but don't leak it out to others. 我可以告诉你一些他的私生活,但不要泄露给别人。 I can give you two seats in Row 5. 我可以给您第五排的两张票。 May I have a word with you? 我可以跟你谈一下吗? Could I speak to Mr. Smith? 我可以跟史密斯先生通话吗? I could use a gin and tonic. 我可以喝杜松子酒。 Can I transfer to a first class coach? 我可以换到头等车厢吗? May I continue my trip? 我可以继续我的旅行吗? Can I borrow this magazine? 我可以借这本杂志吗? Can I borrow these magazines?(books) 我可以借这些杂志吗?(书) Could I have a look at the cigar case? 我可以看看那个雪茄烟盒吗? Could I have a look at your photos? 我可以看看你的照片吗? May I see the gifts you mentioned? 我可以看看你说的礼物吗? May I have your identity card? 我可以看看您的身份证吗? May I see your passport? 我可以看一下你的护照吗? May I have a look at your pictures? 我可以看一下你的照片吗? May I think about it for a moment? 我可以考虑一下吗? May I have a tomato juice? 我可以来一杯番茄汁吗? I can offer you some mushroom soup, compliments of the chef. 我可以免费提供您一些蘑菇汤,算是厨师的一点敬意。 May I ask a favor of you? 我可以请你帮忙吗? Can I go to the cinema, please? 我可以去看电影吗? I can let you have a room in the new wing. 我可以让你在新厢房内租一间。 May I have the honor of inviting you to our meeting? 我可以荣幸地请你参加我们的会议吗? May I have the pleasure of speaking to Professor Miller? 我可以荣幸地与米勒教授谈话吗? May I try this on? 我可以试穿吗? Could I remind you the meeting is at seven o'clock? 我可以提醒你会议在七点开始吗? Can I remind you to do your homework? 我可以提醒你做作业吗? May I remind you to write a report? 我可以提醒您写一份报告吗? Am I allowed to put forward a suggestion? 我可以提一个建议吗? May I take your picture? 我可以替你拍照吗? May I return this for a refund? 我可以退还这个而退钱吗? May I recommend anything for you? 我可以为您推荐什么吗? Can I ask you if you would agree with that? 我可以问一下你是否同意这个观点? I can trust his account of what happened. 我可以相信他对发生的事所作的叙述。 I still have the heart finesse to fall back on. 我可以依靠红心飞牌。 Can I write my message in Latin? 我可以用拉丁文字写电文吗? May I use my credit card in place of a room deposit? 我可以用信用卡来代替房间保证金吗? May I charge it? 我可以用信用卡吗? I can use your dictionary, can't I? 我可以用一下你的字典吗? May I draw money against this credit card? 我可以用这张信用卡支钱吗? Could I put forward one additional suggestion? 我可以再提出一个建议吗? Could I raise one more point? 我可以再提一个意见吗? May I think about it for another few minutes? 我可以再仔细考虑一会儿吗? I can let you off at Fifth Avenue. 我可以在第五大道让您下车。 Is it possible for me to add some code words in it? 我可以在电报中加一些暗语字组吗? Can I call London from my room? 我可以在房间里打电话到伦敦吗? Can I break my journey at Los Angeles? 我可以在洛杉矶中途停留吗? Where can I purchase some mosquito repellent? 我可以在哪儿买到防蚊剂? Where can I park the car? 我可以在哪儿停车? May I open a deposit account with your office and settle it before my departure? 我可以在你局开个帐户,在我离开前结算吗? Can I buy stamps here? 我可以在这里买邮票吗? Can I break my journey at Osaka? 我可以在中途在大坂下船吗? May I think it over? 我可以仔细考虑一下吗? Can I walk there? 我可以走路去吗? Can I rent a safe deposit box? 我可以租一个保险箱吗? Can I rent a set of golf clubs? 我可以租一套高尔夫球具吗? I might be able to do some cooking. 我可以做些菜。 I look forward to hearing from you. 我渴望收到你的来信。 I'm sure. It's Monday. 我肯定,今天是星期一。 We'll not succeed, I'm sure. 我肯定,我们不会成功的。 I'll by no means be a professor. 我肯定不会成为一名教授的。 I certainly don't like the program. 我肯定不喜欢这个项目。 I'll certainly have a swell time with my old friends. 我肯定会和我的那些老朋友们玩得很高兴的。 I'm sure of a snow this afternoon. 我肯定今天下午会下雪。 I'm sure about getting an MA degree. 我肯定能取得文学硕士学位。 I am quite certain that the population problem will be eased. 我肯定人口问题会缓和的。 I bet that he's lost all his money in the gamble. 我肯定他在赌博中输掉了所有的钱。 I feel quite sure that our production will increase. 我肯定我们的生产会增加。 I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我肯定我们会玩得很开心的。 I'm sure we're going to win the football match. 我肯定我们会赢得这场足球比赛的。 I don't believe we know that one. 我肯定我们没有听说过那种酒。 The performance will be wonderful, I'm sure. 我肯定演出会很精彩。 I'm sure I know how to write it. 我肯定知道该怎样写。 I'm afraid I can't come. 我恐怕不能来了。 I'm afraid I have to explain again. 我恐怕得再解释。 I'm afraid I've got a complaint about the service here. 我恐怕对这儿的服务有意见。 I'm afraid two days' time isn't enough for that. 我恐怕两天的时间是不够的。 I'm afraid I can't go with you tomorrow. 我恐怕明天不能和你一起去了。 I'm afraid you should give us much more evidence. 我恐怕你得给我们提供更多的证据。 I'm afraid your team is losing the game. 我恐怕你们的队将会输掉这场比赛。 I'm afraid you're going in the opposite direction. 我恐怕你走反方向了。 I'm afraid I have a complaint to make. 我恐怕有意见要提。 I have a passion for American literature. 我酷爱美国文学。 I played the violin. 我拉小提琴。 Let me help you to some sweet and sour fish. 我来帮你夹点糖醋鱼。 I'll see if 2021 is available. 我来查看一下 2021 是否空着。 Let me show you to your seat. 我来给你引座。 Let me check your lungs and heart. 我来检查一下你的心肺。 Let me have a look at the radiator grille. 我来检查一下散热器护栅。 I'll check the disk wheel. 我来看一看盘轮。 I'll see if there are any vacancies. 我来看一下是否还有空房。 Let me take your blood pressure. 我来量一下你的血压。 I'll guide you on a tour of the museum. 我来领你们参观这博物馆。 Let me look up the time-table for you. 我来替您查一下时刻表。 And I'll have an old-fashioned, please. 我来一杯威士忌调成的鸡尾酒。 I overdid it at work and damaged my heart. 我劳累过度,损坏了我的心脏。 I've had a long day and I'm feeling drowsy. 我劳累了整整一天,现在感到很想睡。 I have aged considerably. 我老多了。 I'm dog-tired. 我累坏了。 I'm pooped. 我累坏了。 I'm tired out; I should sleep well tonight. 我累坏了;今晚我应好好睡觉。 I'm done up; I can go no further. 我累坏了;我再也不能走了。 I'm done in and must sit down for a while. 我累极了,必须在这里坐一会儿。 I'm tired to the world. 我累极了。 I'm completely beat. 我累极了。 I was overburdened with weariness. 我累极了。 I was whacked, and by 7:00, I was fast asleep. 我累了,到了 7 点,我就熟睡了。 They were doing maths exercises when I left. 我离开时他们在做数学练习。 I went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night. 我立刻睡着了,并且一整夜都睡得很熟。 One will do for us both. 我俩一份就够了。 I imagine she'll have finished her homework by seven o'clock. 我料想她会在七点之前完成作业。 I expect you've already done it. 我料想你已经办了。 I reckon that's above his head. 我料想他没这本事。 I will do it for you straight away. 我马上就给你配。 I'll go over your car immediately. 我马上就来检查你的车子。 How wonderful it is that I'll further my study in the United States soon! 我马上就要去美国深造,那多好啊! I will take this one. 我买这个。 I have no alternative. 我没别的选择。 I don't intend to make a speech. 我没打算发表演讲。 I've not planned to go there tomorrow. 我没打算明天去那儿。 I can't reach the Peace Hotel, there's a busy signal. 我没法打通和平饭店,通话中。 I couldn't tell you. 我没法告诉你。 I couldn't tell you who is the thief. 我没法告诉你谁是小偷。 Didn't I tell you? 我没告诉你吗? I didn't see Mr Jones, but I saw John Smith. 我没见过钟士先生,不过我见过约翰·史密斯。 I didn't see you pull out of that alley. 我没看到你正开车从那条巷子出来。 I've nothing to bid. 我没什么好叫的。 There's nothing I can say to lessen your unhappiness, but you must take care of yourself. 我没什么话可以减轻你的悲痛,但你得珍重自己。 I didn't expect you to do such a good job. 我没想到你会干得如此好。 I never thought it would be so cold in New York. 我没想到纽约会这么冷。 I hadn't thought of it. 我没想到这个问题。 I give up. 我没有办法。 There's no way I can get a pay raise. 我没有办法加薪。 I'm at my wit's end. 我没有办法了。 I'm not waiting for anybody. 我没有等任何人。 I have no experience of teaching English. 我没有教英语的经验。 I'm not married. 我没有结婚。 I have no experience. 我没有经验。 I don't recognize him. 我没有认出他。 I can see no reason to oppose it. 我没有任何理由反对它。 I see no objection whatsoever. 我没有任何异议。 There's no doubt in my mind. 我没有丝毫疑问。 I don't have any toilet paper. 我没有卫生纸。 I don't have any brothers. 我没有兄弟。 I'm not as physically active as I used to be. 我没有以前那样体力充沛了。 I didn't find a parking place. Neither did he. 我没找到停车位。他也没找到。 I get up at 6 o'clock every day. 我每天六点钟起床。 I see Tom at school every day. 我每天在学校看见汤姆。 I get out of bed about 7 o'clock every morning. 我每天早晨大约在七点钟起床。 Let's park here. 我们把车停在这儿吧。 We tie up at that large red buoy.我 们把船系在那个红色的大浮筒上。 Do we pay you or the cashier? 我们把钱付给你还是出纳员? Let's postpone the meeting. 我们把这次会议延期吧。 Our flights are fully booked. 我们班机的机位都被订完了。 So am I right in saying we should finish it ahead of time? 我们必须提前完成任务,我这样说对吗? We are committed to act on the law. 我们必须照法办事。 We don't go dancing very often. 我们不常去跳舞。 We might as well check the piston. 我们不妨查一下活塞。 We might as well change the plan. 我们不妨改变一下计划。 We don't fly to Tokyo. 我们不飞东京。 We are coming back home soon. 我们不久就要回家了。 Let's not cry over the spilled milk. 我们不要徒劳地后悔。 We shouldn't forget that there's less and less energy on the earth. 我们不应该忘记地球上能源越来越少了。 We sang many songs and played video games. 我们唱了许多歌并且玩游戏机。 We sell the pure-woolen sweater detergent. 我们出售纯羊毛衣清洁剂。 Our shipping company holds more than 140 ocean ships with a total deadweight of nearly 3 million tons. 我们船运公司拥有一百四十多艘远洋船舶,载重量达三百万吨。 We'll start from this room. 我们从这间房间开始。 So we're agreed, aren't we? 我们达成一致意见了,是不是? We're going to get married soon. 我们打算很快结婚。 We're thinking of visiting the museum. 我们打算去参观博物馆。 We plan to go mountain-climbing, could you give us some suggestions? 我们打算去爬山,你能给我们一些建议吗? Most of us presumed the story to be true. 我们大多数人觉得这故事是真的。 We all know each other pretty well. 我们大家彼此都很熟识。 We took adequate food for the short holiday. 我们带着足够的食品度过短暂的假日。 Here we are. 我们到了。 By the time we got there, the play had already begun. 我们到那里的时候,戏已经开始了。 Let's go to the buffet. 我们到小吃部去吧。 How long will we have to wait? 我们得等多久? We'll have to rush. 我们得赶紧。 We'd better step on it. 我们得赶快。 We have to change the accelerator pedal. 我们得换油门踏板。 We'd better hurry up. 我们得快一点。 We'd better hurry or we'll miss part of the show. 我们得快一些了,否则我们会看不到电影开头部分。 We must call the police immediately! 我们得立刻叫警察! We have to have our set fixed. 我们得请人修电视机了。 We'll have to take you on one month's probation first. 我们得先让你试用一个月。 We'll have to charge you some duty on this. 我们得向你收取这物品的关税。 Shall we line up here for 123 bus? 我们得在这儿排队等 123 路车吗? We have to put in a new brake pedal. 我们得装新的煞车踏板。 Our dining-room tries to cater to all passengers' tastes. 我们的餐厅尽力满足所有旅客的口味。 Our ship is arriving in London in five minutes. 我们的船五分钟后将抵达伦敦。 We've come to a standstill. 我们的船已停止航行。 We're steaming in the teeth of the wind. 我们的船正逆风航行。 Our TV set works pretty well. 我们的电视机性能很不错。 Our cruising speed is now up to 500 km. 我们的飞行速度现在达到了 500 公里。 We have excellent working conditions here. 我们的工作条件极好。 Our views are identical. 我们的观点完全一致。 There's no hope left for our marriage. 我们的婚姻没希望了。 Our party will turn out fine. 我们的聚会一定会很好的。 Is our travel insurance all right? 我们的旅行保险没问题吧? Our forwards were asleep in the second half. 我们的前锋在下半场似乎睡着了。 We do have a vacancy, would you mind starting tomorrow? 我们的确有一个空缺,不知你能否明天开始工作? We have a great variety of books and magazines. 我们的书和杂志种类繁多。 Our dance party will be wonderful. 我们的舞会将会十分精彩的。 Our boat will pass under the Seventeen-Arch Bridge. 我们的小船将从十七孔桥下穿过。 Our drinks are half-priced today. 我们的饮料今天只收半价。 Our English evening is going to be splendid. 我们的英语晚会将会很精彩的。 Our business hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. 我们的营业时间是从早上八点到晚上八点。 Our business hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. 我们的营业时间是从早上十点至晚上九点。 We've ascended the heights and are enjoying a distant view of the lake and hills. 我们登高远望,湖光山色尽收眼底。 It is obvious to us all that the competition is lost. 我们都很清楚比赛输了。 We had a very wonderful night, didn't we? 我们度过了一个愉快夜晚,不是吗? Our team were hopeless. 我们队无可救药了。 We're not responsible for anything of value left in pockets or fastened to garments. 我们对放在衣袋里或附在衣服上的任何贵重物品一概不负责任。 In all likelihood, we will find the lost child. 我们多半会找到那走失的孩子。 We'll go over the new words. 我们复习新单词。 It's time we were making a move. 我们该动身了。 It's high time we were going. 我们该走了。 Which railway carriage should we take? 我们该坐哪一节车厢? We're just out of the bay. 我们刚才出了海湾。 Our working hour is from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., with a lunch break from 12:00 to 1:30. 我们工作时间是从早上九点到下午六点,还有从十二点至一点半的午饭时间。 Our company also provides the shipping service with roll on/roll off ships and container ships. 我们公司还提供滚装箱船和集装箱船的运输服务。 We estimate that it would take a week to cover the whole distance. 我们估计走完全程要花一星期时间。 Our curator is an expert on the research of bronzeware. 我们馆长是研究青铜器的专家。 Why don't we have a cup of coffee first, and then go to the cinema? 我们何不先喝杯咖啡,然后去看电影? We have a fear that she might not succeed. 我们很担心她会失败。 We'd be delighted to accept your invitation. 我们很高兴接受您的邀请。 We're happy to have this chance. 我们很高兴有这么个机会。 It seems probable that we might meet with some difficulties. 我们很可能会遇到一些困难。 In all likelihood, we shall be away for a week. 我们很可能离开一星期。 We're getting in some new foreign novels soon. 我们很快将进一批新的外国小说。 We'd very much like to have dinner with you. 我们很想和您一起进餐。 We'd very much like you to come to our wedding ceremony. 我们很愿意你来参加我们的结婚典礼。 We can't decide anything yet. 我们还不能作出任何决定。 How long shall we have to wait? Let's walk. 我们还得等多长时间?我们走路去吧。 We still have some back issues of this magazine in stock. 我们还库存一些这本杂志的过期刊。 What else could we do? 我们还能做什么呢? We'd better not infringe any of the rules. 我们还是不要违反规定才好。 Let's be sensible. Nobody will lose anything. 我们还是明智点吧。谁也不会失去什么东西。 We might as well go to bed. 我们还是去睡觉吧。 We haven't reached an agreement yet. 我们还未达成协议。 We still have six exposures left on the film. 我们还有六张未拍的底片。 We also have some children's pictorial magazines. 我们还有些儿童画报。 So what are we arguing about? 我们还争论什么呢? Shall we switch to another channel? 我们换个频道好吗? Shipment will be made by the first available steamer. 我们会安排最近期的船只装运。 We'll be expecting you. 我们会等着你来。 We will send you statements showing your deposits, withdrawals, and current balances. 我们会寄给你结单,上面列有你的存款,提款和目前的结余。 You have our whole-hearted support in your research. 我们会全心全意地支持您进行研究。。 We'll miss you. 我们会想你的。 We'll be delighted to have you come again. 我们会再次高兴地请你来的。 We'll back you in the argument. 我们会在辩论中支持你。 We're going to have a lot of fun at the party. 我们会在聚会上玩得很开心的。 We can darn this coat. 我们会织补这件外套。 We'll be on time, won't we? 我们会准时来的,不是吗? We may be able to help you in some way. 我们或许可以在某些方面帮你的忙。 We're eagerly longing to spend our winter vacation in New York. 我们急切地盼望去纽约度寒假。 Let's speed up! 我们加速吧! We insist upon our own view. 我们坚持自己的观点。 We'll transfer you to another hospital. 我们将给你转院。 We will support you wholeheartedly. 我们将会全心全意地支持您。 We'll support you wholeheartedly in your new experiment. 我们将会全心全意地支持您进行新的实验。 We'll do our best to remove the stain, but we can't guarantee the result. 我们将尽最大努力洗去这个污渍,但我们不能保证一定能洗干净。 We'll wash this sweater by hand in cold water. 我们将用冷水手洗这件毛衣。 We will play in the park, but Tom will not. 我们将在公园里玩,但汤姆不会。 We'll get to it this afternoon. 我们今天下午开始检修。 We ate as quickly as we could. 我们尽快地吃。 How about if we get in and have a look there? 我们进去瞧一瞧怎么样? How marvelous it is that we'll have a new English teacher! 我们就要有一位新的英语老师了,太妙了! We determine to fulfil the task ahead of time. 我们决定提前完成任务。 We decided that we should elect a new sales manager. 我们决定我们应该选举一位新的业务经理。 We decided on blue paint for the kitchen. 我们决定在厨房用蓝漆。 We are determined that the law shall be enforced. 我们决定这项法律必须实施。 We feel you should go ahead. 我们觉得你应该做。 Let's head back to the museum and drop me there. 我们开回到博物馆,我就在那儿下车。 Let's go back to the crossroad. 我们开回到那条岔路去。 We're now ready to accept orders for several kinds of newly-published books. 我们开始接受几种新出版书籍的预订。 Is there any objection if we move to the next item? 我们开始下一项议题,有什么异议吗? Let's get cracking. 我们开始做吧! We saw the trees. But we didn't see the birds in the trees. 我们看见树。但我们没看见树上的鸟。 We appear to agree that we should start it at once. 我们看样子都同意我们应该马上开始。 We appear to agree on this project. 我们看样子都同意这个计划。 We can enlarge the photo in various sizes. 我们可以把这张照片放大成各种尺寸。 We can go there on foot or by bus, what's it to be? 我们可以步行去那儿,或者乘公共汽车去那儿,你挑哪个? We can mend a seam but not a big hole. 我们可以缝好脱线处,但不是补大洞。 We can recommend some hotels to you. 我们可以给你推荐一些旅馆。 Can we spend a few minutes looking around the hotel? 我们可以花一些时间在饭店里转一转看看吗? Are we allowed in the stack room? 我们可以进书库吗? We might turn down the project. 我们可以拒绝这项方案。 We can buy a radio or a table. 我们可以买台收音机,也可以买张桌子。 We can discount the possibility that they will support us. 我们可以排除他们会支持我们的可能性。 May we have the pleasure of your company at dinner? 我们可以请您一起进餐吗? We can go fishing or go hunting. 我们可以去钓鱼,或是去打猎。 Can we establish your preference on the question of the menu? 我们可以确定您在菜单问题上的选择吗? We can wash clothes or cook lunch. 我们可以洗衣服或做午饭。 We're permitted to use the stack every Monday and Friday. 我们可以在每星期一和星期五用书库。 It's a cinch that we'll win. 我们肯定会赢的。 We must have made a wrong turn at the last crossroad. 我们肯定在刚才那条岔路转错了方向。 Let's go out quickly. We might be late for the bus. 我们快出去吧。我们可能赶不上公共汽车。 Let's be quick, or we'll miss the boat. 我们快点吧,否则我们会误了船的。 Let's hurry! 我们快一点吧。 Let's go through it systematically. 我们来按次序看。 Let's pose for a group photo. 我们来摆好姿势合影一张。 Let's have a look at the exposure meter. 我们来查一下曝光表。 Let's draw for partners. 我们来抽牌决定搭档吧。 We've come to say goodbye to you. 我们来跟你告别。 Shall we change partners? 我们来换换搭档吧? Let's watch TV, shall we? 我们来看电视,好吗? Let's dance, shall we? 我们来跳舞吧,好吗? Have we wasted lots of time? 我们浪费了很多时间吗? Nearly there. 我们马上就到。 We have several daily newspapers on sale. 我们卖多种日报。 There's very little likelihood of our being able to do that. 我们没什么可能会做这件事。 We have no scheduled flights to Tokyo. 我们没有排定去东京的班次。 We do not have any volumes in quarto. 我们没有四开本的。 We have no non-stop flights to California. 我们没有直飞加州的班次。 We lost our way. 我们迷路了。 We can finish it by 4 tomorrow afternoon. 我们明天下午四点前能修好。 We can mend it. 我们能补好它。 We can get there in time unless the lights are against us. 我们能及时赶到,除非一路上都是红灯。 Can we get there in ten minutes? 我们能在十分钟内赶到那儿吗? We are looking forward to going to London soon. 我们盼望着不久就去伦敦。 We're longing for the coming spring break. 我们盼望着即将到来的春假。 We're expecting for the arrival of the famous professor. 我们盼望着那位著名教授的到来。 Shall we go to the card catalog or directly to the stack room? 我们去查目录还是直接去书库? Let's go fishing. 我们去钓鱼吧。 Before we went to the movies, we did our homework. 我们去看电影前做了功课。 We went to the restaurant where Tom worked. 我们去了汤姆工作的那家餐馆。 Let's go to the Hall of Five Hundred Arhats. 我们去五百罗汉堂看看。 How about going to the foyer and have some beer? 我们去休息室喝些啤酒怎样? Shall we go swimming? 我们去游泳好吗? You have our whole-hearted support in your experiment. 我们全心地支持你进行实验。 You have our whole-hearted support. 我们全心全意地支持你。 You have our whole-hearted support. 我们全心全意地支持您。 We've already met, actually. 我们确实已见过面。 Let's leave at three o'clock. 我们三点离开吧。 Our shop doesn't ask two prices. 我们商店不讨价还价。 What time do we depart? 我们什么时候出发? What time do we board? 我们什么时候登机? When will we arrive in San Francisco? 我们什么时候会到达旧金山? When shall we have the meeting? 我们什么时候开会? When should we send a taxi there? 我们什么时候派车来? We're on Eastern Standard Time. 我们使用东部标准时间。 We don't give in. 我们是不会屈服的。 Is it compulsory for us to take part in the sports meet? 我们是不是必须参加运动会? Is there any need for us to clean the classroom every day? 我们是不是需要每天打扫教室? We are your staunch supporters of the new project. 我们是你新方案的忠实支持者。 We are your staunch supporters. 我们是你忠实的支持者。 We are the biggest dealer of children's clothes. 我们是最大的童装销售商。 We've got an invitation from Jason. 我们收到了杰生先生的一份邀请。 We seem to be in complete agreement on these procedures. 我们似乎对这些步骤没有什么异议。 We seem to be in complete agreement that we should submit a tender immediately. 我们似乎完全同意我们应该马上投标。 We talked about a lot of things. 我们谈了许多事情。 We offer morning call, safety deposit box, full pension and shoepolishing. 我们提供预请总机叫起床,存放贵重物品的箱子,全日包伙食和擦皮鞋。 We've the service of ironing, 2.00 RMB for a coat. 我们提供熨烫服务,每件上衣两元。 Shall we dance? 我们跳舞吗? We agreed to differ. 我们同意各自保留意见。 We receive telecasts from New York through relay stations. 我们透过转播站接收纽约的电视节目。 We're late, we must push on. 我们晚了,我们得赶快。 Let's forget it. 我们忘掉它吧。 We supply missing issues for customers. 我们为顾客提供所缺期刊。 Why don't we have one more dance? 我们为何不再跳一支舞? We've a special home service for old people. 我们为老年人提供送到府上特殊服务。 We have a window table reserved for you. 我们为您预订了一张靠近窗口的餐桌。 We can't rule out the possibility of his quitting the new job. 我们无法排除他辞掉新的工作的可能性。 On no account should we go to bed with the door open. 我们无论如何不应开着门睡觉。 We hope you can come. 我们希望你能来。 We'd prefer a more manageable topic to work on. 我们希望选择一个更容易做的题目。 We hope you'll come back again in the near future. 我们希望在不远的将来你会再回来。 We'd like somewhere not too near the band. 我们喜欢离乐队远一点的地方。 We'll start from this room. 我们先从这个展览室开始看。 Let's look at the cast first. 我们先看看演员表。 What shall we see first? 我们先看什么呢? Let's begin with the ugliest hippopotamus. 我们先看最丑的河马吧。 We've arrived at a decision now. 我们现已作出决定。 We have to get home now! 我们现在得回家了! We now come to the question of pollution. 我们现在开始谈污染问题。 Do we have enough time for a visit there now? 我们现在来得及去参观吗? We are now closed for stocktaking. 我们现在停业盘点。 We'd like permission to stay here for another week. 我们想获得许可再在这儿住一星期。 We'd like you to attend our wedding ceremony. 我们想请你参加我们的结婚典礼。 We'd like a wake-up call at 7:00. 我们想让服务台早上 7 点打电话叫醒我们。 We recommend package tour for you. 我们向你推荐一条旅游线路。 We'll be late. 我们要迟到了。 We'll operate on you for appendicitis. 我们要对你动阑尾切除手术。 We're having a small get-together. Would you like to come? 我们要举行个小小的聚会,你来参加好吗? We would like two glasses of beer. 我们要两杯啤酒。 We'll have to confiscate this object. 我们要没收这些物品。 We're going in the opposite direction. 我们要去的方向刚好相反。 It's impossible for us to get this textbook within such a short time. 我们要在这么短的时间内弄到这本课本是不可能的。 We sell leather polish, too. 我们也出售皮革亮光剂。 We're going to enjoy ourselves at the picnic. 我们一定会在野餐中玩得开心的。 The group of us went out to the theater last night. 我们一伙人昨晚去看戏了。 We've been waiting for his good news. 我们一直都在等待他的好消息。 We've been waiting to visit the exhibition. 我们一直都在等着去参观展览会。 We're been expecting for the coming Christmas. 我们一直都在盼望着圣诞节的到来。 Let's go through it systematically. 我们依次来看吧。 We've been waiting for nearly a quarter, but there still isn't a bus in sight. 我们已等了约十五分钟了,可是公共汽车仍然连个影子也没有。 We've sewed it on tightly. 我们已经把它紧紧地缝上了。 We've had this rip carefully sewed up. 我们已经把这裂缝补好了。 We haven't seen him for a long time. 我们已经好久没见到他了。 We have no seats available for that flight. 我们已经没有那个班次的座位了。 We've come to a decision that the meeting will be postponed. 我们已决定延迟会期。 We assume that you have received the package. 我们以为你已经收到了包裹。 We give you a discount of 20% since we're newing our inventory. 我们因为在出清存货,所以商品打八折出售。 We should spend more money in tapping other sources of energy. 我们应该把更多的钱用在开发其他能源上。 We should give more consideration to what may happen. 我们应该多考虑一下可能会发生的事情。 We ought to be moving. 我们应该走了。 We have complete works of Ba Jin. 我们有巴金的全部作品。 We have the service of sale by post. 我们有代客邮寄这一服务项目。 We have open shelves as well as closed shelves. 我们有的书是开架的,有的是闭架的。 We have a nightclub. 我们有个夜总会。 We have a large selection of greeting cards. 我们有各种贺卡。 We've got a set menu. 我们有固定菜单。 We have Cantonese food, Sichuan food and Shanghai food. 我们有广东菜、四川菜和上海菜。 We have a number of them. They're all very good. 我们有好几种。它们都不错。 We have a Kodak instant camera. 我们有架柯达快速相机。 We have tourist guides who speak German and English. 我们有讲德语和英语的导游。 We have Remy Martin, sir. 我们有雷米马丁尼,先生。 We have the very thing for you. 我们有您想买的东西。 We've got a choice of New York Steak, filet mignon and sirloin steak. 我们有纽约牛排,菲力牛排,沙郎牛排供您选择。 We have vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. 我们有香草的,巧克力的及草莓的。 We have quite a variety of pictorial story books. 我们有许多连环画图书。 We've got a color TV with a 57-inch screen. 我们有一台 57 英寸的彩色电视机。 We have a new edition of the dictionary. 我们有这本词典的新版本。 We have some miniature editions of this anthology. 我们有这本文集的袖珍本。 We have bound volumes of the magazine. 我们有这本杂志的合订本。 We have a unique copy of the book. 我们有这书的孤本。 We've got some special fast film. 我们有专门的快拍底片。 We've a buffet, you can have all you want for 50 dollars. 我们有自助餐,您付五十美元便可挑选您所喜欢吃的东西。 We have plenty of time. 我们有足够的时间。 We were caught in traffic. 我们遇到塞车了。 About one hundred in our original list. 我们原定的名单上大约有 100 人。 We're trying to plan our future. 我们在尝试计划我们的未来。 Shall we meet in the lobby? 我们在大厅会面吗? We are having a small party. Would you like to come over? 我们在举行一个小派对。你要不要过来一起玩? What fun we'll have at the party! 我们在聚会上会过得十分快乐! Where shall we meet for the hike? 我们在哪儿见面去踏青呢? We could by no means reach an agreement on that point. 我们在那个问题上决不可能达成一致。 Shall we have a snack at this coffee-shop? 我们在这咖啡馆吃点点心好吗? Shall we shelf the issue? 我们暂时把这问题搁一边好吗? We get up at six thirty in the morning. 我们早晨六点半起床。 How do we open a savings account? 我们怎么开一个储蓄帐户? Could we find something else? This film is very boring. 我们找点别的节目看好吗?这部影片无聊极了。 We have sleeping pills here. 我们这儿有安眠药。 We have very nice braised assorted vegetables. 我们这里的素什锦非常好。 What fools we were! 我们真傻! We're in luck. 我们真走运。 I'm through with you! How many times do I have to tell you? 我们之间已经完了!要我跟你说几次呢? You have our backing. 我们支持你。 You have our backing. 我们支持你。 You have our backing to launch a campaign against smoking. 我们支持你发起禁烟的运动。 You have our backing to put up a protest against city pollutions. 我们支持你抗议城市污染的行为。 We have to wait for the picture to come back. 我们只好等影像重新出现。 We only go as far as Shanxi Road. 我们只开到山西路。 We can only do simple mending. 我们只做一些简单的缝补。 We specialize in white suit cleaning. 我们专洗白色套装。 We specialize in steak. 我们专做牛排。 We ship most of our oil in bulk. 我们装运的油大多数是散装的。 How far have we gone? 我们走了多远了? We'd better give it an exposure of 1/60 of a second. 我们最好把曝光时间定在六十分之一秒。 We'd better look for a parking area first. 我们最好还是先找一个停车场。 We'd better check the side valve. 我们最好检查一下旁阀。 We'd better support them. 我们最好支持他们。 We'll take the 3 p.m. train. 我们坐下午三点的火车。 I'm nuts about figure skating. 我迷恋花样溜冰。 I'm nuts about dance party. 我迷恋舞会。 I see. But what are bad manners? 我明白了。那什么是坏习惯呢? I see. This is the main hall, isn't it? 我明白了。这是主厅,对吗? I see what you mean, but nobody is allowed to break the law. 我明白你的意思,但人人都应守法。 I see what you mean, but if they don't support us? 我明白您的意思,但是如果他们不支持我们呢? I know how it feels. 我明白这种感受。 I have to go to school tomorrow. 我明天得去上学。 I'll give you a call tomorrow. 我明天会给你打电话的。 All right if I hand in the paper tomorrow? 我明天交作业行吗? I'm leaving tomorrow, but I haven't packed my suitcases yet. 我明天就出发了,可我还没打点好箱子呢。 My mother hasn't been sleeping well last night. 我母亲昨晚没能睡好。 I can't make up my mind whether to come or not. 我拿不定主意是否要来。 I can't decide which to choose. 我拿不定主意选择哪个。 I have both your hat and your coat. 我拿了你的帽子和你的上衣。 I feel in such a muddle. 我脑子里一团糟。 Is there anything I can do to help? 我能帮点什么忙吗? Is there any way I can help? 我能帮点什么忙吗? What can I do to help? 我能帮忙做些什么? Can I help you? 我能帮你忙吗? May I help you with your hat? 我能帮你拿帽子吗? Can I exchange my ticket for a flight on CAL307? 我能不能将机票换成 CAL307 班次的机票? Can I go there on foot? 我能步行去那儿吗? Could you spare me a minute? 我能打扰你一会儿吗? Can I have a personal call to Chicago 643555? 我能打一个叫人电话吗?芝加哥 643555。 Can I take this job? 我能得到这份工作吗? Could I send a phototelegram to Tokyo? 我能发一份去东京的传真电报吗? Can I dissuade you from buying the book? 我能否说服您不买这本书? Can I persuade you to take his advice? 我能否说服您接受他的劝告? Can I persuade you that the plan is feasible? 我能否说服您这计划是可行的? Can I cash a check here? 我能否在这儿换支票? Can I open a check account here? 我能否在这儿开一个支票存款的帐户? Can I catch the last mail today? 我能赶上今天最后一班的邮车吗? Could I give you a piece of advice? 我能给你一则建议吗? Could I have the last waltz with you? 我能和您跳最后一曲华尔滋吗? I can do it easily. 我能很容易做到。 Can I see your bar manager? 我能见你们吧台经理吗? How long can I keep it? 我能借多久? Can I borrow your lighted cigarette? 我能借用一下你点燃的香烟吗? Shall I get some chalk? 我能拿一些粉笔吗? Can I send the cables on transferred account? 我能拍发转帐电报吗? I can easily believe it. 我能轻易相信它。 I can give you a lift. 我能让你搭便车。 I can jump for more than 6 meters. 我能跳 6 米多。 I can hear the rain drumming on the roof. 我能听到雨点打在屋顶上咚咚作响。 What can I do for you? 我能为你做些什么? Is there anything I can do for you? 我能为你做些什么吗? Can I reserve a double room for next week? 我能为下周预定一间双人房吗? Can I borrow your match? 我能向你借火柴吗? Could I impose upon you to help me find another flight? 我能要求你帮助我安排另一班飞机吗? Can I fly to London on Sunday? 我能在星期天飞往伦敦吗? Can I open an account here? 我能在这开个户头吗? I feel able to organize a party. 我能组织一次聚会。 Can I get a seat in the executive section? 我能坐在二等舱吗? I'd prefer to say in a house than in a hotel. 我宁可待在家里而不愿待在旅馆里。 I'd rather join you in the outing than stay at home. 我宁可跟你外出游玩,也不愿待在家里。 I would prefer to wait until tomorrow. 我宁愿等到明天。 I'd rather have it a bit cool than too hot. 我宁愿天气凉快些而不愿它太热。 I'd rather not do it now. 我宁愿现在不做。 I'd rather travel by myself. 我宁愿自己旅行。 I'd rather be a dancer than a singer. 我宁愿做个舞蹈家而不是名歌手。 I've got the tickets. 我弄到票了。 I'm afraid of losing my job. 我怕丢了工作。 I'm afraid the engine will run off the rails. 我怕火车头要出轨了。 I'm terrified. 我怕极了。 I was afraid those big, black cockroaches were going to bite me. 我怕那些又大又黑的蟑螂要咬我。 I'm longing to see my friend Jane again. 我盼望再见到我的朋友简。 I'm looking forward to the party tonight. 我盼望着今晚的聚会。 I'll walk with you there. It's on my route. 我陪你走到那儿。我是顺路的。 My friend spent his childhood in California. 我朋友的童年是在加州度过的。 I happen to know that Jack's quitted his job. 我碰巧得知杰克辞了职。 I'm completely washed out. 我疲乏极了。 I eat dinner at about 7 o'clock. 我七点左右吃晚饭。 I'm looking forward to seeing you in the States. 我期待着在美国见你。 It's my expectation that you will join our team. 我期望你能参加我们的队。 I'm in eager anticipation of your reply. 我企盼您的回信。 It just slips my memory. 我恰好把它给忘了。 My compliments on your memory. 我钦佩你的记忆力。 I distinctly recollect he was the manager at that time. 我清楚地记得那时他是经理。 I do beg your pardon. 我求你原谅我。 Shall I pick you up at the station? 我去车站接你好吗? I'll speak to the chef and see what he can do. 我去跟厨师说说,看他有什么办法。 I'm going shopping because I need to buy some clothes. 我去逛街因为我需要买几件衣服。 I went to see a friend of mine. 我去看我的一个朋友。 I'll buy the tickets. 我去买票。 I shall buy a catalogue. 我去买一份目录册。 I'm going downtown. 我去市区方向。 I've just been to the library. 我去图书馆了。 I would advise you against purchasing shares of that company. 我劝你不要买那家公司的股票。 I wouldn't recommend the'Golden Duck'restaurant. 我劝你不要去金鸭饭店。 I wouldn't advise you to leave early. 我劝你不要太早就离开。 I would recommend you not to try those sleeping pills. 我劝你不要用那些安眠药片。 I would advise you to purchase stocks. 我劝你还是买股票好。 You would be well advised not to become involved. 我劝你最好不要牵扯进去。 I really must apologize. 我确实必须道歉。 I really must take issue with you there. 我确实不同意你的意见。 I really don't believe he's able to deal with this thorny problem. 我确实不相信他有能力处理这个棘手的问题。 I don't really think so, because the prices may come down. 我确实不这么想,因为价格也许会下跌。 I really don't know what to say. 我确实不知说什么。 I really don't know what to think about his suggestion. 我确实不知怎么考虑他的建议。 I really do have to correct you there. 我确实得纠正你错的地方。 I really haven't any views about it. 我确实对此没什么主张。 I'm really apprehensive for his safety. 我确实很担心他的安全。 I really fear for their health. 我确实很担心他们的健康。 I'm very well indeed, thank you. 我确实很好,谢谢您。 I should really love to become a ballet dancer. 我确实很想成为一名芭蕾舞演员。 I really desire to get a scholarship from that university. 我确实很想得到那所大学的奖学金。 I did realise many people would migrate to Australia. 我确实了解到许多人要移民去澳洲。 I don't really think you should go there alone. 我确实认为你不该独自去那儿。 I really think you ought to take his advice. 我确实认为你该接受他的劝告。 I really think you should eat less. 我确实认为你该少吃点。 I really think you'd do well to take the blue one. 我确实认为你还是买那个蓝色的好。 I really think it would be a pity if you didn't follow the doctor's advice. 我确实认为如果你不听从医生的劝告,会很可惜的。 I do think that he'll be forced to resign. 我确实认为他会被迫辞职的。 I do think he's a good boy. 我确实认为他是个好孩子。 I do think we'll have a marvelous time there. 我确实认为我们在那儿会玩得非常高兴。 I'm really very fond of collecting stamps. 我确实十分喜欢集邮。 I really love apples very much. 我确实十分喜欢苹果。 I really enjoy playing the piano. 我确实喜爱弹钢琴。 I really go for steak. 我确实喜欢吃牛排。 I really care for that dish. 我确实喜欢那道菜。 I do believe you'll get a promotion soon. 我确实相信你不久会晋升的。 I really believe that he'll be dismissed from school. 我确实相信他会被开除出校。 I do believe that I'll have the chance to go there. 我确实相信我会有机会去那儿的。 I really like your taste in music. 我确实赞赏你在音乐方面的品位。 I do know about the incident. 我确实知道这次事件。 I have no doubt that she's gone to Paris. 我确信她已去巴黎了。 I'm sure it's the cold-start device. 我确信毛病出在冷发动装置。 I'm quite sure that it'll rain tomorrow. 我确信明天会下雨。 That'll be great, I'm sure. 我确信那将非常好。 It'll be terrific, I believe. 我确信那将非常好。 That'll be splendid, I'm sure. 我确信那将很好。 I'm quite sure of your success. 我确信你会成功的。 You will get the position, I'm sure of it. 我确信你会得到这个职位的。 I'm sure you'll find the stolen money. 我确信你会找到被偷的钱的。 That is my conviction. 我确信如此。 I'm sure that he was once a soldier. 我确信他曾当过兵。 I feel quite confident that I will pass the exam. 我确信我会通过考试。 I do believe I'll enjoy myself at the dance party. 我确信我会在舞会上玩得十分愉快。 I'm sure it'll be all right. 我确信一切会好的。 I'm sure that you will succeed in your experiment one day. 我确信有一天你的实验会成功的。 You will go somewhere in the near future, I'm sure. 我确信在不久的将来你会有所发展。 I'm sure things will turn out all right in the end. 我确信最终一切都会好的。 I leave it up to you. 我让你自己决定。 I leave the decision in your hands. 我让您决定了。 I leave it to you to make the final decision, postpone the trip or cancel it? 我让您做最后的决定,旅行延期还是取消? I can't stand summer weather. 我忍受不了夏天的天气。 I was mistaken. 我认错人了。 I don't think so. 我认为不对。 I think the loan must be repaid within a three-year period. 我认为贷款必须在三年内偿还。 I think fishing is more relaxing than playing golf. 我认为钓鱼比打高尔夫球更使人放松舒坦。 I don't think there can be any doubt as to its occurrence. 我认为毫无疑问它会发生的。 I assume she is innocent. 我认为她是无辜的。 I think it ridiculous to lend them so much money. 我认为借这么多钱给他们是荒唐可笑的。 I don't think the heat will be relieved before September. 我认为九月之前暑热不会缓解。 In my opinion, air pollution is unavoidable in modern cities. 我认为空气污染在现代城市是不可避免的。 I think there're too many social problems nowadays. 我认为目前存在着太多的社会问题。 I think South Island has the edge over North Island. 我认为南岛比北岛好一点。 I feel capable. 我认为能行。 I think you must keep up your courage. 我认为你必须鼓足勇气。 I don't think you ought to do it. 我认为你不该做这件事。 I don't think you should lose your heart. 我认为你不应失去信心。 I think it's shocking the way you handle the affair. 我认为你处理那件事的方式令人震惊。 I think the way you deal with the matter is absolutely marvelous. 我认为你处理这件事的方法非常绝妙。 I think you have very attractive children. 我认为你的孩子们很逗人喜欢。 I think the information you have must be incorrect. 我认为你的信息一定是错了。 I think you should see a doctor. 我认为你该去看医生。 I don't think you'll fail in the exam. 我认为你考试不会不及格的。 I take it you are not opposed to it. 我认为你是不会反对的。 I think what you said is true. 我认为你说的全是实话。 I think you deserve the highest praise. 我认为你应该得到最高的赞扬。 I think you should keep up your courage. 我认为你应该鼓足自己的勇气。 I don't think it's proper for you to behave so. 我认为你这种举止不合体统。 I think your suggestion is acceptable. 我认为您的建议是可取的。 I don't find snakes very interesting, actually. 我认为蛇的确不太有趣。 I think the experiment will turn out successful. 我认为实验会取得成功的。 I don't consider his new novel to be more exciting than his first one. 我认为他的新小说比不上他的第一部小说精彩。 I expect he will pass the exam. 我认为他会通过考试。 I think that he'll lose the campaign. 我认为他竞选要失败的。 I don't think he'll fail in the exam. 我认为他考试不会不及格。 I doubt what he said is true. 我认为他说的未必是真的。 Am I right in thinking he is guiltless? 我认为他无罪,对吗? I think he's a good dancer. 我认为他舞跳得不错。 I feel capable of repairing this motorcycle. 我认为我会修这辆摩托车。 I think I have the necessary qualifications. 我认为我具有必需的条件。 I don't think we should do so. 我认为我们不应这么做。 I think we can rule out the possibility of objection to us. 我认为我们可以排除有人反对我们的可能性。I think we can give it our complete approval. 我认为我们可以完成赞同。 I think we should arm airline crew. 我认为我们应该把飞机机组人员武装起来。 I think we should invoke the penalty clause in the contract. 我认为我们应该在合同中加进罚款一条。 I think we should deal with this problem as soon as possible. 我认为我们应尽快处理这个问题。 I feel it is necessary for us to cancel the meeting. 我认为我们有必要取消会议。 I think the film we saw last night is very interesting. 我认为我们昨晚看的那场电影十分有趣。 I'd say I was capable of doing that. 我认为我能做这件事。 I'd say I was capable. 我认为我行。 I think I should point out that is not correct. 我认为我应该指出那是不对的。 I think I should point out it is incorrect. 我认为我应该指出这是错的。 I think I have the experience of running a factory. 我认为我有管理工厂的经验。 I'd say I was able to deal with this situation. 我认为我有能力应付这种局面。 I thought the actress who played the role of Tess was super. 我认为演苔丝的那位演员棒极了。 I think compulsory education is obligatory. 我认为义务教育制是必须履行的。 I think we're very much in agreement on this. 我认为在这一点上我们的意见很一致。 I think baby-sitting is really awful. 我认为照顾孩子实在讨厌。 I don't think it's very nice. 我认为这并不太好。 I don't think that's right. 我认为这不对。 I don't think it's right. 我认为这不对。 I think it's incredible. 我认为这不可信。 I think that's unbelievable. 我认为这不可信。 I think it'd be a fantastic idea to have a spring outing this weekend. 我认为这个周末出去春游真是个绝妙的主意。 I find it hard to believe. 我认为这很难让人相信。 I think it's hard to believe. 我认为这很难让人相信。 I don't expect that shop will close at such an early time. 我认为这家商店不会这么早就关门。 I think it fits nicely. 我认为这件很合身。 I think that's quite pretty, don't you think? 我认为这件很漂亮,你说呢? I consider that quite out of the question. 我认为这绝不可能。 I don't think the boy's stupid. 我认为这男孩不笨。 I think it is compulsory. 我认为这是非做不可的。 I think it is a love story or something like that. 我认为这是个爱情故事或是这一类的故事。 I think it's meant to be hard to understand. 我认为这是故意说得难一点,让我们听不懂。 I think it is believable. 我认为这是可信的。 I think that's the proper course to take. 我认为这是应采取的正当步骤。 It seems very boring, I think. 我认为这似乎很令人讨厌。 I think the settings for this musical comedy are good. 我认为这些布景对于这出音乐喜剧来说是好的。 I consider it to be greatly inferior to that of the eighteenth century. 我认为这要比十八世纪的大大落后。 I do think that's marvelous. 我认为这真是美极了。 I think the business has been going down all winter. 我认为整个冬天生意一直在走下坡路。 I still have an element of doubt about its feasibility. 我仍然不能肯定其可行性。 How can I tell which fish are the best? 我如何辨别哪些鱼是最好的呢? Mustn't I be late for class? 我上课不准迟到吗? I'm out of breath. 我上气不接下气。 I imagine I'll do some work instead of going to the movies. 我设想我将做点什么事而不去看电影。 I do apologize. 我十分抱歉。 I'm quite sure of the fact that you will carry off the First Prize. 我十分肯定你会获得一等奖的。 I'm quite sure that they'll turn down our plan. 我十分确信他们会否定我们的计划的。 I'm absolutely sure I'll get some tickets for the concert. 我十分确信我会弄到一些音乐会的票。 You will certainly get a promotion, I am confident about it. 我十分确信这一点,你一定会被提升的。 I'm very fond of pop music. 我十分喜欢流行音乐。 I like this piece of music very much. 我十分喜欢这支舞曲。 When shall I come again? 我什么时候再来? Nothing for me is turning out right. 我什么事都不顺利。 I have alternately been shivering with cold and burning with heat. 我时而冷得发抖,时而又热得像火烧。 I can't possibly let you do it. 我实在不能让你这么做。 There's really nothing I can do to help you. 我实在是没办法帮你。 I really hate being kept waiting. 我实在讨厌让我等着。 I felt so ashamed of you. 我实在为你感到羞耻。 Should I take a bus? 我是不是该乘车去? Am I supposed to have dinner with her? 我是不是要和她一起吃午饭? Am I under any obligation to fill in this form? 我是不是有义务填这张表格? I'm from out of town. 我是从城外来的。 David. 我是大卫。 I'd love to very much, but honestly, I can't. 我是非常想的,不过说实话,我没法去。 Do I have to rewrite it? 我是否得重写一遍? Should I hand in my exercise book tomorrow? 我是否该明天交作业? May I be of any assistance? 我是否可以帮点忙? Am I allowed to help you? 我是否可以帮助您? Can I get one thing clear? 我是否可以申明一件事? Could I ask for your reaction to the project? 我是否可以问一下你对该工程的意见? I wonder if I can change my itinerary. 我是否能改变行程? I wonder if I could have a dance with you. 我是否能和您跳一支舞。 Have I made a mess of them? 我是否弄得一团糟了? I'm a film fan. 我是个电影迷。 What an unfortunate man I am! 我是个多么不幸的人啊! I'm a partygoer. 我是个聚会迷。 I am an engineer. 我是工程师。 I am a transit passenger. 我是过境旅客。 I've come to pick a bone with you. 我是来和你评理的。 I am here for sightseeing. 我是来这观光的。 I just arrived two days ago. 我是两天前才到的。 I'd have done just the same in your position. 我是你的话,我也会做过这种事的。 I'm Mary from housekeeping. 我是清洁部的玛莉。 I'm Mr Smith's next door neighbor. 我是史密斯先生的邻居。 I'm an American by birth. 我是土生的美国人。 I'm a chain smoker. 我是烟鬼。 I'm a student. 我是一个学生。 I am married. 我是已婚的。 I'd like to, but I can't afford the money. 我是愿意的,但我没钱。 Where am I on this city map? 我是在这地图上的哪里? I suspect so. 我是这样怀疑的。 So I hear. 我是这样听说的。 I am Chinese. 我是中国人。 I'm the youngest. 我是最小的。 I can't stand his rude behavior. 我受不了他的无礼行为。 I can't stick the TV program. 我受不了这些电视节目。 I said, "Do you want some tickets for the Folk Art Festival?" 我说,"你是否想要民间艺术节的票?" I say, do you know, David, why Peter quitted his new job? 我说,大卫,你是否知道彼得为什么辞掉了他的新工作? I say, waiter, the soup is too salty. 我说,服务员,这汤太咸了。 I say, I like your brooch. 我说,我真喜欢你的胸针。 What I said was, it's a terrific view. 我说,这里的风景真美。 I can't tell you how sorry I am. 我说不出我有多么抱歉。 I can't say how pleased I am. 我说不出有多高兴。 I can't say drinking appeals to me very much. 我说不上喝酒使我很感兴趣。 I can't say I find the book fascinating. 我说不上这书有什么吸引力。 I can't say the news concerns me a great deal. 我说不上这消息与我有多大关系。 I couldn't decide whether she was joking or not. 我说不准她是不是在开玩笑。 Am I right? 我说得对吗? That's clear, isn't it? 我说得是否明白? I'd say you're about twenty-three. 我说你大概二十三岁。 May I say how elegant you look! 我说你看上去真是幽雅极了。 He'll be thrilled, I say. 我说呀,他会兴奋的。 A most rewarding experience, I must say. 我说真是值得。 I don't believe a bit that they'll pass the exam. 我丝毫不相信他们会通过考试。 I seem to feel an intense fear of my father's falling health. 我似乎很为我父亲日渐衰弱的身体担心。 I seem to remember I lent him my dictionary. 我似乎记得我把字典借给他了。 I can't seem to bring to mind her address. 我似乎想不起她的地址了。 I seem to have forgotten the date. 我似乎已忘记了那个日期。 I seem to have forgotten. 我似乎已忘了。 I can't work out how much time it'll take me. 我算不出这会花去我多少时间。 I'm not much of an athlete, but I enjoy watching sports show. 我算不得一个运动员,但我喜欢观看表演。 Much as I should like to, I'm afraid I won't be free this weekend. 我虽然很想去,但恐怕这周么我没有空。 I'm prepared to submit to your decision. 我随时准备听从您的决定。 I'm ready to submit to your order. 我随时准备听从您的命令。 What I can remember is three boys entered the room at that time. 我所记得的是那时有三个男孩进屋了。 All I'm trying to say is, I love you. 我所说的这一切就是,我爱你。 That's what I've heard. 我所听说的就是这样。 What I need is a job. 我所需要的是工作。 All my suits are dirty. I don't have anything to wear. 我所有的西装都是脏的。我没有什么可穿的了。 How clumsy of me to step on your foot. 我太笨拙了,踩着你的脚。 I was very much disappointed. 我太失望了。 I'm mad about ice-cream. 我太喜欢吃冰淇淋了。 I especially dislike jazz music. 我特别不喜欢爵士音乐。 I have a particular dislike of milk. 我特别不喜欢牛奶。 I have a particular fondness for reading. 我特别喜爱看书。 I have a particular fondness for sweets. 我特别喜欢吃甜食。 I prefer the daisy and the knapweed in particular. 我特别喜欢雏菊和矢车菊。 Shall I propose a toast to the health of our teacher? 我提议为我们老师的健康干杯好吗? I move that we accept these terms. 我提议我们接受这些条件。 I am paying for everybody. 我替大家付帐。 I hear the local brew is good, do you have any? 我听说本地酿制的酒好,你们有吗? I was told it leaves at 12:00. Is that right, please? 我听说车子 12:00 开,对吗? I've heard a strong earthquake hit the island at 11:23 local time. 我听说当地时间 11:23 岛屿遭到了强烈地震。 I hear she's been dismissed. 我听说她被解雇了。 I hear that your sweet and sour pork is very good. 我听说你们的糖醋肉很好。 I hear it's going to be a new play. 我听说是一出新戏。 I've heard that he was involved in a scandal with his secretary at his office. 我听说他和他办公室的秘书牵扯进一件丑闻中。 I heard that they lost 300 dollars on their way to the bank. 我听说他们在去银行的路上丢了 300 美元。 I was resigned to my fate. 我听天由命了。 I'm listening! 我听着呢! I'm pretty good at playing chess. 我挺擅长下棋的。 I feel generally run-down, tired all the time. 我通常感到乏力,并且总是感到累。 I usually watch the news program. 我通常看新闻节目。 I would usually choose apples in preference to pears. 我通常愿意选择苹果,其次才是梨。 I would usually choose living in a small town in preference to living in a big city. 我通常愿意选择生活在小城镇,其次才是大城市。 All right to talk to the manager? 我同经理谈话行吗? I'm with you there. 我同意。 I agree. 我同意。 I'd go along with most of that, but who will carry it out? 我同意大部分内容,但谁来执行呢? I'll take you up on that. 我同意接受你的邀请。 I am on! 我同意了! I'd like to endorse your opinion. 我同意你的观点。 I agree with much of what you said. 我同意你说的大部分内容。 I'd go along with you with that. 我同意你这观点。 I would like to endorse his application. 我同意他的申请。 I gather everyone has passed the exam. 我推测人人都通过考试了。 I have no recollection at all of my school days. 我完全记不起我的学生时代了。 I can well believe that. 我完全可以相信它。 I am fully aware that he is going to resign. 我完全清楚他打算辞职了。 I couldn't agree more. 我完全同意。 I agree with your view, absolutely. 我完全同意你的观点。 I agree absolutely with that. 我完全同意这个观点。 I entirely agree with that. 我完全同意这一点。 I'm in the full conviction that he is courageous. 我完全相信他很勇敢。 I have full confidence that he will keep his promise. 我完全相信他将遵守诺言。 I have complete faith in what he said. 我完全相信他说的话。 I have perfect trust in my friend Peter. 我完全相信我的朋友彼得。 I can thoroughly recommend the new project. 我完全赞成这项新工程。 I'm all for your suggestion. 我完全赞同你的建议。 I am fully aware. 我完全知道。 I am fully aware of the truth. 我完全知道真相。 I went to bed at 11:30 p.m. 我晚上十一点三十分就寝。 I tend to prefer light colors. 我往往更喜欢淡颜色。 I tend to prefer having a holiday in the countryside. 我往往更喜欢去乡村度假。 I forget what you told me. 我忘记你告诉我的事。 I'm worrying that she doesn't come. 我为她没来而发愁。 I have serious misgivings about his heart troubles. 我为他的心脏病忧心忡忡。 I'm terribly sorry about that. 我为这事感到非常难过。 I couldn't keep the appointment because I was sick. 我未能守约,因为我生病了。 I asked him a lot of questions. 我问过他好多问题。 I asked him how old he was. 我问他多大年纪了。 I asked him if he spoke English. 我问他是不是会讲英语。 I can do nothing to help you. 我无法帮你。 I'm not able to help you with your questions. 我无法回答您的问题。 I can't decide it. 我无法决定。 I'm in two minds about that. 我无法决定。 I'm in two minds whether we should go or not. 我无法决定我们是否应该去。 I can't fasten this collar button. 我无法扣紧这个领扣。 I have trouble making him understand. 我无法让他了解那方面的问题。 I cannot tolerate your rudeness! 我无法忍受你的粗鲁。 I can't find words to express how much I like this book. 我无法用语言表达我是多么喜欢这本书。 My interest in music is beyond words. 我无法用语言来表达我对音乐的兴趣。 There's no way I can conduct an orchestra. 我无法指挥一个管弦乐队。 It doesn't matter to me. 我无所谓。 I smoke heavily. 我吸烟很厉害。 I hope not. 我希望别这样。 I hope I'm not disturbing you. 我希望并没有打搅你。 I hope it has your support. 我希望会得到你的支持。 I had hoped I would be promoted. 我希望会升迁。 I wish today were my birthday. 我希望今天就是我的生日。 I hope friendship would bring you here again next year. 我希望明年友谊会再次把你带来这里的。 I wish tomorrow were Sunday. 我希望明天就是星期天。 I want to be able to pay for things in checks. 我希望能用支票偿付买东西的费用。 I wish you wouldn't play the TV so loud. 我希望你把电视机声音关小点。 I hope you don't mind my asking, but haven't we met somewhere before? 我希望你不介意我问一下,以前我们在哪儿见过面吗? I hope you enjoyed this film as much as I did. 我希望你跟我一样喜欢这部影片。 I hope you won't stand on ceremony. 我希望你们别客气。 I hope you'll excuse me, but I really can't stay any longer. 我希望你能原谅我,我实在不能再待下去了。 I hope you will excuse me for breaking your window. 我希望你能原谅我打碎你的窗户。 I'd like to have this hat. 我希望你收下这顶帽子。 Next time I hope you'll stay longer. 我希望你下次待得长一些。 I hope you don't mind my opening the window. 我希望您不反对我开窗。 I hope you enjoyed your meal. 我希望您吃得满意。 I hope you'll be satisfied with this initial shipment. 我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。 I hope the sow keeps up in the mountain so we can go skiing as planned. 我希望山上能积起雪来,那样的话我们就能按计划去滑雪了。 I wish time didn't go so slowly. 我希望时间不是走得这么慢。 I wish time flowed by quickly. 我希望时间走得快一些。 I wish the summer vacation began now. 我希望暑假现在就开始。 I hope it won't be too hot, I can't stand it. 我希望天气别太热,我无法忍受它。 I'm hoping for a change in the weather. 我希望天气能变一下。 I'm hoping to hear she has arrived safely. 我希望听到她安全到达的消息。 I hope I haven't arrived at an awkward moment. 我希望我的到来并没有带来不便。 I hope to have the pleasure of your friendship. 我希望我们能成为朋友。 Let's hope it's au revoir. 我希望我们能再相会。 I hope I can repay you for that. 我希望我能回报您。 I wish I could, but I won't be free. 我希望我能来,但是我没空。 I wish I could come, but I've already made a plan. 我希望我能来,但我已有了安排。 I wish I could dance as well as she does. 我希望我能跳得和她一样好。 I wish I knew how to do it. 我希望我能知道怎么做。 I hope that's clear. 我希望我说清楚了。 I wish I were there. 我希望我也能在那儿。 I wish I had time to do it. 我希望我有时间做这事。 I wish I were with my parents now. 我希望现在和我的父母在一起。 I'd prefer something in an oil company. 我希望有一份石油公司的工作。 I'm hoping to spend a few days in the mountains. 我希望在山中消磨几天。 I'm used to having soup first. 我习惯先喝汤。 I adore flying. 我喜爱飞行。 When I get the prints I will send you one. 我喜好后会寄给你一张。 I prefer a package tour. 我喜欢包价旅行。 I prefer walking to cycling. 我喜欢步行更甚于骑自行车。 I like fruits, such as apples, pears, bananas... 我喜欢吃水果,比如苹果、梨子、香蕉等等。 Prefer fish to meat. 我喜欢吃鱼胜过吃肉。 I prefer mild ones. 我喜欢抽淡一点的烟。 I like to play tennis, but I'm not a very good player. 我喜欢打网球,但我不是个好手。 I have a preference for serious novels to popular fictions. 我喜欢读严肃小说胜于通俗小说。 I love classic music. 我喜欢古典音乐。 I wish the seascape as my background. 我喜欢海景作为背景。 I enjoy watching TV. 我喜欢看电视。 I like the acting very much. 我喜欢里面的动作。 I'd care for skating. 我喜欢溜冰。 I have a fancy for that dish. 我喜欢那道菜。 I love that design. 我喜欢那样的图案。 I like the shape of that table. 我喜欢那张桌子的式样。
I fancy that color. 我喜欢那种颜色。 I love your dress. 我喜欢你的衣服。 I'd go for volleyball. 我喜欢排球。
I like running best. 我喜欢跑步。
I'd like to work in three shifts. 我喜欢三班制。
I'd love to dance, but I don't know the steps. 我喜欢跳舞不过不懂舞步。
I enjoy listening to music. 我喜欢听音乐。
I like enjoying music better than watching TV. 我喜欢欣赏音乐更甚于观看电视。
I'd plump for classic music. 我喜欢选择古典音乐。
I'd fancy a blue one. 我喜欢选择蓝色的。
I like swimming. 我喜欢游泳。
I prefer to sit further forward, in about the 6th row. 我喜欢再坐前面一点,大约第六排的座位。
I like the hair style. 我喜欢这发型。
I like the dress, it must be the latest fashion. 我喜欢这衣服,它一定是最新的式样。
I finish working at 5:45 p.m. 我下午五点四十五分做完工作。
I must get off at the station. 我下一站就下。
I'll give you a shot to deaden the pain first. 我先给你打一针止痛。
Let me load the camera first. 我先来给相机装好底片。
Let me check the battery, the oil and water first. 我先来检查一下蓄电池,机油和水。
I'll take care of your zits first. 我先来看看您脸上地青春痘。
May I issue a ticket to you now? 我现在把机票开给你好吗?
I am quite all right now. 我现在很好。
Now I think about it, he did tell me about it. 我现在回想起来了,他确实跟我说过这事。
Anybody mind if I leave now? 我现在就走大家不反对吧?
I am ready for my coffee now, thank you. 我现在可以喝咖啡,谢谢。
I'm not doing anything right now. 我现在没有做任何事情。
I haven't much money now, but live in hope.
我现在钱不多,但是抱着希望。 I feel like a cold drink now. 我现在想喝点冷饮。 I'll slow down now. 我现在要减速了。 Where am I now? 我现在在哪里? I'm in the belief that she would support me. 我相信她会支持我。 I believe you. 我相信你。 I believe your reports. 我相信你的报告。 I'll take your word for it. 我相信你的话。 I believe what you said just now. 我相信你刚才说的话。 I'm sure you'll have a pleasant trip. 我相信你会一路顺风。 I'm sure you're right. 我相信你是正确的。 I'm confident you've made the right choice. 我相信你已作了正确的选择。 I believe you'll enjoy yourself at the party. 我相信你在晚会上会过得很愉快的。 Nothing can defeat you, I believe. 我相信什么都打不垮你的。 I'm convinced of his honesty. 我相信他的诚实。 It's my conviction that he'll succeed in the experiment. 我相信他的试验会成功的。 I feel confident of his ability to cure my disease. 我相信他能治好我的病。 I believe he was wronged. 我相信他是被冤枉的。 I have the conviction that he is telling the truth. 我相信他在说真话。 I am confident that the weather will be fine. 我相信天气会好的。 It's my conviction that I will score a good mark in the final examination. 我相信我会在期末考试中取得好成绩的。 I trust I make myself clear. 我相信我讲得很明白。 It's my conviction that we'll win. 我相信我们会赢。 I believe we can get this spot out all right. 我相信我们能洗掉这个污渍。 I believe it's necessary for us to support them. 我相信我们有必要支持他们。 The lecture was well attended, I believe. 我相信有很多人都听了这个讲座。 It is my belief that there are living creatures in some other planets. 我相信在其他一些行星上有生物存在。 The exhibition will be splendid, I believe. 我相信展览会很精彩的。 I think it'd be a great idea to buy a new color TV set. 我想,买一台新的彩色电视机倒是个极好的主意。 I'd like to exchange NT dollars for US dollars. 我想把台币换成美元。 I'd like to renew the book for another week. 我想把这本书续借一周。 I'd like to deposit these checks in my account. 我想把这些支票存入我的帐户。 I'd like to cash this money order. 我想把这张汇款单兑现。 I'd like to break a hundred-dollar bill. 我想把这张一百元钞票换成零钱。 I feel like going to see him this Sunday. 我想本星期天去看他。 I should like to say how much I disapprove of that proposal. 我想表明我很不赞成这建议。 I don't think so, thank you. 我想不必了,谢谢你。 I can't think of a better idea. 我想不出更好的主意了。 I can't recall to mind where I put my letters. 我想不起来我把信放哪儿了。 I don't recall how to play bridge. 我想不起怎么打桥牌了。 I don't recollect talking to the man. 我想不起曾和那人说过话。 I believe there's a fare adjustment office on this train. 我想车上应有补票处。 Well, I'd like the sole, please? 我想吃板鱼。 I would like to have my coffee after eating. 我想吃完饭以后再喝咖啡。 I feel like going out for some fresh air. 我想出去透点新鲜空气。 I'd like to withdraw $50 from my savings account. 我想从存折上取出 50 美元。 I want to call the French embassy. 我想打电话给法国大使馆。 I think a guide will tell you all about sites of interest. 我想导游会向你介绍所有名胜古迹的。 I'd like to wire some money. 我想电汇一笔钱。 I'd like to book a liner to New York for next Sunday. 我想订一张下星期日去纽约的船票。 I would like to send an urgent cable to Beloit. 我想发份去贝洛伊特的急电。 I want to send this telegram express. 我想发封紧急电报。 I want to send a telegram to London. 我想发个电报到伦敦。 I suppose the hotel has a shop where I can get odds and ends. 我想饭店有个我可购买杂物的商店。 I want to catch a late show. 我想赶上看一个夜间节目。 I'd like to place a station-to-station call to Ann Arbor please. 我想给安·阿勃挂个叫号电话。 I'd like to give you this ring. 我想给你这只戒指。 I would like to have myself photographed. 我想给自己照一张相片。 I thought about knitting him a sweater. 我想过要给他织一件毛衣。 I thought I'd retire. 我想过要退休。 I'd like to check that I have got the booking form right. 我想核对一下我的预订表格是否都填写正确了。 I don't think it's four o'clock yet. 我想还不到四点钟吧。 I'd love to see a different type of movie for a change. 我想换换口味,看一种不同类别的电影。 I want to go back now. 我想回去了。 I'd like it to be a one-hundred-dollar money order. 我想汇一百美元。 I think I can have it done in a couple of hours. 我想几小时即可将它修好。 I'd like to send this letter registered. 我想寄封挂号信。 I want to post some letters. 我想寄封信。 I want to send this by special delivery. 我想寄特快专递。 I'd like to send some money to New York. 我想寄些钱到纽约。 I wish to see your manager. 我想见见你们的经理。 I'd like to suggest we go hunting. 我想建议我们去打猎。 I'd like to close my account with you. 我想结束我在你们这儿的帐户。 I suppose one solution might be to increase their salaries. 我想解决办法之一是提高他们的工资。 I'd like to borrow a book by Virginia Woolf. 我想借一本弗吉尼亚·伍尔夫的书。 I thought I'd borrow your bike. 我想借用你的自行车。 I feel inclined to see a picture tonight. 我想今晚去看场电影。 I want to see her tonight. 我想今晚去看她。 I'd like to see Mr. Burrows as soon as possible. 我想尽快地见到巴勒斯先生。 I'd like to open an account. 我想开个账户。 I'd like a current account. 我想开一个活期存款帐户。 I'd like to see a show of abstract paintings. 我想看抽象画展。 I would like to see a movie. 我想看电影。 I would like to see your classical music tapes. 我想看看你们的古典音乐录音带。 I'd like to see a show of contemporary paintings by young artists. 我想看年轻艺术家的现代绘画展。 I think it's going to rain. 我想可能要下雨了。 I guess so. 我想可以。 I think so. 我想可以。 I'd like a cup of coffee. 我想来杯咖啡。 I would like to buy a joke book. 我想买本笑话书。 I want a shirt. 我想买件衬衫。 I wish to buy something for my fiancee. 我想买些东西给我未婚妻。 I'm trying to buy some cheroot. 我想买些方头雪茄。 I would like to buy some video cassette tapes. 我想买些录影带。 I would like to purchase a one liter bottle of whiskey. 我想买一公升瓶装的威士忌。 I would like to buy a pack of your best golf balls. 我想买一盒你们最好的高尔夫球。 I am interested in buying a sophisticated 35mm camera. 我想买一台高性能的 35 毫米相机。 I'd like to buy a bank draft. 我想买一张银行汇票。 I'd like something for a sty. 我想买治麦粒肿的药。 I suppose there's nothing cheaper, is there? 我想没有更便宜的票了,是吗? I think I'll write to Chris tomorrow. 我想明天我会写信给克里斯的。 That would be 1902, I think. 我想那是 1902 年。 I don't think you should drink too much. 我想你不该喝得太多。 I don't reckon you should go there. 我想你不该去那里。 I don't think you will win. 我想你不会赢的。 Would I be right in supposing you don't want me to go? 我想你不要我去,对吗? I reckon you should tell him. 我想你该告诉他的。 I thought you might like to see a doctor first. 我想你可能希望先去看一下医生吧。 I think you can find it in the card catalogue. 我想你可以在卡片目录中找到。 I guess you could say that. 我想你可以这么说。 I guess you're wrong. 我想你是错的。 I think you said you would write a report. 我想你说过要写一份报告的。 I think you'll pass the exam next time. 我想你下次会通过考试的。 I believe you know my friend John Smith. 我想你一定认识我的朋友约翰·史密斯。 I think you should set the weather pointer first. 我想你应该先把天气指针拨好。 I think you ought to do it better. 我想你应该做得更好。 I trust you are keeping well? 我想您过得不错吧? I hope all goes well with you? 我想您一切都好吧? I want to have this prescription filled. 我想配齐这张处方。 I'd like your advice about our traveling plan. 我想请你对我们的旅游计划提些意见。 I would like to invite you to a ball next Sunday. 我想请你下星期日去参加舞会好吗? I want to cancel my reservation to Chicago. 我想取消去芝加哥的订位。 I want to withdraw some money. 我想取一些钱。 I would like to go to a local health club. 我想去本地的健身俱乐部。 I'd like a change on the beach. 我想去海边换换环境。 I'd like to make sure my plane reservation is in order. 我想确定我预订的机票已经办妥了。 I'd love you to come with me. 我想让你和我一起来。 I want you to meet my old friend David. 我想让你见一见我的老朋友大卫。 I'd like you to meet John, my classmate. 我想让你见一见约翰,我的同班同学。 I think I will leave it up to you. 我想让你全权做主。 I'd like you to meet Jane Parker. 我想让您认识一下简·派克。 I don't think anybody can keep me from doing it. 我想任何人都不能阻止我去做这件事。 I'd like to apply for a personal loan. 我想申请个人贷款。 I'd like to apply for a library card. 我想申请一张借书卡。 I'd like to try chopsticks. 我想试试筷子。 I think it was delayed on the other side. 我想是对方延误了。 Our teacher is, I think. 我想是我们的老师。 I think so, I set it by the radio this morning. 我想是准的,今天早上我把表跟收音机的报时对过了。 I'm trying to sleep off my fatigue. 我想睡觉解除疲劳。 The point I'm trying to make is, we should enlarge our business scope. 我想说的是,我们应该扩大业务范围。 She has a good taste in dressing, I would say. 我想说她在穿着方面有很好的品味。 I should say your estimation is perfectly correct. 我想说你的估价完全正确。 I want to complain of these shoes. 我想说说对这双鞋子的意见。 I'd like to say that my assessment is correct. 我想说我的估价是正确的。 I should say this shirt matches your trousers fabulously. 我想说这件衬衫配你的裤子美极了。 All the passengers, I presume, have been notified of the delay. 我想所有的旅客都已被告知误点的消息。 I should guess his age at 30. 我想他的年龄在三十岁左右。 I think he understands what you feel. 我想他理解你的心情。 I think they must have left in the early morning. 我想他们肯定一大早就走了。 They should get to the cinema by now, I think. 我想他们现在已到达电影院了。 I assumed him able to read. 我想他能阅读。 I should judge him to be over 30. 我想他已过了三十岁。 I should like to make a suggestion. 我想提个建议。 I'd like to remind you that there's a meeting tomorrow. 我想提醒你明天有个会议。 I'd like to remind you about your appointment tomorrow morning. 我想提醒你明早你有个约会。 I'd like to remind you now we are talking about our opponents. 我想提醒你我们现在正在讨论我们的对手。 I'd like to remind you the rent is due. 我想提醒您房租已到期了。 I should like to propose a toast to your parents. 我想提议为您的父母干杯。 I'd like to dance till tomorrow morning. 我想跳个通宵。 I should like to ask for your advice. 我想听听你的忠告。 I can agree with you more, but we can't afford the money. 我想同意你的观点,但我们不能负担这笔钱。 I'd like to recommend a good doctor. 我想推荐一位好医生。 I would like to do some snorkeling. 我想玩一下有装备的潜水。 I want to buy a present for her birthday. 我想为她的生日买件礼物。 I'd like some advice on my article. 我想为我的论文征求一些意见。 I want to choose some books and reference material for my research work. 我想为我的研究工作选一些书和参考资料。 I was wondering if you were doing anything on Saturday afternoon? 我想问你周六下午有空吗? I was wondering if you'd have a room available for the four of us. 我想问问你们是否有供我们四人住的房间。 I wonder what has happened to the cable I sent to New York yesterday. 我想问一下昨天我发往纽约的电报是否出什么事啦。 I think I'll certainly pass the exam. 我想我必定会通过考试的。 I don't reckon I'll quit the job. 我想我不打算放弃这份工作。 I don't think I will, but thank you all the same. 我想我不会,不过还是要谢谢你。 I wouldn't say I was able to operate a computer. 我想我不会操作电脑。 I don't reckon I can play bridge. 我想我不会打桥牌。 I don't think I'll give up the experiment. 我想我不会放弃这个实验。 I don't think I'm going to take the job. 我想我不会接受这份工作的。 I don't think I'll let Mary do it. 我想我不会让玛莉这样做。 I don't think I can manage. 我想我不能办到。 I don't figure I'll apply for this position. 我想我不准备申请这个职位。 I don't think I've ever seen anything I dislike more. 我想我从来没见过比这更讨厌的了。 I think it's about time I made a move. 我想我得告辞了。 I suppose I've got to hand in the money now. 我想我得现在交钱。 I think I'm quite interested in secretarial job. 我想我对秘书工作很感兴趣。 I would find it difficult to accept your suggestion. 我想我很难接受您的建议。 I would find it difficult to recommend this program. 我想我很难推荐这个建议。 I don't think I've seen anything I like better. 我想我还没见过我更喜欢的东西呢。 I think I'll meet the writer. 我想我会见这位作家。 I don't think I'll pass the exam. 我想我考试不会及格。 I don't think I have the ability to edit a newspaper. 我想我没有能力编辑一份报纸。 I don't think we should tell Mike about the surprise party for George. 我想我们不该把为乔治举行惊喜聚会的事告诉迈克。 I don't think so. How do you do? 我想我们不认识。您好吗? I think we have met before, haven't we? 我想我们见过面,对吗? I think we have met before. 我想我们见过面。 I think we can get there on time if there are no hold-ups. 我想我们能按时赶到,如果没有交通阻塞的话。 I think we've made reservations. Have you fixed them? 我想我们已预定了房间,你们准备好了吧? I don't think we've met before. 我想我们以前没有见过面。 I think we ought to move on to the next item. 我想我们应该讨论下一议题。 I figure I'll go to the concert with my parents tomorrow night. 我想我明晚将和父母一起去听音乐会。 I think I can. 我想我能的。 I think I can manage. 我想我能设法办到的。 I reckon I can do it. 我想我能做这事。 I should think I heard some noise from above. 我想我听到楼上有些声音。 I think I am having a heart attack. 我想我心脏病发作了。 I think I'll wear my yellow dress to the party. 我想我要穿我那件黄色的衣服去参加聚会。 I reckon I'll clean my bedroom. 我想我要打扫我的卧室。 I think I'd accept your opinion. 我想我愿意接受你的意见。 I'd like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first. 我想先点一个虾仁杯和一个番茄红肠汤。 I think I'll leave now. 我想现在该走了。 I'd like to sit out for a while. 我想歇一会儿。 I'd like to invite you to attend our graduation ceremony. 我想邀请你参加我们的毕业典礼。 I want to have a few people over for a dinner party to celebrate finishing my dissertation. 我想邀请一些朋友过来聚聚,庆祝我完成了学位论文。 I think I'll have a cup of tea. 我想要杯茶。I'd like to check the present balance in my check account. 我想要查查看目前我支票存款的余额。 I'd like to take the first available flight. 我想要搭第一个有座位的班次。 I would like a short-sleeved cotton shirt. 我想要件短袖的棉衬衫。 I'd like to open a check account. 我想要开一个支票存款帐户。 I think I'll take the seat near the window. 我想要靠近窗边的坐位。 I'd like to have two double rooms, please. 我想要两个双人房间。 I'd like it around 300 dollars. 我想要三百美元左右。 I'd like 500 dollars' worth of traveler's checks. 我想要五百美金金额的旅行支票。 I'd like some traveler's checks, please. 我想要些旅行支票。 I'd love some. 我想要一点。 I want a job in a primary school. 我想要一份小学里的工作。 I'd like to have a single room with a private bath. 我想要一间附个人浴室的单人房。 I would prefer a car with an automatic transmission. 我想要一辆自动换档的车。 I want to get a carton of "Camel". 我想要一条"骆驼"牌。 I want a first-class open return. 我想要一张回程不定期的头等往返票。 I'd like a full refund or new checks for the lost checks. 我想要遗失支票的全部退款或新支票。 I mean to support him. 我想要支持他。 I want something for athlete's foot. 我想要治香港脚的药。 I think I ought to apologize, not you. 我想应该是我向你道歉,而不是你。 I would have thought so. 我想应该是这样。 I guess I'd say I can deal with all kinds of people. 我想应该说我可以和各种各样的人打交道。 There ought to be enough textbook, I think. 我想应该有足够的教科书。 I want to have message sent in the cheapest way. 我想用最便宜的方法拍发我的电报。 We want to see all the places of interest around here. 我想游览这儿所有的名胜。 I think so. It's by the basin. 我想有的,在洗脸盆边。 I'd like to say goodbye to everyone. 我想与各位道别了。 I would like to make reservations for three to Chicago. 我想预订到芝加哥的三个位子。 I'd like to reserve two seats for the movie tonight. 我想预订两张今晚的电影票。 I'd like to make a reservation to Hong Kong on the 3rd. 我想预订三号到香港的航班。 I want to make an airline reservation. 我想预订一张机票。 I wish to reserve a court. 我想预定网球场。 I'd like to make an appointment with the Dean. 我想约见教务长。 I'd like to reconfirm my reservation to Geneva. 我想再次确认到日内瓦的订位。 I'd like to venture one more point. 我想再提一点。 I want to learn another foreign language, and a... a musical instrument. 我想再学一门外语,还有......要再学一种乐器。 I'd prefer it a bit earlier. 我想再早一点。 I think it very unpleasant having to take a bus during the peak hour. 我想在高峰时间坐公共汽车是很不愉快的。 I would like to reserve a roomette on this train. 我想在火车上预订一间套房。 I think there's one opposite the police station. 我想在警察局对面就有一家。 I don't think you can buy one in that shop. 我想在那家商店你买不到这件东西。 I want to pay 500 dollars into my current account. 我想在我的活期存款中存入五百美元。 I'd like to deposit 500 dollars in my account. 我想在我的帐户存五百美元。 I'd like to work as a nurse in a modern hospital. 我想在一家现代化医院中做一名护士。 May I send a telegram here? 我想在这里发份电报,行吗? It's a good idea, I think, but it may not be feasible. 我想这倒是个好主意。不过也许行不通。 I don't think that's a bad idea at all. 我想这根本不是个坏主意。 I suppose it depends on your point of view. 我想这要看你的观点了。 I'd like to know some more about it. 我想知道更多这方面的情况。 I'd like to know the rate for the US dollars. 我想知道美元的兑换率。 I'd like to know if you need a part-time secretary. 我想知道你们是不是需要兼职的秘书。 I want to know which is the quickest way of getting to Singapore. 我想知道去新加坡的最快路线。 I want to know the schedule. 我想知道日程的安排。 I'd like to know something about computers. 我想知道一些电脑的知识。 I'd like to know how to operate this machine. 我想知道怎么使用这机器。 I'd like to know something about it. 我想知道这件事的一些情况。 I should be interested to know the truth. 我想知道真相。 I'd like to point out this problem requires immediate attention. 我想指出这个问题必须马上处理。 I think the local team is going to lose. 我想主队要输了。 I'd like to introduce myself. 我想自我介绍一下。 I would like to rent a compact car for five days. 我想租辆小型轿车,租五天。 I want to go first class, and I'd prefer the night. 我想坐头等舱,最好是夜班轮。 I give you my words for it. 我向你保证。 I offer you my deepest sympathy. 我向你表示最深切的同情。 I've got a bit of apology to make, you see I spilled coffee on the table-cloth. 我向你道歉,我把咖啡洒到桌布上了。 I do sympathize, I assure you. 我向您保证,我确实很同情。 I assure you that your son will come back safe. 我向您保证您的儿子会安全回来的。 I'm full of the joys of spring. 我心理充满了青春的欢乐。 I quite enjoy Cindy's acting. 我欣赏辛迪的表演。 I'm capable. 我行的。 I need a better lens. 我需要个好一点的镜头。 I need to know more about it, then I can decide. 我需要了解更多的情况,然后我才能决定。 I need to buy a wetsuit. 我需要买一件潜水衣。 I need to buy a small transistor radio. 我需要买一台小的半导体收音机。 I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。 I need a pair of comfortable walking shoes. 我需要双舒服的休闲鞋。 Do I need a reservation? 我需要先订位吗? Do I need to reserve a hotel room now? 我需要现在预订一间旅馆房间吗? I need a needle and some thread to mend this shirt with. 我需要一根针和一些线缝补这件衬衫。 Need I go there alone? 我需要一人去那儿吗? I need a tennis outfit and tennis shoes. 我需要一套网球装和网球鞋。 I need medical attention, now! 我需要医护,现在就要! I need some scented deodorant. 我需要有香味的除体臭剂。 I declare the motion was carried by a majority of eight to one. 我宣布此项动议以八比一的多数获得通过。 I need to change my reservation to the same flight next week. 我要把订位改到一星期后的同一班飞机。 Am I obliged to work out a project? 我要不要制定出一个方案来? I would like to have this roll of film developed. 我要冲洗这卷底片。 I'd like a martini very dry. 我要纯的马丁尼酒。 I'll have Scotch straight up. 我要纯苏格兰威士忌酒。 What shall I bring? 我要带点什么东西吗? Where can I rent a surfboard? 我要到哪里去租冲浪板? How long shall I wait for it? 我要等多久呢? I'll tell you something, but don't let it on to anybody that I tell you. 我要告诉你一些事,不过别让别人知道是我告诉你的。 I'll tell you something, but it's just between you and me. 我要告诉你一些事,但是只能你我知道。 Shall I buy tickets for my children? 我要给小孩买票吗? I'll teach you to make a fool of me. 我要好好教训你,看你还敢愚弄我。 I will trim the back, but leave it long on the sides, OK? 我要后面修一修,两边留长一些,好吗? Do I have to change buses? 我要换车吗? I'm going home. 我要回家。 I need to borrow some money. 我要借些钱。 I'll make an effort to stop smoking. 我要尽力戒烟。 I want to fly economy class. 我要经济舱。 I'll see if I can keep it as hand baggage. 我要看看能否把它作为手提行李带在身边。 I'll be a bit late. 我要来得晚一些。 I want two tickets for today's matinee. 我要两张今天日场的票。 I'd like to purchase a round-trip ticket to Paris. 我要买一张到巴黎的来回票。 I want you to redo this exercise. 我要你把这练习重做。 I want you to write the entire text on a sheet of paper and hand it in at the end of class. 我要你把整篇课文写在一张纸上并在上课结束时交上来。 I want you to come early. 我要你早点来。 I want to take six inches. 我要拍六寸的。 I wish to complain in the strongest terms about the service in this hotel. 我要强烈抗议这家饭店的服务品质。 I want to go to Park Street. 我要去派克大街。 I want to go to the Hilton Hotel. 我要去希尔顿饭店。 I'll have sandwich and lemon tea. 我要三明治和柠檬茶。 I wish I didn't come to see the movie. 我要是不来看这场电影就好了。 I wish I had gone to Paris with her. 我要是和他一起去了巴黎就好了。 I wish I had gone there with him. 我要是和他一起去那里就好了。 I wish I hadn't come here. 我要是没来过这儿该多好。 If only I hadn't left there so early. 我要是没那么早地离开那儿有多好。 It would be better if I knew it. 我要是知道它就好了。 Let me get off. 我要下车。 I'm getting off. You can have my seat. 我要下车了。你可以坐我的座位。 I will have to wet your hair first. 我要先把您的头发弄湿。 I want to apologize. Is there anything I can do? 我要向你道歉,有什么事我能做的? Should I request a transfer from the bus driver? 我要向司机要换车证吗? I want to pack of "Lucky". 我要一包"幸运"牌。 I'd like to have a pack of cigarettes. 我要一包香烟。 I want a bottle of cod liver oil. 我要一瓶鱼肝油。 Can I have a first class berth on special express to Paris? 我要一张到巴黎的特快列车头等卧铺票。 Shall I countersign this traveler's check? 我要在这张旅行支票做第二次签字吗? I want to have my photograph taken. 我要照一张相片。 I like one taking from sitting, half-length. 我要照一张坐着的半身像。 I wish I knew. 我要知道就好了。 Chinese food, please. 我要中餐。 I want the quietest and most private corner. 我要最安静,最不受干扰的角落。 I'd like something challenging. 我要做些有挑战性的工作。 I would like a casual hairdo for sightseeing. 我要做一个适于观光的临时发型。 I don't have a phonograph, either. 我也没有唱机。 I so move. 我也如此提议。 I wish you the same! 我也同样祝福你! I like the color, too. It matches your hat. 我也喜欢这颜色,它很配你的帽子。 I also would like some hair oil, but not too greasy. 我也想买些发油,但不要太油的。 I also would like an air tank, please. 我也要个氧气桶。 So do I. 我也一样。 I felt the same way about it. 我也有同感。 So I'm told. 我也这样听说了。 So I gather. 我也这样推测。 I have a pain in my side. 我腋下痛。 How many books can I borrow at a time? 我一次能借多少本书? I don't believe a bit of it that you'll lose the game. 我一点儿都不相信你会输掉这场比赛。 I have got no idea. 我一点儿都不知道。 I don't in the least have the ability to do the job well. 我一点儿也不具备做好这项工作的能力。 I haven't the least faith in what she said. 我一点儿也不相信她说的话。 I haven't the foggiest idea. 我一点儿也不知道。 I haven't got a clue about computers. 我一点儿也不知道电脑。 I haven't got the faintest idea about her divorce. 我一点儿也不知道她离婚的事。 I haven't got a clue how to operate the machine. 我一点儿也不知道如何使用这部机器。 I haven't a clue about who did it. 我一点儿也不知道是谁做的。 I don't feel a bit happy. 我一点也不觉得快乐。 I'm not at all satisfied. 我一点也不满意。 I don't believe a word of it. 我一点也不相信。 I'm not at all convinced about his honesty. 我一点也不相信他是诚实的。 I'm no good. 我一点也不行。 I don't mind at all, just as you like. 我一点也不在乎,随你的便。 I must express my admiration for your cooking skills. 我一定得表达我对你烹调技术的敬慕。 I must just remind you to close the door. 我一定得提醒您把门关上。 Have I got to? 我一定得这样吗? I'm sure I will. 我一定会的。 I'm bound to lose the game. 我一定会输的。 I must have tired myself out. 我一定是过于劳累了。 I must have overworked myself. 我一定是过于劳累了。 I must be getting old. 我一定是老了。 I must congratulate you on your Yorkshire puddings. 我一定要祝贺你做的这道约克郡布丁。 I was strong once, but now I'm very feeble. 我一度很健壮,不过现在我很虚弱。 I'm hopeless. 我一窍不通。 I've spoken English all my life. 我一生都讲英文。 I've always liked hunting. 我一向都喜欢打猎。 I've always enjoyed playing the piano. 我一向喜爱弹钢琴。 I've always liked hunting. 我一向喜欢打猎。 I've been looking forward to seeing the movie. 我一直都在盼望看这场电影。 I've been longing to go to the concert. 我一直都在盼望去听这场音乐会。 I've been anticipating an exciting Christmas. 我一直盼望着过一个令人兴奋的圣诞节。 I always doubt so. 我一直是这么怀疑的。 I've been hoping to find a job concerning public relationships. 我一直希望找一份公共关系方面的工作。 I've given up my job there. 我已辞去那儿的工作了。 I haven't heard from my parents for a long time. 我已好久没收到父母的来信了。 I haven't gone to the English Corner for some time. 我已很久没有去英语角了。 I've already read that book. 我已经读过那本书了。 It has been a long time since I last saw my good friend. 我已经好久没见到我的好朋友了。 I've already developed the photos for you. 我已经替你冲洗出照片了。 I'm tired of it, the same old story. 我已经听腻了,老套。 I've forgotten what he said his address was. 我已经忘记他所说他的住址是什么了。 I've decided not to tell her the bad news. 我已决定不告诉她这个坏消息。 I've decided against buying this villa. 我已决定不买这幢别墅了。 I've made a decision to take part in the discussion. 我已决定参加这次讨论。 I'm fixed on going abroad for further study. 我已决定出国深造。 I've made a decision to resign. 我已决定辞职。 I've made up my mind to change my plan. 我已决定改变我的计划。 I've made a decision that I'll join them. 我已决定和他们一起去。 I've made up my mind to leave him. 我已决定离开他。 I've set my mind on the plan. 我已决定了这一计划。 I've determined on spending my holiday in the States. 我已决定去美国度假。 I've decided to go there. 我已决定去那儿。 My patience has been exhausted. 我已忍耐到极点了。 I've come to the end of my patience. 我已忍耐到极点了。 I've heard that he's going to retire. 我已听说他准备退休了。 I've been told that the meeting-room can hold 500 people. 我已听说这间会议室能容纳五百人。 I'm quite decided. 我已下定决心。 Owing to a prior appointment, I won't be able to have dinner with you. 我已先有约,所以不能和您一起进餐了。 I've won a trick. 我已赢了一墩。 I've made up my mind. 我已作出决定。 I thought I was on time. 我以为我是准时到的。 Ought I to go there at once? 我应该马上去那儿吗? Should I do it myself? 我应该自己做吗? Should I go this way, or that way? 我应该走这边还是走那边? I'll never forget. 我永远不会忘记。 What I shall never forget is your kindness. 我永远不会忘记您的好意。 I'll never forget about it. 我永远不会忘记这事。 Please charge it on my credit card. 我用信用卡付帐。 I remember especially he was a heavy smoker. 我尤其记得他的烟瘾很大。 I particularly find French movies much more fascinating than Japanese ones. 我尤其认为法国电影比日本电影更吸引人。 I have it on good authority that the talk has been cancelled. 我有充分根据知道这次会谈被取消了。 I'm a bit worried. 我有点担心。 I would like to put something in the hotel safe. 我有东西要放进旅馆的保险柜。 I've got a terrific idea: we'll spend our holiday in Paris. 我有个很棒的主意:我们可以去巴黎度假。 I have juice, cereal, toast, and coffee for breakfast. 我有果汁、麦片、土司和咖啡当早餐。 I'm full of shortcomings. 我有很多缺点。 I have so many things to do that I just never get round to it. 我有很多事要做,所以一直没能做这件事。 I have some shirts to send to the laundry. 我有几件衬衣要送洗衣店去洗。 I've something to tell you, but you must keep it from others. 我有件事告诉你,不过你一定不要告诉别人。 I'm terrified of height. 我有惧高症。 I've got an amazing idea. 我有了个惊人的主意。 I'm capable of dealing with complaints. 我有能力处理投诉事件。 I have the ability to achieve a bright prospect. 我有能力获得一个光明的前程。 I'm able to manage a department store. 我有能力经营一家百货商店。 There're three points I'd like to make. 我有三点要说。 I've had ten years' experience of secretarial work. 我有十年从事秘书工作的经验。 I am diabetic. 我有糖尿病。 I feel the same way and hope it stays fine the year round. 我有同感,希望一年四季天气总是晴朗。 Can I call you at this number if I have any problems? 我有问题时可以打这个电话找你吗? I've got something smaller. 我有小面额的钞票。 I have some recollection of my first trip to Paris. 我有些记得我的第一次巴黎之行。 I have lots of hobbies, one of them is music. 我有许多嗜好,其中之一是音乐。 I've got a terrific idea. 我有一个极好的主意。 I got a degree in economics and took a course in management. 我有一个经济学学位,还修过管理课程。 I have a reel of film to be developed. How long does it take? 我有一卷底片要冲洗,需要多少时间? I've had a long suit of diamonds. 我有一手方块长牌。 I have a console model with a 25-inch picture tube. 我有一台 25 英寸映像管的落地式电视机。 I have an economy class ticket. 我有一张经济舱机票。 I have a United Airlines ticket. 我有一张联合航空公司的机票。 I have an obligation to tell you the truth. 我有义务告诉您真相。 I have the experience of a shop-assistant. 我有做商店营业员的经验。 It's my prediction that he will become an outstanding journalist. 我预测他会成为一名出色的新闻记者。 I expect I'll go to the factory tomorrow. 我预计我明天会去工厂。 I predict the train will arrive late. 我预料火车会误点。 I anticipate success in controlling air pollution. 我预料控制空气污染会取得成功。 My anticipation is that we'll be granted the money. 我预料钱会批给我们的。 I expect brilliant success in my career. 我预料我的事业会取得辉煌的成功。 I should have done much better. 我原本该做得更好的。 I'd expected it to be much better. 我原指望它会好得多。 I'm quite prepared to, but you should back me up. 我愿意这么办,不过你应该支持我。 I should like to confirm what you said. 我愿意证实你所说的。 I wouldn't mind a ride in that car. 我愿意坐那车去兜风。 I'll do as I like. 我愿做我想做的事情。 I'll get you another one. 我再给您一份。 Do you have any objection if I have another try? 我再试一次,您反对吗? I can't wait any more. 我再也等不及了。 I can't put up with you any more. 我再也忍受不了你了。 I can't take much more of it. 我再也受不了这了。 I can't put up with it any more. 我再也受不了这了。 I can't bear it any more. 我再也受不了这了。 I'm now at the end of my patience! 我再也无法忍受了! I can no longer put up with this noise! 我再也无法忍受这种喧闹了! I'll have it ready for you by 5:00. 我在 5 点钟之前给你配好。 I am in room number 777. 我在 777 号房。 Before I have dinner, read the newspaper for a while. 我在吃晚饭前,先看一会报纸。 I'm waiting for someone. 我在等人。 I'm expecting some money from Japan. Is it in yet? 我在等日本寄来的钱。这笔钱到了吗? I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation. 我在发音方面有许多困难。 I am in a hurry. What can you serve quickly? 我在赶时间。有什么可以快上的东西。 I'm writing to a friend of mine in South America. 我在给南美的一个朋友写信。 My closest friends at the company and their wives. 我在公司的密友和他们的妻子。 I'm reading a book. 我在看书。 I'm watching a newsreel. 我在看新闻短篇。 I add some words to ask the addressee to tell my mother to meet me at the airport. 我在括号里加几个字,请收报人告诉我母亲去机场接我。 I was born in a little town not far from here. 我在离此地不远的一个小镇上出生的。 Where can I borrow tapes? 我在哪儿可以借磁带? Where can I make a flight reservation? 我在哪里可以预订机位? I made quite a lot there, so I hope I'll get even more here. 我在那儿赚得不少,所以我希望在这儿赚得更多。 I've been in that company for fifteen years. 我在那公司做了十五年了。 I was braking to avoid hitting a motorcycle. 我在煞车以免撞到一辆摩托车。 I couldn't find this book in the stacks. Would you help me to find it? 我在书库里找不到这本书。你能帮我找吗? I was listening to the radio. 我在听收音机。 I was born in Spain, but I'm a citizen of France. 我在西班牙出生,但我是法国公民。 I was wondering if I could have a talk with you. 我在想不知是否可以和你谈一谈。 I wonder if there will be a storm. 我在想会不会有暴风雨。 I'm thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功课。 I was wondering about having you over for dinner sometime. 我在想找个时间请你过来吃晚饭。 I enclosed some photographs in my letter. 我在信中附寄了几张照片。 I'm in Grade One. 我在一年级。 I made a reservation a week ago. I'm... 我在一周前预定了房间,我叫...... I was in the hospital for several weeks. 我在医院住了好几个礼拜。 I'm wondering whether she'll help me. 我在疑惑他是否会帮助我呢。 I'm looking for "Sister Carrie". Can you help me find it? 我在找"嘉莉妹妹"。你能帮忙吗? I'm looking for the museum. Do you know? 我在找博物馆。你知道吗? I am looking for a porter. 我在找脚夫。 I'm looking for a job in a hotel. 我在找一份旅馆里的工作。 I'm looking for a job with good pay. 我在找一个高薪工作。 What can I see on that tour? 我在这次旅游中可以看到什么? I will eat this here. 我在这儿吃。 Should I wait or come back later? 我在这里等还是以后来拿? Do I pay here? 我在这里付钱吗? An early start has my full support. 我赞成早点出发。 I've been wanting to meet you for some time. 我早就想见到你。 How can I dissuade you from making such a decision? 我怎么才能说服您不做出这种决定呢? How can I persuade you to buy a color TV set? 我怎么才能说服您买一架彩色电视机呢? What is wrong with me? 我怎么了? Nothing will induce me to support her. 我怎么也不会想要支持她。 I don't believe how you can fail in the exam. 我怎么也不相信你考试会不及格。 I'll never get over the fact that you managed to lose such a great amount of money. 我怎么也想不通你竟然丢了这么一大笔钱。 How should I know what your intentions are? 我怎么知道你是什么打算呢? How can I borrow a book on music? 我怎样才能借到一本音乐方面的书? Now how can I best say this? 我怎样说最合适呢? I can't find my wallet. I must have left it in my room. 我找不到我的皮夹。我一定把它忘在房间里了。 I can't get the book I want but can I reserve it? 我找不到我要的书,但我能预约吗? I would like to have this parcel insured. 我这个包裹要保险。 I have these suitcases to check. 我这些行李要交运。 Am I right in supposing so? 我这样认为,对吗? I would like to send this package as printed matter. 我这一包东西要做印刷品寄。 How clumsy of me to step on your foot. 我真笨,踩了你的脚。 How stupid I was that I should have lost my wallet! 我真笨竟然丢了皮夹! I can't believe the time has come to say goodbye. 我真不相信告别的时候到了。 I'm really not sure I want to leave. 我真不相信自己要走了。 I don't know what I was thinking of. 我真不知道我在想些什么。 I just don't know what to say. 我真不知该说什么好。 I really don't know how I can thank you enough. 我真不知怎样谢您才好。 I really must go. 我真的必须走了。 I didn't really mean that at all. 我真的不是那个意思。 I really hate gossiping. 我真的不喜欢说长道短。 I really don't want to speak ill of anyone, but he shouldn't have married such an indecent woman. 我真的不想说任何人的坏话,但他不该和这样一个不体面的女人结婚。 I really don't approve of that. 我真的不赞成。 I really don't know. 我真的不知道。 I really don't know. 我真的不知道。 I really don't know why I'm always so foolish. 我真的不知道我为什么总是这样傻? I do have some interest in skating. 我真的对溜冰有些兴趣。 I really can't thank you enough. 我真的对您感激不尽。 I feel really exhausted. 我真的感到累极了。 I'm really delighted. 我真的很高兴。 I'm really glad that we're neighbors. 我真的很高兴我们是邻居。 I'm really frightened of flying. 我真的很害怕飞行。 I'm really in a flap. 我真的很慌乱。 I really enjoy Hardy's novels. 我真的很喜欢哈代的小说。 I'm really longing to return home. 我真的很想回家。 I'm really sold on these dishes. 我真的迷上了这些菜肴。 I was indeed longing to hear from him. 我真的盼望能收到他的信。 I was really looking forward to enjoying myself at the party. 我真的盼望能在晚会上玩得愉快。 I do think you're the very person for this job. 我真的认为你是这项工作的合适人选。 I really couldn't tell. 我真的说不出。 I really go for oranges. 我真的喜欢吃橘子。 I really care for English novels. 我真的喜欢看英语小说。 I do believe you will succeed. 我真的相信你会成功的。 Do I really need to clean the desk again? 我真的需要再擦一遍桌子吗? Yes, silly of me. 我真傻。 I should be such a fool to buy this useless machine. 我真傻竟买了这台无用的机器。 How silly I was to refuse him! 我真傻竟然回绝了他! How foolish I was to follow his suggestion! 我真傻竟然听从他的建议! What an idiot I was to believe him! 我真傻竟然相信了他! How stupid I was to make such a decision! 我真傻竟做出如此决定! I'm really very grateful to you. 我真是非常感谢您。 I'm really very grateful to you for your suggestion. 我真是非常感谢您给我的建议。 What an immortal fool I am! 我真是个彻头彻尾的大傻瓜! What a hopeless fool I am! 我真是个无药可救的傻瓜! That's just what I needed! 我真是活该! I can't stand it any more. 我真是受不了了。 I'm fed up with it. 我真是受够了。 I've just about had enough. 我真是受够了。 I've just about had it. 我真是受够了。 How stupid of me! 我真是太蠢了! I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse. 我真是太饿了,我能吃下一匹马。 It was very stupid of me. 我真是太傻了。 I'm just very lucky. 我真是幸运。 I'm dreadfully sorry for your sister. 我真为你的妹妹感到难过。 I do feel sorry for your brother. 我真为你兄弟感到难过。 I do hope Bob is all right. 我真希望鲍勃没出什么事。 I look forward to hearing Professor Brown. 我真希望去听布朗教授的课。 I do hope it's not critical. 我真希望事情并不严重。 I wish I could keep looking as young as you. 我真希望像你这样保持年轻。 I do envy you. You're so beautiful. 我真羡慕你。你真漂亮。 I'm itching for a fight. 我真想打一架。 I could do with some exercises. 我真想锻炼锻炼。 Won't I give him a pasting! 我真想狠狠揍他一顿! I am looking forward to seeing you. 我真想见到你。 I would really like to see a French floor show. 我真想看一场夜总会里的法国歌舞表演。 I could hardly wait to call on him. 我真想马上去看望他。 I'd just like to say that the present educational system should be further improved. 我真想说目前的教育制度应得到进一步的改善。 I wish I could know it. 我真想知道它。 I should really like a good sleep. 我真正想要做的是好好睡一觉。 I work hard all morning. 我整个上午努力工作。 I'm walking that way. I'll go along with you as far as the gas station. 我正朝那边走,我陪你走到加油站。 I'm figuring on going to Paris next week. 我正考虑下星期去巴黎。 I'm hoping to tour around the world. 我正盼望环游世界。 Longing for the two-week holidays. 我正盼望着两星期的假期。 Looking forward to seeing you soon. 我正盼望着马上见到你。 Longing to see you again. 我正盼望着再见到你。 Just what I wanted! 我正想要呢! Just the man I wanted to see. 我正想找你。 I'm coming to that. 我正要讲。 The very man I was after. 我正要找你。 I'm doing 70 miles per hour. 我正以每小时七十英哩的速度开车。 I'm looking for a job. Can you manage? 我正在找工作。您能安排吗? I am looking for the cosmetics department. 我正在找化妆品部门。 She'll get excited, I know. 我知道,她会兴奋的。 I know I didn't mean it. 我知道,我并不想这样做。 I know! Let's go to the concert this evening. 我知道了!我们今晚去听音乐会吧。 I know: I put my book under the bed. 我知道了:我把书放在床底下了。 I know how you feel. 我知道你的感受。 I know how you feel. 我知道你的感受。 I see what you mean, but problems really exist. 我知道你的意思,但问题还是存在的。 I know what you mean. 我知道你的意思。 I know you feel angry and I sympathize. 我知道你感到生气,我很同情。 I know you'd like to wear it long at the back. 我知道您喜欢后面留长些。 I know he is the scapegoat. 我知道他是个代罪羔羊。 I know that I'm bound to fail in the exam. 我知道我考试一定会不及格的。 I know what we can do -- Let's give her a ring tomorrow. 我知道我们可以怎么做了---我们明天给她打个电话吧。 I know a pleasant place to go. 我知道一处值得一去的地方。 I know how to repair the bicycle. 我知道怎样修理自行车。 I know how incredible it is, but he was indeed fired by his boss. 我知道这不可思议,但他确实被他的老板解雇了。 I know it's unbelievable, but he really gave his son a good beat. 我知道这难以相信,但是他确实狠狠地打了他儿子一顿。 I only smoke filter tips. 我只抽有滤嘴的香烟。 I've simply got to quit smoking. 我只得戒烟了。 I have to resign myself to failure. 我只好承认失败了。 I can only go there alone. 我只好独自去那儿。 I have no choice but to obey him. 我只好服从他。 I have to make do with the small coat. 我只好将就穿这件小外套了。 I can do nothing but accept your decision. 我只好接受你的决定。 I have no alternative than to see a doctor. 我只好去看医生。 I cannot but choose to go. 我只好去那儿。 I have to bear his rude behavior. 我只好忍受他的无理举止。 I have to put up with the rumor. 我只好容忍谣言。 I have to leave it alone. 我只好随他去了。 I have to leave it as it is. 我只好随它去了。 I have to leave it to chance. 我只好听天由命了。 I have to leave it to fate. 我只好听天由命了。 I just don't seem to be able to feel happy. 我只觉得无法快乐起来。 I have only one trump left, so the next trick I have to give up. 我只剩一张王牌,所以下一墩我只好放弃了。 I was merely proposing that we should make a marketing survey. 我只是建议,我们应该做一个市场调查。 I was merely stating the fact that our products are being threatened by imported goods. 我只是说明一个事实:我们的产品正受到进口产品的威胁。 I was just enquiring how we should open a new market. 我只是问一下我们应该怎样开辟一个新市场。 I drink only champagne. 我只想喝香槟。 I couldn't wait to see my father. 我只想立即见到我的父亲。 I'd give anything to have a go on that merry-go-round. 我只要能去坐一坐旋转木马,放弃什么都愿意。 I get a weekly wage of 200 dollars. 我周薪是 200 美元。 Take this cold medicine while I make the soup. 我煮汤的时候你把这感冒药服下。 I live on Washington Street. 我住在华盛顿街。 I've lived here for five years. 我住在这里已经五年了。 I wish you a very pleasant tour. 我祝你旅途愉快。 May I wish you every success! 我祝您一切顺利。 I'll be spending a week here. 我准备在这待一星期。 I see things rather differently myself. 我自己的看法很不一样。 I myself enjoyed the game. 我自己喜欢这场比赛。 I don't know her well enough myself. 我自己也不太熟悉她。 I'm going there myself, let me show you the way. 我自己也要去那儿,让我给你指路吧。 I'm self-confident that I'll get the scholarship. 我自信我能得到奖学金。 I generally find her academic performance much more satisfactory than his. 我总的认为她的学习情况比他的更令人满意。 My choice would always be Paris. 我总会选择巴黎的。 I always look for the bright side. 我总是往事情好的一面看。 I always see things through rose-colored spectacles. 我总是用乐观的态度看待一切。 I'm tuckered out from walking. 我走路走得累极了。 Am I on the right road to the Bank of China? 我走这条路去中国银行对吗? My grandfather got married in 1921. 我祖父是一九二一年结婚的。 There's nothing I like less. 我最不喜欢的莫过于此了。 There's nothing I like less than gossiping. 我最不喜欢的莫过于说长道短了。 I hate having to mention this, but could you possibly try to be a little earlier in the morning? 我最不想提这件事,可是你早上能不能早点来? I'd better be going. 我最好得走了。 I'd better not come. 我最好还是不来吧。 I'd better finish it in time. 我最好及时完成工作。 I like playing tennis best of all. 我最喜欢打网球。 There's nothing I like more than attending a dance party. 我最喜欢的莫过于参加舞会了。 There's nothing I enjoy more than attending a dance party. 我最喜欢的莫过于参加舞会了。 What I enjoy most is reading. 我最喜欢的是读书。 I'm fond of collecting stamps most. 我最喜欢集邮。 I like news program best. 我最喜欢看新闻节目。 I like hot weather best. 我最喜欢热天。 I saw the man yesterday at about, just let me think about it a moment, oh yes, at about ten o'clock. 我昨天大约,让我想一想,对,大约十点钟见过这男子。 I got a parcel arrival notice yesterday. Can I get it here? 我昨天收到一张包裹单,可以在此领取吗? I'm right behind you! 我作你的后盾! Would it be all right if I take this seat? 我坐在这儿行吗? What a silly decision I've made! 我做了一个多蠢的决定! I'm right behind you. 我做你的后盾。 Pollution is much worse than it was two months ago. 污染比两个月前糟糕多了。 One can't say with any certainty that he is trustful. 无法断言他是值得信赖的。 No comment. 无可奉告。 She can equal any of us, either beauty or as a dancer. 无论从美貌还是舞蹈艺术来说,她能与我们中的任何人相匹敌。 Boarding begins in five minutes. 五分钟后开始登船。 We can seat you in five minutes or so. 五分钟左右我们就可以为您安排好座位。 It comes to RMB50. 五十元。 There is a liner Mayflower out of New York at 7:15 a.m. 五月花号轮早上 7:15 从纽约启航。 Afternoon! 午安! Good afternoon! 午安! It may rain before noon. 午前可能下雨。 The Hall of Weapons is the most attractive one. 武器厅是最引人注目的。 A dancing-party will be held on the sun-deck. 舞会地点在日光甲板。The stage decoration is magnificent. 舞台布置得很华丽。 Do join me for a drink. 务必和我一起喝杯酒。 How disappointing it was to have missed the train! 误了火车,多令人失望! The fog is lifting. 雾开始散了。 Simon, are you free tonight? How about joining us for bridge? 西蒙,今晚有空吗?跟我们一起打桥牌好吗? The induction elbow needs repairing. 吸入弯管需要修理。 Smoking is supposedly an important factor which causes lung cancer. 吸烟被认为是导致肺癌的一大因素。 Smoking is very enjoyable. 吸烟是种享受。 There's a job at the Hilton Hotel. 希尔顿饭店有份工作。 Which direction is the Hilton Hotel? 希尔顿饭店在哪个方向? I hope you'll recover soon. 希望你不久就能康复。 I hope you enjoy your trip to Paris. 希望你的巴黎之行愉快。 I hope you'll soon feel much better. 希望你的身体不久就会好转。 I hope to see you at our next fair. 希望你光临我们下次交易会。 I hope you have a good time. 希望你过得愉快。 I hope you have a good weekend. 希望你过个愉快的周末。 I hope you'll get well soon. 希望你很快就能康复。 I hope you'll have a pleasant trip. 希望你旅途愉快。 I hope everything goes well. 希望你事事顺利。 I hope everything goes well with your business. 希望你事业事事顺利。 As you wish. 悉听尊便。 Lizard is a small creature with four legs, a sort of reptile. 蜥蜴是有四条腿的小动物,一种爬行类动物。 Don't rub this when washing. 洗的时候不要搓揉。 Don't stack the cards! 洗牌别作弊。 Where is the toilet? 洗手间在哪儿? Where are the restrooms? 洗手间在哪里? Some curative baths will help you to recover. 洗洗医疗浴能帮助你康复。 Yeah, I adore light music. 喜欢,我特别喜欢轻音乐。 Like to come to our dance party? 喜欢来参加我们的舞会吗? People who enjoy playing sports are usually healthy. 喜欢做体育运动的人通常是健康的。 It's a comedy. 喜剧。 The play is about to begin. 戏就要开演了。 The cast of the play included a famous actor. 戏里的角色包括一个很出名的男演员。 The play lasts a bit more than two hours. 戏演了两个小时多一点儿。 The play should have begun. 戏应该开演了。 After work, I'm always in a state of exhaustion. 下班之后,我总是精疲力尽。 You get off and stay right at the same stop for No. 47 bus. 下车后,就呆在原车站等车。 Mind the stairs going down, please. 下车请当心。 Please don't forget your belongings when you get off. 下车时请别忘了你的东西。 Don't leave us so soon next time. 下次别这么急着离开我们。 You ought to be careful next time. 下次你应小心一些。 Stop again when you're in the neighborhood. 下次有机会到这里请再来玩。 Better luck next time. 下次运气好点吧。 I shall very likely be here again next month. 下个月我很可能再来这儿。 At half past one in the afternoon. 下午 1 点 30 分。 How about 1:30? 下午 1 点 30 分行吗? Would 2:00 in the afternoon be convenient? 下午 2 点行吗? 5 p.m. 下午 5 点。 No work this afternoon. Let's really splurge. 下午没工作,让我们好好地喝一顿。 Could I possibly make it early in the afternoon? 下午早些时候我是否有可能呢? It's the next stop but one. 下下站。 I'm going to be sixty-one next Tuesday. 下星期二我就要六十一岁了。 There'll be a scales exhibition of new books here next week. 下星期在这儿将举行一次新书展销。 When does the next bus depart? 下一班公共汽车几点开? When does the next bus leave for downtown? 下一班往城里去的公共汽车何时开? When is the next available flight? 下一班有座位的班次是什么时候的? Where are you off to next? 下一步你准备去哪儿? The next procedure is to classify the information. 下一步是把信息归类。 What time is the next feature? 下一部故事片什么时候上映? You had better try face bleaching next time. 下一次您最好进行脸部漂白。 The next item on the agenda is the advertising campaign for the new product. 下一个议题是新产品的广告活动。 What station is the next? 下一站是什么地方? Is the next stop near Sanfeng Supermarket? 下一站是在三峰超级市场附近吗? There's certainly the possibility that it will rain. 下雨的可能性必定存在。 Rainy days always get me down. 下雨天总使我沮丧。 What concerts are scheduled for next week? 下周有什么音乐会? The summer heat made me feel pooped out. 夏季的炎热使我感到累坏了。 Hawaii is really a natural monument. 夏威夷是一座自然的胜迹。 Don't start to turn yet! 先别拐弯! Lead away from hearts! 先出红心! First you beat the eggs, and then put some salt in it. 先打蛋,然后再加些盐。 Would you care for a drink before you order, sir? 先生,点菜前是否先来点饮料? Any special brandy, sir? 先生,来杯特制白兰地? A hair cut and shave, sir? 先生,理发加修面吗? What's your seat number, sir? 先生,您的座位号码是多少? Can you use chopsticks, sir? 先生,您会用筷子吗? Have you decided something, sir? 先生,您是否已决定点什么菜了吗? How much do you want to exchange, sir? 先生,您要兑换多少呢? Where to, sir? 先生,去什么地方? When should we hand in our papers, sir? 先生,我们该什么时候交作业? We'll open until 9:00 p.m., sir. 先生,我们营业至晚上九点。 Do you want it washed, sir? 先生,要洗头吗? It's 5.50 RMB altogether, sir. 先生,一共是五元五角。 Do you have any laundry, sir? 先生,有什么东西要洗? Is this for dry cleaning, sir? 先生,这个要干洗吗? Here's the menu, sir. 先生,这是菜单。 Here's your ticket, sir. It's all in order. 先生,这是您的机票,全都办妥了。 Here is the receipt, sir. 先生,这是您的收据。 Here's your gin and tonic, sir, that'll be RMB15. 先生,这是您要的杜松子酒,十五元。 Here's your change, sir. 先生,这是找的钱。 Do you like these shirts starched, sir? 先生,这些衬衫要浆洗吗? Just listen to me a minute. 先听我说一下。 First pour some milk into a cup, then add some sugar in it. 先往杯子里倒些牛奶,再加入些糖。 You fill the glass with water, then you put the crackers in it. 先往杯子里灌满水,再把饼干放进去。 Obviously his wife's left him. 显然他的妻子离开了他。 Apparently he's lost his job. 显然他失业了。 Cash. 现金。 It is out of print. 现已售完。 It's 6:00, isn't it? 现在 6:00,对不对? Now, item 5, air pollution. 现在,第五项,空气污染问题。 Now, is there any other business? 现在,还有别的事吗? He's playing low again. 现在,他又在出最小的了。 Now, I believe you've all seen the minute of our last meeting? 现在,我相信你们都已看过上次会议的记录了吧? It's too late to enroll in that class. 现在报名进那个班太晚了。 Don't overtake that bus now! 现在别超过那辆公共汽车! The museum is open now. 现在博物馆对外开放。 Color photographs are very popular nowadays. 现在彩色照片很普遍。 What's the speed now? 现在车速多少? Wouldn't it be an idea to phone him now? 现在打电话给他不是很好吗? What's on Channel 8 now? 现在第八频道播放什么? Would you like to order now? 现在点菜吗? Now to settle with you! 现在跟你算账! What time is it now? 现在几点了? Now change the partner. 现在交换舞伴。 Just tell him now. 现在就告诉他吧。 Is this OK now? 现在可以了吗? Shall we go now? 现在可以走了吗? Nothing can change his decision now. 现在没什么能使他改变决定了。 No seats now. 现在没有座位。 Is that to your liking now? 现在您称心了吗? It's just the time for a visit to the two hot spring parks. 现在去那两个温泉公园玩是最适宜了。 Let's begin now. 现在让我们开始吧。 It's half past ten. 现在是 10 点半。 It's twenty past four. 现在是 4 点 20 分。 It's ten to six. 现在是 5 点 50 分。 Now it is prime time. 现在是黄金时间。 It's coming back to me now. 现在我渐渐想起来了。 It's coming back to me now: he came from America. 现在我渐渐想起来了:他从美国来。 May I go now? 现在我可以走了吗? I'm afraid I really must be going now. 现在我恐怕真的必须走了。 I'm tired to death now. 现在我累死了。 Now we come to the main item on the agenda. 现在我们进入了议事行程上的主要议题。 Could we move on now to the advertising time? 现在我们可以讨论广告时间一事吗? Here we are at the Confucian Temple. 现在我们来到孔庙。 Now, let's talk about the reciprocal reception. 现在我们来讨论一下答谢宴会一事。 I can see it now! 现在我想起来了! Now I declare the meeting adjourned. 现在我宣布休会。 I'll tip my hand now. 现在我要摊牌了。 All I hear is advertising for the moment. Oh, here the weather report comes. 现在我只能收到广告。哦,天气预报开始了。 So much for digression. 现在言归正传。 It's too late to change the decision now. 现在要改变那决定已太晚了。 It's all over now. 现在一切都过去了。 It's impossible to change the decision now. 现在已不可能改变决定了。 Books about language and education are very popular at the time. 现在有关语言和教育的书很受欢迎。 Is there a circus in town? 现在有马戏团表演吗? Now ready? 现在预备好了吗? Bye for now! 现在再见啦! It's now transmitting a baseball game from New York via satellite. 现在正透过卫星从纽约转播一场棒球比赛。 Now ready, don't move, all right. 现在注意,不要动,好。 How many kilos of luggage are free? 限带多少公斤行李? There aren't many people in the country; it is quieter there. 乡下没有很多人;那儿比较安静。 It's fool's trick to trust your words. 相信你的话才傻呢。 Believe me, you will succeed one day. 相信我,有一天你会成功的。 Depend on me. 相信我。 Fancy you should say that. 想不到你会这样说。 Would you like a drag? 想抽口烟吗? Do you want a cigarette? 想抽烟吗? Would you like a fag? 想抽支烟吗? I shiver to the idea that he could have met a traffic accident. 想到他可能会遇上车祸,我不禁不寒而栗。 Want me to post the letter for you? 想让我替你寄信吗? Would you like me to restyle your hair? 想让我为您重新做个新发型吗? Fancy the false eyelashes? 想试试假睫毛? To think that I made so much efforts for nothing. 想想看,我花了这么多功夫,到头来什么也没有。 Regards to your parents. 向你的父母问好。 Give my love to your kids. 向你的孩子们问好。 Give my love to your mother! 向你母亲问好! Regards to your family. 向你全家问好。 Turn right, and you'll find first-class sleeper. 向右转弯,就可以找到头等卧铺。 Like Chris, he is one of the football fans. 像克里斯,他就是足球迷之一。 It looks like an impressionistic painting. 像是一幅印象派画作。 It's very difficult to make a sculpture work like this. 像这样的雕塑是很难制作的。 The muffler doesn't work properly. 消音器失灵了。 The young grass looks so fresh and green. 小草看上去那样葱绿。 Booklets and handbooks are all on the open shelves. 小册子和手册都开架出售。 How shall I do your hair, miss? 小姐,我该怎么做您的头发? Miss, I want to place a long distance call collect to Ohio. 小姐,我想打个长途电话到俄亥俄州去,对方付钱。 What is the trail like? 小径是怎么样的? Poor little thing! 小可怜虫! A little slam! 小满贯! No big deal. 小事一桩。 It's a piece of cake! 小事一桩。 Be careful! The tea is hot. 小心!茶是烫的。

1 comment:

Location de voiture Casablanca said...

This is the perfect web site for everyone who would like to understand
this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue
with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new
spin on a subject that's been discussed for decades. Great stuff, just great!
location de voiture casablanca

Followers